Origin of this meme?

D

Deleted

Lurker
08382E96 9247 4434 84CC 8AE4658EEBFE

looks like a photoshopped Pitt cause his cheeks and hairline doesn’t look like that

Since when is this a meme?

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps
08382E96 9247 4434 84CC 8AE4658EEBFE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
No idea

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted
What does that mean XD
I don't know. I think there's a notion that actors are all tiny, since it's correspondent with the idea that their looks compensate for their height. So Pitt is like a wise midget, because he's tryhard compensating. I don't know boomer logic and maybe I'm wrong

• +1
I don't know. I think there's a notion that actors are all tiny, since it's correspondent with the idea that their looks compensate for their height. So Pitt is like a wise midget, because he's tryhard compensating. I don't know boomer logic and maybe I'm wrong
Something about him trying to be smart idk. This is a quote i found from Trump when talking about the Oscars ”And then you have Brad Pitt. I was never a big fan of his. He got up and gave a little wise guy statement."”

Something about him trying to be smart idk. This is a quote i found from Trump when talking about the Oscars ”And then you have Brad Pitt. I was never a big fan of his. He got up and gave a little wise guy statement."”
Yeah maybe it's that. tbh jfl

• +1