5534507517 5e90a1ac45
beautiful++lahore+girls+%287%29.jpg
pakistani+girls+photos+(23).jpg
Simple-Girls-Mobile-Numbers.jpg
d2a1c7ab39f904cfbfd0f3fc477c9228--car-wallpapers-beautiful-eyes.jpg
0ec281a1d8c5940e4147fcf4d773479b.jpg
663675fe2f739ffbfdceafa21a368fb8.jpg
Screenshot 82
Pakistan-Lahore-Area-Call-Sex-Girls-Hot-Photos-Mobile-Imo-Whatsapp-Number-4-Smartwikibd.Net_.jpg
FirdousNazDeGiPic.jpg
5540871397_9c6261c08c_o.jpg
pakistani-nude-selfies-1-1.jpg
images
5a0ccff9032a5f67660f946bdba74fc4.jpg
Screenshot 83
Tristin-Dhaliwal-In-Suit-111.jpg
Screenshot 81

Screenshot 84
2436065_vvggduqgkiu61-png.1519815

This is their look requirement and atleast 6ft tall height

CricketPakistan8f.jpeg
1652882571-cover-pic.jpg
Sana-Mir.jpg
Bismah_Maroof_AFP.jpg

this is what they usually look like

images
images

average pakistani phenotype is a mix of these two phenos
north punjabi the left one narrow faced long nose phenotype and south punjabi/sindhi has wide skulled round faced right phenotype

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, n0rthface, Prettyboy and 4 others
Tbh Pakistani women are very hit or miss

Some look like tranny vampires while others are Ms. Universe material

• +1
Reactions: Sub0, ReadBooksEveryday, RopeMaxxed and 3 others
@TRUE_CEL post what kind of Indian girls you like,since you are hindu maxxing running just be pothwari on Indian girls

@TRUE_CEL post what kind of Indian girls you like,since you are hindu maxxing running just be pothwari on Indian girls
I had to ugh react because Pakistani women are ugly to me, bug eyed and big nosed. I had a cute Sikh girl in my class last year, nice ass and pretty face. I thought she was a Latina at first until I heard her name. I only talked to her once one-on-one. :feelsrope: (She moved to the UK)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and justinzayn
I had to ugh react because Pakistani women are ugly to me, bug eyed and big nosed. I had a cute Sikh girl in my class last year, nice ass and pretty face. I thought she was a Latina at first until I heard her name. I only talked to her once one-on-one. :feelsrope: (She moved to the UK)
Sikh girls have very high standard for looks and also money status and nt

Even if you arranged marriage with them by some Chances, if she doesn't like you then she will make your life living hell for the rest of your life unless you divorce

Pakistani Punjab females are way less harsh i can tell, they are chill mostly but they got high standards too
Pak Punjab women looks the same as sikh, some even better, but they are less harsh then sikh females

Sikh girls have very high standard for looks and also money status and nt

Even if you arranged marriage with them by some Chances, if she doesn't like you then she will make your life living hell for the rest of your life unless you divorce

Pakistani Punjab females are way less harsh i can tell, they are chill mostly but they got high standards too
Pak Punjab women looks the same as sikh, some even better, but they are less harsh then sikh females
Yeah they are less harsh because they are ugly. 😂 I don’t think they look the same though.. Bharati Punjabis and Bharati women are foggers. I remember during the introduction day that she looked at me, perhaps she was thinking “Are you one of my people?” Or whatever. But I didn’t speak to her until a few days later, she was friendly and that was actually the last day she was at school because she was going to move to the UK. 😭😭

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yeah they are less harsh because they are ugly. 😂 I don’t think they look the same though.. Bharati Punjabis and Bharati women are foggers. I remember during the introduction day that she looked at me, perhaps she was thinking “Are you one of my people?” Or whatever. But I didn’t speak to her until a few days later, she was friendly and that was actually the last day she was at school because she was going to move to the UK. 😭😭
I once said that we should support Pakistan during a yubo conv between sikhs,
Then a sikh female got so angry, and said I look like a monkey,
(Even though I had a made up muslim chad imran khan name)
So i don't think they like the paki bad boi game

Versus I actually got matched with a Pakistani 18 year old girl, and she messages me first, and talked to me easily, despite giga autist slum dweler basement pics
And i used sikh punjabi name in tinder last year, I still got no sikh female match, I did got 2/3 hindu new delhi females

I don't think the paki bad boi game will ascend you much on sikh females, maybe indians hindi yeah

Pakistani punjabi and sikh female look the same, but Pakistani are more lighter and Iranidfied with some having iranid phenos

Last edited:
I once said that we should support Pakistan during a yubo conv between sikhs,
Then a sikh female got so angry, and said I look like a monkey,
(Even though I had a made up muslim chad name)
So i don't think they like the paki bad boi game

Versus I actually got matched a Pakistani 18 year old girl, and she messages me first, and talked to me easily, despite giga autist slum dweler basement pics
And i used sikh punjabi name in tinder last year, I still got no sikh female match, I did got 2/3 hindu new delhi females

I don't think the paki bad boi game will ascend you much on sikh females, maybe indians hindi yeah
They actually do like Pakistanis, I remember a video of a Sikh guy saying he beat up some Pakistani for disrespecting their religion (the Pakistani had sex with a Sikh girl and then showed a picture of their guru) and he also said this was a big problem over there. Maybe he was from Canada. The Sikh you messaged was probably an urban Bharati who don’t support Khalistan.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
They actually do like Pakistanis, I remember a video of a Sikh guy saying he beat up some Pakistani for disrespecting their religion (the Pakistani had sex with a Sikh girl and then showed a picture of their guru) and he also said this was a big problem over there. Maybe he was from Canada. The Sikh you messaged was probably an urban Bharati who don’t support Khalistan.
I seen opposite,
Sikh females get disguested by pakis, bcoz of stereotypes of pedo rapist
, and i seen some thread on uk student room, where some pak femalss saying her father doesn't like her Sikh soon to be husband
, bcoz Sikh males are more successful and richer, while many pakis man are indian muslim immigrants

That yubo Sikh girl was literally a khalistani pro sidhu Mosewala, uk living girl,
And it got blocked after that
She talks with sikhs there every weak

Pakistani punjabi and Sikh don't make much different, same look, but Sikh men are taller and Pakistani punjabi are more robust and Iranidfied

One thing for sure both pak and a few Sikh punjabis do the uk pedo rapist thing together,

Last edited:
I seen opposite,
Sikh females get disguested by pakis, bcoz of stereotypes of pedo rapist
, and i seen some thread on uk student room, where some pak femalss saying her father doesn't like her Sikh soon to be husband
, bcoz Sikh males are more successful and richer, while many pakis man are indian muslim immigrants

That yubo Sikh girl was literally a khalistani pro sidhu Mosewala, uk living girl,
And it got blocked after that

Pakistani punjabi and Sikh don't make much different, same look, but Sikh men are taller and Pakistani punjabi are more robust and Iranidfied
You won’t be able to see it because you don’t live in the west. In the west it’s known that Sikh girls like Pakistani boys. It’s not even me saying it but Sikh boys themselves. They wouldn’t go around talking about this if this weren’t the case.

Pakistani Punjabis are taller than Sikhs though I think, unless you can name a 7’2” Sikh? There’s a Pakistani Punjabi cricketer who is 7’1”. If you know someone who’s 7’2” then you would be right.

You won’t be able to see it because you don’t live in the west. In the west it’s known that Sikh girls like Pakistani boys. It’s not even me saying it but Sikh boys themselves. They wouldn’t go around talking about this if this weren’t the case.

Pakistani Punjabis are taller than Sikhs though I think, unless you can name a 7’2” Sikh? There’s a Pakistani Punjabi cricketer who is 7’1”. If you know someone who’s 7’2” then you would be right.
Paki are more robust and Sikh are taller
While both still have the same indobrachid plus nord Indid phenotype

I think being muslim and more robust with better names pakis males may mog Sikh male
But the diff in dating out is non existent

, but both look the same,
And esp pak femalea rather date a Sikh guy over a muhajir immigrant muslim,
Looks height phenotype over religion obv

But yeah, avg pak punj do mog avg Sikh, but not by a far
Both have their ups

But most of the Sikh pali dating is rape and pedophile, rather then actually dating by choice
But both cases happens very rarely
And sikhs female mostly get disgusted by pak males bcoz stereotypes
Idk about any pak giant cricket, but Sikh Punjab is filled with giants for sure

But i said both pak and a few Sikh men do the pedo rapist thing together

Both Pakistani and Sikh men date hindu females for sure

Last edited:
Paki are more robust and Sikh are taller
While both still have the same indobrachid plus nord Indid phenotype

I think being muslim and more robust with better names pakis males may mog Sikh male
But the diff in dating out is non existent

, but both look the same,
And esp pak femalea rather date a Sikh guy over a muhajir immigrant muslim,
Looks height phenotype over religion obv

But yeah, avg pak punj do mog avg Sikh, but not by a far
Both have their ups

But most of the Sikh pali dating is rape and pedophile, rather then actually dating by choice
But both cases happens very rarely
And sikhs female mostly get disgusted by pak males bcoz stereotypes
Idk about any pak giant cricket, but Sikh Punjab is filled with giants for sure

But i said both pak and a few Sikh men do the pedo rapist thing together
Mohammad Irfan is 7'1", he is a Pakistani Punjabi and more specifically Central Punjab. Farming/jatt family.

R.c904553e48f98f1962b0b38405d2b396

1024px-Pakistan_-_Punjab_-_Vehari.svg.png

Regarding Pak boy - Sikh girl relationships, I don't know any specifics, I just know it happens often in the west. It shows that they're not disgusted by Pakistanis. Perhaps Bharati nationalists but they are a minority haha. Most either are indifferent or they support Khalistan. Also with Pakistan opening its borders to Sikh pilgrims this has only increased respect for Pakistanis from the Sikh side.

Mhmm Punjabi women very tasty

• JFL
Reactions: justinzayn
Mohammad Irfan is 7'1", he is a Pakistani Punjabi and more specifically Central Punjab. Farming/jatt family.

R.c904553e48f98f1962b0b38405d2b396

1024px-Pakistan_-_Punjab_-_Vehari.svg.png

Regarding Pak boy - Sikh girl relationships, I don't know any specifics, I just know it happens often in the west. It shows that they're not disgusted by Pakistanis. Perhaps Bharati nationalists but they are a minority haha. Most either are indifferent or they support Khalistan. Also with Pakistan opening its borders to Sikh pilgrims this has only increased respect for Pakistanis from the Sikh side.

There are alot of these in Sikh Punjab, the tallest males and religion in all of middle East and Asian
And i will end this as Pakistani punjabi males mog Sikh punjabi males bcoz of robustness, and better names and more control over pak female's through Islam
But Sikh males mog in height, money and status and more nt then paki males who have stereotypes of pedo and rapist and Sikh males outdate muhajir urdu Pakistani immigrants males in uk and every where in West

Paki punjabi on avg are slightly better looking then Sikh males, but Sikh are taller with warriors lineages
And Sikh defi outdate urdu speaking muhajir india muslim migrant Pakistani males

Most females would rather days urban pendu Or imran abbas, bcoz urban looks more nt and taller and bigger with more white passing features and skin colour

We can end the khatri vs khatri battle. Here
Sikh Pakistani dating do happen but the gap is not big, since both community have equality as something to offer
, paki women will like a Sikh guy for more chilled funny bigger personality, and most important for being taller and athletic, I seen many threads about this on reddit and student forum
Also another Sikh girl thought I was a Pakistani larping as indian, trying to harras indian girls, when I was in a yubo convo, bcoz of my name, so most get negative stereotypes , unless imran abbas looking like

So both do, by pakis outdate by a bit

Both Sikh and pak punjabi brutally mog indian males
Imran abbas and urban pendu are the poster boys of pak and Sikh punajb

Indo brachid plus nord indid race

Last edited:
this paki girl fogs everyone u posted to hell and back
rugqx0pot6pa1.jpg
37wvyhgot6pa1.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and justinzayn