• +1
Reactions: AcneScars, Deleted member 13928 and bernanddrago
this isnt even salludons best picture

• +1
Reactions: Ryan
Easily zayn

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Copeful, Lolcel and 1 other person
I never really noticed this but zayn has low IPD that's offset by his long lashes and pfl. Maybe it's not over for ipdcels

• +1
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 10987 and Offensive Bias
Looks good with 0 frauding at least

How many times do I have to say only in specific lightning conditions where his colouring shines thru he looks good otherwise he looks like a bloated baby

• Hmm...
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 13928 and AhmedBakr
How many times do I have to say only in specific lightning conditions where his colouring shines thru he looks good otherwise he looks like a bloated baby
Salludons pics are more frauded , complain abt that instead

How can't u tell from this eyes holy shit that it's faceapped

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13928 and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1155257
You must actually be retarded.... Salludons will literally mog any man thru the fucking screen dumbass. His photos do not do the man justice.

I just laugh at the idiots on this forum :lul:

Attachments

• sam.mp4
    596 KB
  • sam2.mp4
    1.4 MB
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar, Ryan and Lolcel
Who takes the crown

1) Fawad Khan
View attachment 1119133

2) Salludon
View attachment 1119131

3) Zayn Malik
View attachment 1119135

4) Imran Abbas
View attachment 1119136
1. Fawad Khan - Recessed lower third, survives on a beard -
E4552BBC 1423 4240 9263 4C8A7742B276

2. Salludon - surgerymaxxed incel
3. Zayn - wouldn’t have looked good if not for his mom’s white genes -
8B1D9703 1572 42D3 88C8 865EC8B1F061

4. Imran Abbas - frauding subhuman, he light frauds, fake up frauds, sharpens his chin, jaw and nose to appear Mediterranean but still looks like a Pakistani ethnic frauding hard -
F2A265C8 2EC5 46AB BB9D E9E789EE51EF

09DF64FC 1CA8 451C 9879 A7646235090E
T

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Correct he looks like this -
42CBA0F9 5162 45DB 9483 26DC46810ED1

Pakistani copecels will be denying :lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees

View attachment 1155257
Salludon is the greatest giga frauder in whole of Sotuh Asia. Surgerymaxxed plus uses different face filters to lure guys like Ryan:lul::lul:

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gengar
You must actually be retarded.... Salludons will literally mog any man thru the fucking screen dumbass. His photos do not do the man justice.

I just laugh at the idiots on this forum :lul:
Oh!, simpletons like you make me laugh:lul:
Salludon is a surgerymaxxed and nothing else, he would still be a basement dwellers if not for his plastic surgeon

Oh!, simpletons like you make me laugh:lul:
Salludon is a surgerymaxxed and nothing else, he would still be a basement dwellers if not for his plastic surgeon
Next level autism achieved. Congrats.

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Gengar
Next level autism achieved. Congrats.
Next level coping achieved. Salludon copers should know his plastic surgeon too if they want to ascend

• Hmm...
Next level coping achieved. Salludon copers should know his plastic surgeon too if they want to ascend
idk why you decide to openly show your mental disabilities online :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Gengar
1. Fawad Khan - Recessed lower third, survives on a beard -
View attachment 1161968
2. Salludon - surgerymaxxed incel
3. Zayn - wouldn’t have looked good if not for his mom’s white genes -
View attachment 1161955
4. Imran Abbas - frauding subhuman, he light frauds, fake up frauds, sharpens his chin, jaw and nose to appear Mediterranean but still looks like a Pakistani ethnic frauding hard -
View attachment 1161962

View attachment 1161966T

Why they do switch languages all the time?:ogre:

idk why you decide to openly show your mental disabilities online :lul:
Oh yeah, 90 percent of this forum knows that Salludon surgermaxxed. While Pakistancels and coppers like you consider him legit.

Pakistan is a multi-lingual country, that’s the reason they sub-conciously switch between Urdu, Punjabi and English

Salludon and Zayn of course

First Guy is too random and last guy too faggy

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Gengar
Pakistan is a multi-lingual country, that’s the reason they sub-conciously switch between Urdu, Punjabi and English
nah real reason is people in the entertainment industry are liberals who are wanna be westernized people so theyll speak english trying to be as western as possible.

Salludon and Zayn of course

First Guy is too random and last guy too faggy
first guy is an actor as well as last guy, they are both relatively popular in other islamic as well where their dramas are aired lol :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
first guy is an actor as well as last guy, they are both relatively popular in other islamic as well where their dramas are aired lol :feelsgood:
Thats the problem with ethnic countries
they prefer to put faggy prettyboys as actors rather than bone moggers chads

• +1
Thats the problem with ethnic countries
they prefer to put faggy prettyboys as actors rather than bone moggers chads
very true, but i think its because bone moggers are often dark skinned and they dont think about getting into acting cuz they are often hardworking people that work with their hands. btw forgot to add that the first guy is also a singer, used to be in a rock band lol

• +1
very true, but i think its because bone moggers are often dark skinned and they dont think about getting into acting cuz they are often hardworking people that work with their hands. btw forgot to add that the first guy is also a singer, used to be in a rock band lol
But dark skinned prettyboys look weird
If they would put bone moggers as actors
Our females population would consider bonemoggers even more and then the overal population would look better

• +1
Our females population would consider bonemoggers even more and then the overal population would look better
tbh ive never really seen a bone mogger who was lightskinned. at least not in south asia. its either one or the other. not sure how it is in north africa but from what ive seen irl they are pretty boneless but at least have better eye areas in general. though moroccans here are from the rif mountains so maybe thats why.

• +1
Bahi u r back:love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 10987
tbh ive never really seen a bone mogger who was lightskinned. at least not in south asia. its either one or the other. not sure how it is in north africa but from what ive seen irl they are pretty boneless but at least have better eye areas in general. though moroccans here are from the rif mountains so maybe thats why.
Depends
Guys in my areas have good bones and have a weird grey/white skin tone
In North Africa, we have a lot of bone moggers but the retarted media make boneless prettyboys better SMV
Our Women must choose the bonemoggers to increase the levels of chads in the population

• +1
Depends
Guys in my areas have good bones and have a weird grey/white skin tone
In North Africa, we have a lot of bone moggers but the retarted media make boneless prettyboys better SMV
Our Women must choose the bonemoggers to increase the levels of chads in the population
ive noticed that moroccan women here dont really go for guys based on bones or pretty face but rather being low inhib/high t/thugmaxxing. tbh i thought it was funny that berbers look white in normal daylight but inside a room where theres regular lightning their skin suddenly looks brown lol

• +1
Bro in Pakistan all pashtun moggers are lightskinned with godly bones

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Gengar
ive noticed that moroccan women here dont really go for guys based on bones or pretty face but rather being low inhib/high t/thugmaxxing. tbh i thought it was funny that berbers look white in normal daylight but inside a room where theres regular lightning their skin suddenly looks brown lol
We become whiter in winter and tan in winters
Also yes, women love the "thugs" guys

Overall
For them the ideal guy would be like this
A thugmaxxed, tall, ripped, tanned guy with green eyes
20210604 054057

That guy has top tier eyes but bad lower third
He should get on chewing ASAP
Man fuck gracicilization
20210604 054109

• +1
Bro in Pakistan all pashtun moggers are lightskinned with godly bones
really bro? i didnt see em, but tbf i was in rawalpindi and theres a large pashtun population there. 10 pct without counting the afghan refugees i saw. what they did have was whiter skin and sometimes colored eyes. guys i saw with good bones were all darkskinned punjabis though.
We become whiter in winter and tan in winters
Also yes, women love the "thugs" guys

Overall
For them the ideal guy would be like this
A thugmaxxed, tall, ripped, tanned guy with green eyes
View attachment 1164092

That guy has top tier eyes but bad lower third
He should get on chewing ASAP
Man fuck gracicilization
View attachment 1164093
yeah i can imagine all the moroccan girls here going crazy for him, especially because of his eyes lol. he could even be high inhib and low t and they would still want him. i think for moroccan girls if you dont have good looks then you must compensate with a high t personality lol

• +1
really bro? i didnt see em, but tbf i was in rawalpindi and theres a large pashtun population there. 10 pct without counting the afghan refugees i saw. what they did have was whiter skin and sometimes colored eyes. guys i saw with good bones were all darkskinned punjabis though.

yeah i can imagine all the moroccan girls here going crazy for him, especially because of his eyes lol. he could even be high inhib and low t and they would still want him. i think for moroccan girls if you dont have good looks then you must compensate with a high t personality lol
What they consider high T isnt really High T

• +1
They just want the "petite frappes" like we say here
Just Some low bandits/criminals
Dont know why
Many men are really high T and ignored

Man we Maghrebis really need to start to make some purges in our community

• +1
They just want the "petite frappes" like we say here
Just Some low bandits/criminals
Dont know why
Many men are really high T and ignored

Man we Maghrebis really need to start to make some purges in our community
yeah thats what i meant, just guys who are rude and stuff. i call em street rats lol, those types of guys i mean. tbh maghrebis hate each other from what i see, always tearing each other down, men and women lol

• +1
yeah thats what i meant, just guys who are rude and stuff. i call em street rats lol, those types of guys i mean. tbh maghrebis hate each other from what i see, always tearing each other down, men and women lol
Yes
I hope we start to hang all dayouths/whores of our community

• Love it
Yes
I hope we start to hang all dayouths/whores of our community
based af, i wanna achieve this with the islamic community in general, unfortunately they are like a pest and are everywhere.

• Love it
based af, i wanna achieve this with the islamic community in general, unfortunately they are like a pest and are everywhere.
They are the majority know

• So Sad