OVER's REDEMPTION ARC Chapter 2: The aftermath (everyone GTFIH)

Just ask your mother politely:
„Mother today is the first day of my new life. I will lose my khhv status with a girl I met on tinder. But in order to do that I need you to go out with my brother for some hours this night. Could you do me this favor?“
Ok she has free apartment I’m going to buy wine and condoms can u recommend fast which brand of condoms to buy

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: enzo and germanlooks
I’m ascending tonight boyos
Gonna get drunk and take extra phenibut and fuck her

Attachments

• 3E4775F2-47AD-4386-AE32-11AA0ED82E59.jpeg
    3E4775F2-47AD-4386-AE32-11AA0ED82E59.jpeg
    726.1 KB · Views: 49
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Dorado, Deleted member 11758, Deleted member 14867 and 7 others
Ok she has free apartment I’m going to buy wine and condoms can u recommend fast which brand of condoms to buy
Ngl if your claim about your girth is true you will struggle because you will need extra size condoms for that. If you are lucky you will find them in a store but they are a niche.
Don’t know where you live but probably durex xxl should be working. American brands like Trojan magnum xl also. And mysize has also condoms for your girth

Over during his first fucking thinking about his looksmax.me buddies
AMKgd6M 460svvp9

"I wonder what Amnesia posted today..."

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Dorado, Deleted member 11758 and 9 others
I’m ascending tonight boyos
Gonna get drunk and take extra phenibut and fuck her
Good luck bro. Don’t overdo it with the alcohol because of erection quality. You will make it(y)

• Love it
Reactions: Over
  • +1
Reactions: Dorado and germanlooks
Got rubbed extra pleasure condoms to stimulate her better

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks and WontStopNorwooding
  • Love it
Extra 2 grams down the throat
412BC066 FF9D 4492 BE0D 678E417D6C4E

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Biiyo03 and Over
i expected more bruh i guess phenibut is overrated:feelswhy:

• So Sad
Im A TrUeCeL

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Over
This fucking fakecel just fucked a girl on first date @Tony

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 3828 and Over
  • JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Dorado, Deleted member 14867 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: AlexAP, lutte and Deleted member 275
Almost there in like 15 mins

Attachments

• C4222D50-A9F0-45DE-A6B6-ADAA4E0C9959.jpeg
    C4222D50-A9F0-45DE-A6B6-ADAA4E0C9959.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Deleted member 2968, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
It’s not her, it’s other girl
You got tinder for 1 day and u already had 1 date that was clearly interested in you and now ur on ur way to fuck another one? :lul::lul::lul:

JFL at me ever believing your larping. You are atleast HTN judging from this, probable chadlite.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dorado, thegoat, Deleted member 14867 and 8 others
It’s not her, it’s other girl
Even better, two girls in one day :rolleyes: @Tony fukin smh at fakecels like @Over and @itisogre

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Over and Deleted member 7044
You got tinder for 1 day and u already had 1 date that was clearly interested in you and now ur on ur way to fuck another one? :lul::lul::lul:

JFL at me ever believing your larping. You are atleast HTN judging from this, probable chadlite.
He's a full blown Chad.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patriot, Over and Deleted member 275
I hear you are not supposed to mix phenibut with alcohol, good luck though

• JFL
I am eagerly awaiting for OP to report back.

• JFL
masno

• JFL
Let's go champ!

• JFL
Not sure if 5g of phenibut over the day was a good idea for OP. Too much makes you nauseous and it doesn't give you any additional confidence boost. It might have killed his dick too. Phenibut apparently makes it harder to finish... but raises libido. That's in moderate doses though... with 5g + alcohol it might be dead.

He will have a slaycount of 50 in 2 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Over and Deleted member 275
Sexy time?

• JFL
He will have a slaycount of 50 in 2 years.
He mogs me brutally. The dates where girls themselves would physically escalate with me, touch my arm, feel my shoulder, etc. are insanely rare. And he gets them from day1. Ngl mirin hard.

I used tinder in his city aswell and never had much luck there so wouldn't say his location is necessairily any easier than mine.

• So Sad
:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: Bro wish it all turns well..Btw you already got a match that isn't landwhale? You must be very good looking then

• So Sad
I just received news that @Over died instantly after cumming into his tinder whore 5 seconds into penetration. Rip.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Over
are you alive bro? did you got catfished by bbc?

• JFL
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding and Deleted member 3828
@OldVirgin

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 3828
@Over did you rape her?

biggest update thread ever seen on this site is coming today I’m walking home right now
4F3565FB 5D75 46F1 AC7D 4154AB612C02

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Dorado, delta7, Collagen or rope and 5 others
Just chill man, i started dating when i was 21, first date i was super shy and kinda awkward, but still the girl loved me, we stayed together for like 3 months but didnt work out.
how the fuck do things like this even happen

that you fuck up the interaction and yet the woman still likes you

I must be giga subhuman autist since no woman has ever given anything even close to an IOI

• So Sad
Anything less than 4.5 grams of phenibut does fuck all for me. I always do 4.75 grams and up every 3-5 days. But I also drink caffeine or take caffeine pills . That kills my inhib. If you want 0 total inhib drink a vodka or 2 shots of tequila along with what I just listed and you will be in god mode. Anything less than 4 grams is pussy shit. Withdrawals are a myth too. Go hard or go home. But good luck on your next date

Last edited:
  • Love it
FIRST OF ALL, MANDATORY SOUNDTRACK, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T PLAY THIS IN BACKGROUND:

Welcome to second chapter of my Redemption Arc, so I just came home from the date (more like a walk) with this tinder girl. Unfortunately I can't say that it went very good, but wasn't bad either:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

CostlyTangibleElectriceel-size_restricted.gif

so basically we were walking around and having a chat, she is a bit worse looking than in pictures, I skinmog and youthmog her to death (well, i youthmog/collagenmog 99% of population so..). We sat in part and then walked again, she is really good at talking and I sometimes had no topic to bring up and we had like 5 second silence moments but she was really nice and genuinely nice............ I even pointed that out and she said its not bad to have silence, she is really genuine and down to Earth person, like she doesn't expect you to jestermax or nothing, just a normal girl;);););)

Ehh... what can I say buddy boyos.......:hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

FUUUUUCK MAN 3 GRAMS OF PHENIBUT IS NOT ENOUGH TO BRING MY HIGH INHIB AWKWARD ASS DOWN TO EARTH:feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
images

WE STARTED BY SHAKING HANDS (I KNOW... BUT SHE CAME FROM BEHIND ME AND SURPRISED ME SO I COULDN'T INITIATE A HUG) AND IDK, I WAS JUST HIGH INHIB TALKING, BUT SITLL MANAGING TO TALK SO WASN'T THAT BAD:trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::trepidation::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

Here is a good thing, she touched me multiple times, like for example when we had to move away from the street or she noticed that i have very vascular forearm and said it's kinda her fetish (veinspill over for fatcels, leanmax or death)
tumblr_mns5435K561sqjvpro1_500.gif

Well we then talked some and here is a thing......

Are you ready for it buddy boyos?

SHE HUGGED ME FOR GOODBYE, BUT IT WASN'T A LONG ROMANTIC HUG, JUST A BYE FRIENDLY HUG... FUCK I THINK ITS OVER IDK I AM SUCH A BITCH FUCK MAN IDK BUT SHE WAS REALLY NICE TO ME BUT IDK IF IT COUNTS FOR LOSING HUGLESS EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
break-door-rage.gif

I don't know what to think about this, she doesn't seem uninterested but I can't say that she is romantically interested at 100%, she surely isn't repulsed by me but I am too beta for her maybe idk man fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck next time im doing 5 grams of pheni fuck this shit

Anyway, I plan on meeting her again and maybe try to get more intimate with her. But when should I ask for second date? :<<<<<<<<< :***** :(((((((((

if you want to be tagged for Part 3 leave a reaction to this thread

I am tagging people from previous thread
@Dorado
@portuguesecel
@Biggdink
@Zephir · From Canada
@( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
@5'8manlet
@PapiMew
@realklay11
@enzo
@cloUder
@King_
@metagross
@GucciBananaBrick
@changcel
@mulattomaxxer
@Patriot
@AlexAP
@TheTrueAlphaMale
@Xangsane
@Kmscurry
@EktoPlasma
@CookiesAndCream
@fogdart
@TsarTsar444
@BalkanPig
@Acnno
@DharkDC
@delusionalretard
@RoundHouse
@LondonVillie
@MarkCorrigan
@Collagen or rope
@Merćer
@🌈👽
@Carnivore
@AlwaysHaveQuestions
@MyAssStinksLikeShit
@Bekanu
@EasternRightWinger15
@Pietrosiek
@Matthias8272
@Blackmannnns
@germanlooks
@RichardSpencel
@Proex
@OldVirgin
@SeiGun
@chaddyboi66
@LastHopeForNorman
@zeke714
@TraumatisedOgre
@Z3n
@WontStopNorwooding
@rebs1999

Love The music:chad:

• Love it
so I just came home from the date (more like a walk) with this tinder girl. Unfortunately I can't say that it went very good, but wasn't bad either

Anyway, I plan on meeting her again and maybe try to get more intimate with her. But when should I ask for second date?
I can't beleive you managed to make it.
You are getting dates now, and stuff.

So, happy.
You have to delete your beleive of: "it's over for me". AND THAT'S A GOOD THING.

Enjoy Ur dating life and stuffs; hopefully.

• +1