Ortho told me that getting bimax for cosmetic reasons is insane

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
I consulted with a ortho for mse/msdo+bimax, and when he looked at my teeth/face he told me i am literally insane wanting bimax surgery only for aesthetic reasons.
He thinks the risks are way to big to take. He warned me: "if you dont like the result, or something goes wrong... you will fall into depression and have a big problem."
Then he literally said: If you really need a better jawline or chin, try hyaluronic fillers. But i would never support you getting very invasive surgery for aesthetics. The surgeon that offered you this, should lose his job". He really got angry and wanted me to leave his office.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Deleted member 5385, Yuya Moggershima and 21 others
I consulted with a ortho for mse/msdo+bimax, and when he looked at my teeth/face he told me i am literally insane wanting bimax surgery only for aesthetic reasons.
He thinks the risks are way to big to take. He warned me: "if you dont like the result, or something goes wrong... you will fall into depression and have a big problem."
Then he literally said: If you really need a better jawline or chin, try hyaluronic fillers. But i would never support you getting very invasive surgery for aesthetics. The surgeon that offered you this, should lose his job". He really got angry and wanted me to leave his office.

Blackpill him he’ll rope :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 13137 and Acromegaly_Chad

Have you spoken with multiple surgeons?

If they all didn’t hesitate to recommend Bimax it just means ur ortho is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 2816, Yuya Moggershima and 7 others
Kick his ass tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13137 and AsGoodAsItGets
Have you spoken with multiple surgeons?

If they all didn’t hesitate to recommend Bimax it just means ur ortho is bluepilled
I think i made a mistake because i have a full beard, and the ortho didnt really see my recession.
I only showed him the x rays. Should have shaved before the meeting.
Its impossible for me to shave, because i will look like a total incel without it and want to enjoy the rest of summer.

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, Deleted member 2816, OOGABOOGA and 9 others
To be fair, if you dislike the results or something goes wrong (it can happen) you would be miserable. There is some risk you need to contemplate. Also, honestly, if you’re not recessed you wouldn’t benefit from it. If you’re recessed go for it. Get a sleep test for apnea, if you’re truly recessed you probably have it and doctors will take you more seriously

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Yuya Moggershima, Chadakin and 7 others
To be fair, if you dislike the results or something goes wrong (it can happen) you would be miserable. There is some risk you need to contemplate. Also, honestly, if you’re not recessed you wouldn’t benefit from it.
Of course i am recessed, but he said to manipulate someones bones that has no severe health problems or a totally fucked up bite, is simply insane.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2816 and subhuman incel
Of course i am recessed, but he said to manipulate someones bones that has no severe health problems or a totally fucked up bite, is simply insane.
Get checked for sleep apnea if you’re recessed you probably have it. Doctors will take you seriously if you have apnea

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, subhuman incel and lilhorizontal32
To be fair, if you dislike the results or something goes wrong (it can happen) you would be miserable. There is some risk you need to contemplate. Also, honestly, if you’re not recessed you wouldn’t benefit from it. If you’re recessed go for it. Get a sleep test for apnea, if you’re truly recessed you probably have it and doctors will take you more seriously
Define “truly recessed”

most people are recessed to some degree and would benefit from bimaxillary advancement

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Forgotten, Deleted member 2816, HQNPmaxxing and 4 others
Define “truly recessed”

most people are recessed to some degree and would benefit from bimaxillary advancement
I agree with you, in fact I read that 60% of modern humans have some degree of recession/malocclusion. Typically though, if you have no bite problems, no sleep apnea, good airways, no difficulty breathing etc… IMO you probably aren’t recessed to a point where it is impacting you in a negative way. At that point you could get away with implants or other minor procedures to ascend. (This is just my opinion and maybe not accurate)

• +1
Reactions: Forgotten, Slob, Agendum and 1 other person
Define “truly recessed”

you don't need to be deformed to get bimax, the main indicator is small airways = downsung jaw.

otherwise the doctor is right in something, that, in the way orthodontists view the surgery, because the most important thing for them is that if you have the right bite, if you have normal bite or small overbite they dont longer care after that.

And hand on heart, people circlejerk the same bimax results over and over again, but there is a many results where the person not only looks aesthetically worse, but even has things like TMJ.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, OOGABOOGA, Slob and 3 others
you don't need to be deformed to get bimax, the main indicator is small airways = downsung jaw.

otherwise the doctor is right in something, that, in the way orthodontists view the surgery, because the most important thing for them is that if you have the right bite, if you have normal bite or small overbite they dont longer care after that.

And hand on heart, people circlejerk the same bimax results over and over again, but there is a many results where the person not only looks aesthetically worse, but even has things like TMJ.
Most good bimax results only increased psl by side profile. To increase someones psl from front, you simply need wider/squarer chin and lower/wider gonials which is not really possible by bimax.
Ending up with a bad bimax result is literally hell on earth.

• +1
Reactions: Wa Ge, Slob, terrorblade and 6 others
Most good bimax results only increased psl by side profile. To increase someones psl from front, you simply need wider/squarer chin and lower/wider gonials which is not really possible by bimax.
You will look much better in motion though. You can be good looking from the front but if your profile is shit you will look off. Most people who look good from the front also look good from the side as they're strongly correlated. Also moving your jaws will have an effect on your lips, nose, bloating, etc as well. I have a recessed maxilla and as a result, I look permabloated, downturned nose tip, and upper lip out of proportion with lower one.

If I got the right lefort, those issues would be fixed. Problem is that I would have to go through 2 months of no hard foods, 3 months of no sports, and a few weeks of absolute hell from the surgery.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1, terrorblade, Acromegaly_Chad and 4 others
If I got the right lefort, those issues would be fixed. Problem is that I would have to go through 2 months of no hard foods, 3 months of no sports, and a few weeks of absolute hell from the surgery.
I am also really scared by this. Atm already to skinny, and would look like a leaf in the wind after surgery weight loss.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
I am also really scared by this. Atm already to skinny, and would look like a leaf in the wind after surgery weight loss.
That's the main reason I'm not getting surgery atm. I have no social life so my only copes are gym and sports. 3 months away from those and I'll probably kill myself, especially if the results aren't top tier. Factor in not being able to eat solid foods and all my gains from 3 SARMs cycles and years of gymmaxxing will be gone. I know that it'll probably ascend me though so I might just go through with it a year from now once I load up on some social interaction from college and am ready to take 3 months off.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and mulattomaxxer
That's the main reason I'm not getting surgery atm. I have no social life so my only copes are gym and sports. 3 months away from those and I'll probably kill myself, especially if the results aren't top tier. Factor in not being able to eat solid foods and all my gains from 3 SARMs cycles and years of gymmaxxing will be gone. I know that it'll probably ascend me though so I might just go through with it a year from now once I load up on some social interaction from college and am ready to take 3 months off.
muscle memory is very strong once you trained for several years, just dont take too many months off and it should be fine

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 6423 and highT
there are plenty of bluepilled docs, that's why PSL recommends the blackpilled ones

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Agendum
muscle memory is very strong once you trained for several years, just dont take too many months off and it should be fine
Yeah but no solid foods for 2 months and then no eating real solid foods like apples, etc for 3 months.

Unless I blend up chicken and broccoli 6 times a day, I'll lose all my gains just from caloric deficit.

Yeah but no solid foods for 2 months and then no eating real solid foods like apples, etc for 3 months.

Unless I blend up chicken and broccoli 6 times a day, I'll lose all my gains just from caloric deficit.
you could also drink soylent every day

• JFL
Reactions: terrorblade, KraftDurchLeid, Acromegaly_Chad and 2 others

Raw milk and eggs bro

Blended well-cooked rice, orange juice, pomegranate juice, blended ripe fruits, honey in warm water for carbs. Raw / semi-soft (from semi-boiled egg) egg yolks, blended beef, blended beef liver/heart every once in a while, oxtail soup (taking out the oxtail and blending it after the soup is done) + blended oxtail, blended yellowfin tuna (once in a while, because of the Mercury) for protein. Virgin un-hydrogenated coconut oil as a fat source if need be. Water from boiling good leafy greens (Kale, Swiss Chard) for 25 minutes, eggshell powder mixed with food for minerals (Calcium, Magneiusm). Milk if you can digest it. Blended hard cheeses ( more digestible then straight milk, if need be, good in general also for minerals and protein) mixed with a bit of water.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Skywalker, one job away, AsGoodAsItGets and 2 others
Blended well-cooked rice, orange juice, pomegranate juice, blended ripe fruits, honey in warm water for carbs. Raw / semi-soft (from semi-boiled egg) egg yolks, blended beef, blended beef liver/heart every once in a while, oxtail soup (taking out the oxtail and blending it after the soup is done) + blended oxtail, blended yellowfin tuna (once in a while, because of the Mercury) for protein. Virgin un-hydrogenated coconut oil as a fat source if need be. Water from boiling good leafy greens (Kale, Swiss Chard) for 25 minutes, eggshell powder mixed with food for minerals (Calcium, Magneiusm). Milk if you can digest it. Blended hard cheeses ( more digestible then straight milk, if need be, good in general also for minerals and protein) mixed with a bit of water.
Saving this for when I get lefort.

• +1
Reactions: one job away and ChristianChad
If your teeth and jaw are perfectly aligned, you are crazy for wanting a bimax. Don't fall for the the chimp maxilla meme.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, terrorblade, SixCRY and 3 others
If your teeth and jaw are perfectly aligned, you are crazy for wanting a bimax. Don't fall for the the chimp maxilla meme.
my bite is fine but i still got severe sleep apnea, and i look recessed though. I got jaw clicking issues and asymmetric jaw

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and mulattomaxxer
my bite is fine but i still got severe sleep apnea, and i look recessed though. I got jaw clicking issues and asymmetric jaw
Thats an issue jaw surgery can fix, but for people with normal jaws with a good set of teeth, they are insane for wanting bimax. If your teeth are correctly aligned and you have no jaw issues, you should be looking into fillers or implants.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and JosephGarrot123
Thats an issue jaw surgery can fix, but for people with normal jaws with a good set of teeth, they are insane for wanting bimax. If your teeth are correctly aligned and you have no jaw issues, you should be looking into fillers or implants.
hmm yeah we'll see when i consult with my cranofacial surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and mulattomaxxer
thx him time to ascend boy

gp told me with a straight face that surgery for sleep apnea and narrow airways is ALWAYS too extreme treatment and CPAP is the way to go :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, coolguy1, LastHopeForNorman and 2 others
gp told me with a straight face that surgery for sleep apnea and narrow airways is ALWAYS too extreme treatment and CPAP is the way to go :forcedsmile:
Are you a UKcel by any chance? NHS doesn't want to pay for your bimax bro

Lololon

show your profil bro just to see the degree of bouepiller he was

This. Most men here would a lot from custom wraparound jaw implants (expensive), a regular chin implant or sliding genio. Square/wide chin + augmented jaw = easily +1 PSL. No need for surgery unless you can't breathe.

I'll probably get sliding genio or implants. Jaw surgery is extreme and I don't have time for that shit, I don't want to wear braces for 2 years. I want results in 2 weeks, not years. JFL at wearing braces at 25.

Last edited:
But i think psl from side is important too
since it adds psl to you in motion
How common are bad bimax results? its there any data on that?

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
Are you a UKcel by any chance? NHS doesn't want to pay for your bimax bro
not UK but it's exactly same stuff here! no surgery unless very, very extreme case. have you seen public sector surgeons' works, do you trust them in UK?

here the results are bluepilled AF with no proper aesthetic result. In their articles they talk about achieving "functional yet balanced outcome":cautious:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and mulattomaxxer
This. Most men here would a lot from custom wraparound jaw implants (expensive), a regular chin implant or sliding genio. Square/wide chin + augmented jaw = easily +1 PSL. No need for surgery unless you can't breathe.

I'll probably get sliding genio or implants. Jaw surgery is extreme and I don't have time for that shit, I don't want to wear braces for 2 years. I want results in 2 weeks, not years. JFL at wearing braces at 25.

You don't need brace If you have normal bite retard

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
not UK but it's exactly same stuff here! no surgery unless very, very extreme case. have you seen public sector surgeons' works, do you trust them in UK?

here the results are bluepilled AF with no proper aesthetic result. In their articles they talk about achieving "functional yet balanced outcome":cautious:
I have got one consultation in the UK next month. But I also have a consultation with Doctor Zarrinball in october. I heard he has an aesthetic eye.

Apparently all the UK jaw surgeons are shit because there isn't much demand for cosmetic surgery here. I am skeptical about this so I will have a look around.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, subhuman incel, DEFAULT and 1 other person
I have got one consultation in the UK next month. But I also have a consultation with Doctor Zarrinball in october. I heard he has an aesthetic eye.

Apparently all the UK jaw surgeons are shit because there isn't much demand for cosmetic surgery here. I am skeptical about this so I will have a look around.
please keep me updatet what dr.z recommend

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back