Over for non cryptocels

GymcelDoomer

GymcelDoomer

༼ つ◕_◕ ༽つ
Feel bad for the unaware betas who dont own crypto.

For single lonely wagies, instead of wasting your hard earned sheckles on Jordans or fast food, deposit 100-300 dollars every month in this crypto and thank me in 5-10 years

CryptoMode chainLink Price

Chain Link - explained
Chain Link is the most widely adopted decentralized oracle network across the entire blockchain ecosystem.

In essence, a blockchain is a database where you can add information, but not remove it. The data stored on a blockchain can be anything, including money (such as bitcoin), insurance claims or even shares of physical property such as real estate. Instead of being stored on a single server, the database is spread out and stored on a vast network of computers known as nodes

This is where Chain Link oracles come in.

Chain Link allows for data outside of blockchain networks the ability to be imported into blockchain networks.

ChainLinkdiagram

Chain Link is quickly becoming the global bridge of transferring data. Is it a scam? No, here are the many companies including Google that are rapidly integrating chain link.

Screenshot 20210923 083543

There's a lot of crypto scam coins out there that won't go anywhere but Chain Link is probably the safest and most legit investment you can make. It's currently trading at a price of 20-30 dollars per coin.

I personally own around 300 and plan on reaching 1000.

Be proactive my niggas, knowledge is key.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Lolcel, ElySioNs and 6 others
:p

• +1
Reactions: paranakee and Deleted member 5786
Token not needed :feelsshh:

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
thanks

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I also added like 700 usd orso of chainlink to muh crypto portfolio.
chainlink is a good crypto, imo

• +1
Reactions: GymcelDoomer
I would love to invest in crypto but i dont feel knowledgeable enough. Im afraid of making a mistake and loosing money.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2733, WontStopNorwooding and 1 other person
I would love to invest in crypto but i dont feel knowledgeable enough. Im afraid of making a mistake and loosing money.
same, but i am very itnerested

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Pietrosiek
you’ve been saying this for months

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 2788, lutte and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: xefo and Deleted member 5786
Thinking of crypto makes me sad because I missed so many opportunities. I knew about chainlink when it was less than a dollar but didn't have money to invest because I lost everything in the 2017 crash.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Bitch, Pietrosiek and 1 other person

For single lonely wagies, instead of wasting your hard earned sheckles on Jordans or fast food, deposit 100-300 dollars every month in this crypto and thank me in 5-10 years

View attachment 1330643

Chain Link - explained
Chain Link is the most widely adopted decentralized oracle network across the entire blockchain ecosystem.

In essence, a blockchain is a database where you can add information, but not remove it. The data stored on a blockchain can be anything, including money (such as bitcoin), insurance claims or even shares of physical property such as real estate. Instead of being stored on a single server, the database is spread out and stored on a vast network of computers known as nodes

Chain Link allows for data outside of blockchain networks the ability to be imported into blockchain networks.

View attachment 1330630

Chain Link is quickly becoming the global bridge of transferring data. Is it a scam? No, here are the many companies including Google that are rapidly integrating chain link.

View attachment 1330631

There's a lot of crypto scam coins out there that won't go anywhere but Chain Link is probably the safest and most legit investment you can make. It's currently trading at a price of 20-30 dollars per coin.

Power to you
Makes me happy to see people getting into the stock market and crypto

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
actual smart investment
i hope it is :lul: i invest over 10K already in it gonna lend money from other things to put 40k in or i end up with over 200K or fucked hahaha life is a gamble:cool::cool:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, lutte and Deleted member 15363
i hope it is :lul: i invest over 10K already in it gonna lend money from other things to put 40k in or i end up with over 200K or fucked hahaha life is a gamble:cool::cool:
YOOO
10k I pray you get that goes well for you.

• Love it
Reactions: Lars
With the proper guidance of Mr Smith he will change your life just as he did mine. He changed my portofolio from. 1000 dollar to 100.000 dollar in 1 month. Call him now at: +49 38 492 294 202.

My bad thought it was the usual copy paste on youtube. Chainlink sound like a good coin, but with crypto is more like gambling.
People using heavy margins to raise the price to increase their earnings. Whales dumping when margin is high while shorting bitcoin and bringing the entire market price down.

I was intresed in proton chain. A coin specially made to do fast and gas fee transaction. It got their own blockchain. It is the coin with one of the highest utilities coin I know, but looking at the all time high it crashed by all the speculative people.

What platform do you guys buy this on? Coinbase?

View attachment 1330643

Chain Link - explained

View attachment 1330630

View attachment 1330631

Interesting OP, I also got into chainlink about a year ago, paid around $10 for 200 tokens.

However what makes u confident that chainlink will be the winning tech, when it seems foundationally less usable than stuff like XLM or ADA??

I even think XRP has a viable case, I just don't like the eay the tokens are created and burned, and that's why I've been apprehensive to increase my link holdings...

@subhuman incel thoughts?

@subhuman incel thoughts on crypto you dog ?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Cordano mogs

don't have any money to invest because I spend it all on hardmaxxing

reminder: ceo of chainlink labs (sergey nazarov) is a dumb fat fucking retard who dumps 1.5 million on the market EVERY SINGLE WEEK. you read that right. not 1.5 million dollars, 1.5 million LINK. so multiply that number by 30. the ceo is cashing out $50 million dollars each week while you are working a month for 1000 dollars, of which you give him 300 each month. fucking linkies are the most deluded group of the entire crypto market

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6963