Ortho denied me for MSE

L

lonelycurry

Kraken
I asked my orthodontist for non surgical MSE today since my palate is not fused yet, but she said that MSE would give me a scissor bite. She said that my bottom teeth would not align with the top if my maxilla were to be expanded and that my palate doesn't need to be expanded. Is she being honest or is this just the work of the jewthordontics trying to make my palate narrow? What should I do now?

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
go to an ortho with experience

ur ortho even if she did it would probably fuck up anyway

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, AscendingHero, RealSurgerymax and 3 others
How should we know if she's honest? Measure your inter molar fucking width and then we can tell you.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Pm me if you want mse installed by the best! I can get you a very low price.

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator, AscendingHero, JosephGarrot123 and 6 others
I had consulted also 2 orthos, and they both told me the same. Its not possible to expand the upper jaw without the lower. So you would need mse&msdo combination.

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
I asked my orthodontist for non surgical MSE today since my palate is not fused yet, but she said that MSE would give me a scissor bite. She said that my bottom teeth would not align with the top if my maxilla were to be expanded and that my palate doesn't need to be expanded. Is she being honest or is this just the work of the jewthordontics trying to make my palate narrow? What should I do now?
yeah man the worlds plotting against you and you know more about orthodontics than a qualified orthodontist does! get an mse that'll show her!

• JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Mexicanboi, LifeIsACope and 1 other person
high iq response
yeah man the worlds plotting against you and you know more about orthodontics than a qualified orthodontist does! get an mse that'll show her!

• +1
Reactions: Mexicanboi
there exist both a surgical widening of lower teeth arch and an orthodontical widening of lower teeth arch

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
My ortho used RPE rapid maxillary expander when I was 16 lower arch expanded as well after 8-9 months I was paranoid and thought it gonna stay small @Deusmaximus

Multiple years studying followed by a few more years in a fellowship vs. a couple minutes on looksmax.org. :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, sorrowfulsad, ChristianChad and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, TITUS, Luke LLL and 1 other person
I've had many bad experiences with female orthodontists, the last one I went to she gave me a completely wrong diagnosis, not only that she had the fucking courage to say that chin projection wouldn't matter

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and TITUS
OP search for a MAN that actually knows what he is doing, I can guarantee that he will give you a completely different analysis then the one by the fucking foid bluepilled doctor

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625, AscendingHero, ChristianChad and 4 others
My ortho was a guy, he approved me for MSE and I’m 24
4278A946 7FD8 46BA AEF0 204736E9F84B BF1DB236 1E7D 454A 917A 77ABBB37C26B 4E582628 4024 4066 B989 CB004C1D6F0F

• +1
Reactions: N1c and Chowdog
It's a proven fact that female doctors will give u a different analysis, I've had it myself many times
Go to male doc theory

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
Is it better to lie to your ortho about your reasons for wanting MSE? Or should you only try lying to insurance.

First rule of looxmax, don't trust female "professionals" on anything. Geat a real ortho or pay a visit to @nelson

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Luke LLL and Chowdog
Docs were hell bent just a couple decades ago about steroids not building muscle or helping sports peformance, JFL if you trust doctors, specially modern jew doctors.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625 and Pumanator
Is it better to lie to your ortho about your reasons for wanting MSE? Or should you only try lying to insurance.
i just lied about snoring and sleep apnea to get it for free with my insurance and the dumb hoe believed me. But I wouldn't recommend it because it can be a hit or miss.

Docs were hell bent just a couple decades ago about steroids not building muscle or helping sports peformance, JFL if you trust doctors, specially modern jew doctors.
im gonna trust doctors more than im gonna trust you mate, THE DOCTORS ARE PUTTING CHIPS IN OUR VACCINES!!!

First rule of looxmax, don't trust female "professionals" on anything. Geat a real ortho or pay a visit to @nelson
100% I am a real ortho

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
im gonna trust doctors more than im gonna trust you mate, THE DOCTORS ARE PUTTING CHIPS IN OUR VACCINES!!!
You are just a stupid greycel after all, mate.

Your mandible looks narrow, do you have plans to expand that aswell?
And it’s only my mid mandible thats narrow. I can get a chin wing for that

You didn't swallowed the blackpill at all if you're listening to a female doctor for looksmaxing.

Go find a good male ortho, you need a second analysis if you want to do it anyway.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: niqfan625, Mexicanboi and lonelycurry
But, which orthos do MSE and MSDO together. The issue is that MSE can baloon the maxilla making the mandible look small. We need the full aesthetic.