Paid 500 for nose filler. No difference

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
Went to a surgeon and needed to choose between nose and nasolabial filler because i didnt had enough money with me.
Got only the liquid nosejob which hurts like hell
Now my tip is straight instead of downwards, and nasal bridge a bit straighter.
Still 0 psl improvement. 500 wasted.
Need to pay another 300-400 for nasolabial folds next week :(

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 7098, .👽. and 3 others
pics

• +1
Reactions: Zhuurst and Mouthbreath
shoulda gotten nasolabial, just dont go blind

There must be some difference

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
@Thompsonz

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
You’re a retard for getting fillers

• JFL
Reactions: buckchadley31, Deleted member 14978, .👽. and 2 others
Went to a surgeon and needed to choose between nose and nasolabial filler because i didnt had enough money with me.
You've been scammed. Fillers shouldn't cost more than $200.

There must be some difference
Of course there is a difference on pictures. But it doesnt changed my smv or psl.
I should have gotten the nl folds filler :( fuck

• +1
Reactions: gamma
you wanted nose filler to for a stronger nasal bridge? or to make the radix appear higher?

nose filler is really just if you have a bump, i.e its broken. i got one last month on my bumo it worked well tbh

Never get anything that isn't permanent.

I paid a total of 700 bucks for injection lipo but god you can't imagine how good it feels now that there is significantly less submental fat.

Low inhib to have fillers on your nose ngl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725

I paid a total of 700 bucks for injection lipo but god you can't imagine how good it feels now that there is significantly less submental fat.
I am already late 20s and need fast looksmax. I feel like my total end on the dating market is very near. Maybe there are 2 years left.
So anything that lasts 6 months is okay for me.
I understand that for somebody young its a bit different. I need to take way more risks.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 14978
I am already late 20s and need fast looksmax. I feel like my total end on the dating market is very near. Maybe there are 2 years left.
So anything that lasts 6 months is okay for me.
I understand that for somebody young its a bit different. I need to take way more risks.
Then go to eppley for implants

Surely there must be some difference
Wait a few days

Then go to eppley for implants
Travelling to america was not possible because of covid.
Also the implants will cost a fortune with all the side costs of flying and living there for 2-3 weeks.
I just dont have the balls to fly alone for such a big procedure in a totally different country :confused:
My plan is: getting veneers instead of braces with bimax and going full risk with a european surgeon and a wraparound jaw implant.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Travelling to america was not possible because of covid.
Also the implants will cost a fortune with all the side costs of flying and living there for 2-3 weeks.
I just dont have the balls to fly alone for such a big procedure in a totally different country :confused:
Aren’t you tall, white and muscular? Face isn’t as much an issue then if you’re average

Aren’t you tall, white and muscular? Face isn’t as much an issue then if you’re average
In my country you need to have it all. Its one of the most brutal in the whole world.
Also the most expensive country worldwide.
I am not tall with 178cm, always frauding with 5cm lifts 24/7. Yes i am muscular, but only naked, skinny with clothes. Will also need to take the risk of roids and getting my arms tatted/tanned. Fuck the long term side effects. After 30~35 nothing matters anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 7098 and Acromegaly_Chad
In my country you need to have it all. Its one of the most brutal in the whole world.
I am not tall with 178cm, always frauding with 5cm lifts 24/7. Yes i am muscular, but only naked, skinny with clothes. Will also need to take the risk of roids and getting my arms tatted/tanned. Fuck the long term side effects. After 30 n
Are you from Germany man?

I am not tall with 178cm, always frauding with 5cm lifts 24/7. Yes i am muscular, but only naked, skinny with clothes. Will also need to take the risk of roids and getting my arms tatted/tanned. Fuck the long term side effects. After 30~35 nothing matters anyways.
178 is tall in my country

Aren't the wages over there extremely high?
yes, but also the life costs. Still in my city you see ferraris and porsches every minute.
Every forth person (27.34% of all citizens) here is a millionaire.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9568 and Deleted member 15516
178 is average almost everywhere in Europe except Netherlands and Scandinavia
We all know what average means to girls ;)
I have many attractive female friends, and they would never date a guy below 180. All of them only go for the tallest handsome dudes out there. I also see tall robust females 175cm+ all the times.

yes, but also the life costs. Still in my city you see ferraris and porsches every minute.
Every forth person (27.34% of all citizens) here is a millionaire.
En zürrischnurre oder e zuger i däm fall :ROFLMAO:

I can confirm Switzerland is HELL ON EARTH for average men, standards are absolutely insane and hypergamy is off the charts.

I have many attractive female friends, and they would never date a guy below 180. All of them only go for the tallest handsome dudes out there. I also see tall robust females 175cm+ all the times.
So, a 175-180 chad can't slay there? I believe if you are at least average height doesn't really matter for a large percentage of women

178 is tall in my country
go to @Gaia262 's doc in italy, he's still swollen but results looked good on the operating table and it was reasonably cheap

I'm tall and I cant get girls because I'm ugly.

How old are you? Maybe try to appeal to younger women who prefer less dimorphic men over face. There is no harm in RTT if you want to do it. It seems like you're motivated

How old are you? Maybe try to appeal to younger women who prefer less dimorphic men over face. There is no harm in RTT if you want to do it. It seems like you're motivated
RTT has many many risks.
- Roids = hairloss and i am already on finasteride. Also my E2 is already on the higher end of the range + i have some heart arrythmias sometimes 😢
- Tatts is easy and without risks, but also small smv increase without roids/tan.
Still i will be getting my first one soon.
- Tanning is brutally for aging, which is extremely dangerous for me as a oldcel.
Yes there is mt2, but its also with a lot of side effects.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
RTT has many many risks.
- Roids = hairloss and i am already on finasteride. Also my E2 is already on the higher end of the range 😢
- Tatts is easy and without risks, but also small smv increase without roids/tan
- Tanning is brutally for aging, which is extremely dangerous for me as a oldcel.
Yes there is mt2, but its also with a lot of side effects.
How old are you? By oldcel you mean like late 20s right? I am doing RTT once I am fully lean. I can't be fixed with surgery so it is the only route. What sort of women do you slay? I am 25 with a slay count of only 18 and most of my lays are fat women, but tbf I am fat too

Is the result instant and does it fix a low hyoid or no?

How old are you? By oldcel you mean like late 20s right? I am doing RTT once I am fully lean. I can't be fixed with surgery so it is the only route. What sort of women do you slay? I am 25 with a slay count of only 18 and most of my lays are fat women, but tbf I am fat too
I have a pretty high lay count, but also 90% of them where fat or old roasties. Never had a girlfriend so far, because i was never attracted to a girl i met.

I have a pretty high lay count, but also 90% of them where fat or old roasties. Never had a girlfriend so far, because i was never attracted to a girl i met.
so basically you're like me but better looking and older? I am 6'3 and wear lifts to fraud as 6'5

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15516 and Acromegaly_Chad