Parents fuck their own kids up

DarkTetrad

DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
I saw this one mom walking around with a stroller with these massive happy birthday balloons. Like imagine conditioning and rewarding your son for just existence and making it to year one instead of an accomplishment. If you guys wonder why you have zero motivation I think placing some blame on dumb parents (which is most of them) who do that. If I had a kid (I wouldn't) and I wanted the best for them (I wouldn't) I"d never reward them for shit like that. Zero holidays. Zero birthdays. They get rewarded when they do their first pushup, first 135 bench, first 185, first 225, learn math, learn and instrument. No freebies. You want to punish laziness not reward it. I swear PEOPLE ARE JUST ROBOTS ZERO LOGIC WHY WOULD YOU REWARD A BIRTHDAY LIKE THAT LMFAOOOOOO

Ya'll know I'm right. Even the annoying losers.

"Dad it's my 12th birthday"
"Who gives a fuck?"

Good dad

"Dad I just wrote a bot in python."
"Boy I'm taking you out to get a hooker tonight and after that we take clen, kill it at the gym, and eat a steak."

But moms do the opposite. Moms need to be decapitated they're utterly useless. But most dads aren't much better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Dystopian, bloomercel and 9 others

Story of my life tbh.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, RAITEIII, Deleted member 22623 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension
old man you have opened my eyes to darktriadmaxx and forget about degeneracy and stupidass normies. Is only now that I truly realize what a cucked cuck have I been

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
If I had a kid (I wouldn't) and I wanted the best for them (I wouldn't) I"d never reward them for shit like that. Zero holidays. Zero birthdays. They get rewarded when they do their first pushup, first 135 bench, first 185, first 225, learn math, learn and instrument. No freebies

I would give them free testosterone injections into their ass. This is what a good parent would do.

Whatever happens, I am committed to injecting my son with HGH. I don't even care if he's tracking on the growth chart, that little bastard is gonna grow up to be a mogger or I'll collapse his heart trying

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Deleted member 1901
When I did well in my studies

Most parents will just do this and then once you maxed out studies and got your masters degree and yet remain miserable due to inceldom and unemployable due to non-NT they’ll blame you for it.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and ascension
Most parents will just do this and then once you maxed out studies and got your masters degree and yet remain miserable due to inceldom and unemployable due to non-NT they’ll blame you for it.

Facts. I have a good job now but still not happy with my life at all.

Parents need to be educated before having children

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23
High iq

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16515
Over if you even let your kids play videogames.

Parents fuck their own kids​

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and Esteban1997
me: "i need braces"

mom: "nah u dont son"

me: "mom i have a hole in my chest i think i have pectus"

mom: "nah its all good son"

.. 10 years later

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS