Overwhelming research shows that for every one female user there are nine male

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
Ec325e8604a375930b854fd40fa218f8

Lmao imagine getting surgery because you didn't do some basic research.

'Let's do a tinder-test'

'We can only tell by tinder'

'Tinder is real life'

'The fairest way is to do a tinder experiment'

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: utter clownary.

It's no-wonder women are Chadsexual on there.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, Chadeep, Lev Peshkov and 5 others
ok rakesh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fogdart and Deleted member 4430
elfmaxx

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Xangsane, Chadeep and 7 others
there are more men on tinder but u Still meet more women from it than irl. at least this is true for me. meet 0 irl, all from tinder:hnghn:

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
there are more men on tinder but u Still meet more women from it than irl. at least this is true for me. meet 0 irl, all from tinder:hnghn:

What's your stats? (Don't be a retard and include dick size)

• JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Of course the average woman doesn't need a dating app to get a boyfriend or have a sexual encounter.

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Baldingman1998 and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10652
dude the dickpill doesn't leave me alone man everywhere i go..:feelswah:

dates i got IRL: 0
from tinder idk, many i guess mid double digits

dude the dickpill doesn't leave me alone man everywhere i go..:feelswah:

dates i got IRL: 0
from tinder idk, many i guess mid double digits

I meant your face, frame and height

But if you went on actual dates then cool. You scream high inhib to me so I gathered not.

You dated and smashed or nah? Wht's age?

• +1
I meant your face, frame and height

But if you went on actual dates then cool. You scream high inhib to me so I gathered not.

You dated and smashed or nah? Wht's age?
ah lol. u rated me on your old acc ive sent you a video. face idk most rate me htn but sometime i feel chad and sometimes subhuman. frame normal, height 6'3. - 6'4. na most of them ended after couple dates but im high inhib af cuz of my small dick only time i smashed was when the girl initiated

What does the dick size matter? :)
I mean if they ask for a good time, when you drop your pants and reveal your 3-incher, it is already too late for her to run...:ROFLMAO:
she can only enjoy the ride... :lul:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn and .👽.
ah lol. u rated me on your old acc ive sent you a video. face idk most rate me htn but sometime i feel chad and sometimes subhuman. frame normal, height 6'3. - 6'4. na most of them ended after couple dates but im high inhib af cuz of my small dick only time i smashed was when the girl initiated

Oh you're that Portuguese dude with the bug eyes and long face, but strong boness?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
What does the dick size matter? :)
I mean if they ask for a good time, when you drop your pants and reveal your 3-incher, it is already too late for her to run...:ROFLMAO:
she can only enjoy the ride... :lul:

Exactly

Which is why it's retarded when these morons start telling me girls want this size and that size etc

HAVING SAID THAT

A girl has walked out on a friend of mine (Asian) after seeing his ringer

Literally just put her clothes back on and went and said; 'sorry, I can't, I'm just sorry' while holding the palm of her hand up

He's like high tier normie, can turn on the charisma, worldly, good conversation, good energy, skilful sense of humour.. you name it

Worked to smash her from 3 dates and then that was the result. He told me he was 5 inches but the thing was when she removed it he was still mostly soft.

We all know why he confided in me :blackpill:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16380 and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
Lol I haven't been on this site in months titty boi

It's obvious you're a LDAR nerd that's sad hobby is to play with your crush on several different accounts, same way you did on Lookism

A girl has walked out on a friend of mine (Asian) after seeing his ringer

Literally just put her clothes back on and went and said; 'sorry, I can't, I'm just sorry' while holding the palm of her hand up

We all know why he confided in me :blackpill:
This is quite rare TBH. I mean I once had a girl tell me I have a "smaller" size (im 5'5). But it was only AFTER.
I do not think there is even 1 in 10,000 women who have balls to do this like in your story. Unless they planned it from the start.

Also, never trust your good ol' friend's stories... They are usually 10% true, 50% half-true, 40% - "I slayed a dragon" :ROFLMAO:

This is quite rare TBH. I mean I once had a girl tell me I have a "smaller" size (im 5'5). But it was only AFTER.
I do not think there is even 1 in 10,000 women who have balls to do this like in your story. Unless they planned it from the start.

Also, never trust your good ol' friend's stories... They are usually 10% true, 50% half-true, 40% - "I slayed a dragon" :ROFLMAO:

Lol you think it was better that she called you small AFTER you fucked her? Let me ask if you can tell me why? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And yet logically people don't understand why women have so much choice on these apps. It's 80/20 for a reason. A lot of men on the apps, and less women. It makes complete sense. It's not 80/20 in real life but the psl autist hates interacting with people in real life so copes by saying cold/warm approaching is creepy or old-fashioned jfl stuck in his own deathtrap

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16380, fogdart and MakinItHappenReturn
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽. and MakinItHappenReturn
I never had bug eyes to begin with ever I really don’t think you know what bug eyes are

I feel like this is a conversation with a woman

Come back to me when you wanna meet me at the base of reality nigga

Because men are stuck on these apps for years while women come and go. The gender ratio is 1:1 just not all the women are available at once.

Because men are stuck on these apps for years while women come and go. The gender ratio is 1:1 just not all the women are available at once.
The gender ratio is not 50/50 like you're saying, it's more like 60:40, but I do agree that most women have created a dating app profile at one point in their lives and delete it when they find Chad or when they get overwhelmed from receiving too many messages from creepy dudes.

Lol you think it was better that she called you small AFTER you fucked her? Let me ask if you can tell me why? :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Of course :) The key word I FUCKED her... Your friend was rejected, ESPECIALLY in such a brutal way. It is a HUGE difference.

And in general it does not matter. Some women just have genetically larger vaginas. 5' is enough for 90% women, especially if use hands for clitoris stimulation. If 10% women think your penis is small, no problem. We all have preferences.

If I cum, it does not matter what she thinks. I already got my orgasm. She can file a complaint later :ROFLMAO: