Over if you don't do this

LowTrust

LowTrust

If your join date was after 2022 GTFO. RU on top
Have 10 cold wallets, have 5000 worth on each of them, with a balanced portfolio in ISO 20022 tokens, ready for when 2025 hits the great reset and we have new financial system

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Krakowski and midlatinocel
Have 10 cold wallets, have 5000 worth on each of them, with a balanced portfolio in ISO 20020 tokens, ready for when 2025 hits the great reset and we have new financial system
share the tokens

• +1
Reactions: rooman, Part-Time Chad and LowTrust
Dnr

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
Have 10 cold wallets, have 5000 worth on each of them, with a balanced portfolio in ISO 20022 tokens, ready for when 2025 hits the great reset and we have new financial system

• JFL
Reactions: rooman and LowTrust
What about the IMF's plans to develop their own CBDC for cross border payments?
If that happens--and I think it will--won't that put the kabash on these cryptos?

• Hmm...
What about the IMF's plans to develop their own CBDC for cross border payments?
If that happens--and I think it will--won't that put the kabash on these cryptos?
Banks and countries have already started to adopt XRP, I doubt they're gonna utilize anything else at this point tbh, I can't speak for certaincy on other cryptos, but I have high trust for XLM, XRP, and XDC

Banks and countries have already started to adopt XRP, I doubt they're gonna utilize anything else at this point tbh, I can't speak for certaincy on other cryptos, but I have high trust for XLM, XRP, and XDC
I haven't heard any official announcement that they'll utilize XRP.

• Woah
It's over

• +1