Parking lots should be illegal

fOreVER

fOreVER

Transchad
parking lots are hideous ruins the smv of the area and just takes up unnecessary space. We should use public transportation more reduces traffic and allows us to interact with our incel brothers. Public transports should be sex segregated so i dont have to see all the girls eyeducking chad. Possibly use those parking buildings at least they look better

I major in a field related to the aforementioned rant so I know what i am saying

C1A3CEB8 F250 45A8 93C1 9C258009F4F8

Jfl at going out

• +1
Reactions: currymax
I agree. But normie men insist on having a car anyways because they think the ladies will like him if he has a nice car jfl

I agree. But normie men insist on having a car anyways because they think the ladies will like him if he has a nice car jfl
I think it has to due with the perceived freedom having a car. Instead of 30 cars all takin up a road they can all fit inside a bus and reduces commute time. You don’t have to smell the gas and can sleep in the bus or discuss with your incel brother how to beat up a foid

Multistory/underground carparks.
Public transport can kiss my ass tbh. Fucking filthy idiots leave their food all over the place, people talking/yelling, druggies, list goes on.
I'll never trade my car for a bus

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Public transportation is for poor people and is disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Multistory/underground carparks.
Public transport can kiss my ass tbh. Fucking filthy idiots leave their food all over the place, people talking/yelling, druggies, list goes on.
I'll never trade my car for a bus
Underground parking costs millions.
Public transportation is for poor people and is disgusting
Chad can be in a bus and leave with a new gf

Yeah US public transportation needs a huge overhaul first. It's so fucking bad right now and no one wants to be caught dead in a bus

We are talking about in the millions seriously a small mall with underground parking lot is 2 million
Wilson Parking, a common parking lot in Australia and some SEA cities, had a $950 million turnover in 2015, on their ~100,000 total carspaces

Wilson Parking, a common parking lot in Australia and some SEA cities, had a $950 million turnover in 2015, on their ~100,000 total carspaces
Fucking jews

Users who are viewing this thread

Back