pathetic attempt by cumskin cucks to attack ethnics (ended up haloing indians more)

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy

so they tried to make this show consisting a ugly currywhore that has 2 boyfriends and fucks around and wants a white dude

nazi and right wing whites might have thought "omg , were so based , now ethnic men will die alone"

no lmfao , all you did is

1. gave ethnics more appeal cause sendhil ranamurthy was in this show and whites watching this are simping for him

2. informed ethnic men about ethnic women so now theyre gonna come for ur white girls instead and racemix screwing ur attempts at saving the white race

3.indian families wont send girls to america

4.even if they go to america , thats still gonna make them racemixx further reducing white blood

5.cuck urself cause shes dating 2 white niggas at the same time so thats gonna make people think a stereotype of whites being cucks :lul::lul::lul:

only reason i reply to this is cause if u can make such a pathetic attempt at attacking the culture of those indian countries

then i see no reason why you wont attack pakistan through media tomorrow , try to defile islam with your cucked jewish media

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lihito, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 15004 and 12 others

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Jason Voorhees

so they tried to make this show consisting a ugly currywhore that has 2 boyfriends and fucks around and wants a white dude

nazi and right wing whites might have thought "omg , were so based , now ethnic men will die alone"

no lmfao , all you did is

1. gave ethnics more appeal cause sendhil ranamurthy was in this show and whites watching this are simping for him

2. informed ethnic men about ethnic women so now theyre gonna come for ur white girls instead and racemix screwing ur attempts at saving the white race

4.even if they go to america , thats still gonna make them racemixx further reducing white blood

5.cuck urself cause shes dating 2 white niggas at the same time so thats gonna make people think a stereotype of whites being cucks :lul::lul::lul:

only reason i reply to this is cause if u can make such a pathetic attempt at attacking the culture of those indian countries

then i see no reason why you wont attack pakistan through media tomorrow , try to defile islam with your cucked jewish media

wait why do you even care if you're not indian?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
wait why do you even care if you're not indian?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
im Pakistani and im sure they will try to attack my country too

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15306, Shrek2OnDvD and 2 others
im Pakistani and im sure they will try to attack my country too
I doubt most people have even heard of or care about your country tbh

and why the fuck would you even care about a show like this anyway didn't you niggers hate india or something?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
Hypergamy if anything. I won't have a problem if it was a Stacyjeeta Chasing white guys but nah its the most hideous ugly shitskin curry thot who thinks she deserves Chad. It will only make matters worse for white men who want to run JBW cuz a girl like her can get white Chadlite anyone can.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
Hypergamy if anything. I won't have a problem if it was a Stacyjeeta Chasing white guys but nah its the most hideous ugly shitskin curry thot who thinks she deserves Chad. It will only make matters worse for white men who want to run JBW cuz a girl like her can get white Chadlite anyone can.
chadlite can only get beckys and femcels irl because medium-ugly men run trains on stacylites+

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 15306 and 3 others
irl, she wont , its just a show

maybe yes for ltr when the chad hits 35 and starts losing collagen in case they want someone that won't cheat

but even i hate curry or black hoes so i assume most chads hate them too

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Jason Voorhees
I doubt most people have even heard of or care about your country tbh

and why the fuck would you even care about a show like this anyway didn't you niggers hate india or something?

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
they hate us a lot

you have no idea

• +1
Cringe show for pajeetas to beat their pussies to. If I was a white chad I wouldn't fuck curry whores

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Offensive Bias, GetShrekt, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
@Salludon @Ryan

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and Jason Voorhees
they hate us a lot

you have no idea

I can't think of one white person i know irl that hates or that's even heard of pakistan.

the first thing that they think of when they hear -stan is afghanistan which is actually sort of a halo cause of pashtun halo cause it distracts from being associated with shitskins/curries [indians] but also failo cause of muh terrorists.

tbh.

sounds like you bought into some of those antiwhite bbc threads or the wignat jbw threads tbh, or maybe you just an irrational fear of white people tbh idk but i doubt they really care about wiping out all of pakistan or stealing some curry whore away from you jfl

if anything it's the kikes you ought to be more worried about tbh, they're about to enslave the entire world in a few years.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
n
I can't think of one white person i know irl that hates or that's even heard of pakistan.

the first thing that they think of when they hear -stan is afghanistan which is actually sort of a halo cause of pashtun halo cause it distracts from being associated with shitskins/curries [indians] but also failo cause of muh terrorists.

tbh.

sounds like you bought into some of those antiwhite bbc threads or the wignat jbw threads tbh, or maybe you just an irrational fear of white people tbh idk but i doubt they really care about wiping out all of pakistan or stealing some curry whore away from you jfl

if anything it's the kikes you ought to be more worried about tbh, they're about to enslave the entire world in a few years.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
nah

when i was 14 a girl from canada called me a whore and said that i deserve to die cause all pakistanis are whores and stupid (she thought im a girl jfl)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
n

nah

when i was 14 a girl from canada called me a whore and said that i deserve to die cause all pakistanis are whores and stupid (she thought im a girl jfl)

so you think all white people hate you because some girl called you a whore and deserved to die because all pakistanis are whores and stupid when you were 14?

i mean i won't even ask about the part about why she called you a whore or anything but it doesn't make sense to judge you're opinion on an entire people just based off of a single interaction tbh, unlike say something like blacks and crime statistics...
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
so you think all white people hate you because some girl called you a whore and deserved to die because all pakistanis are whores and stupid when you were 14?

i mean i won't even ask about the part about why she called you a whore or anything but it doesn't make sense to judge you're opinion on an entire people just based off of a single interaction tbh, unlike say something like blacks and crime statistics...
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
i mean , if she did then im sure almost every girl will

• +1
Sad John Cena GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
i mean , if she did then im sure almost every girl will

women are a different story don't even consider them human tbh tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Sendhil is so overrated jfl, I cant believe indians say he's a 9/10

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and faggotchadlite
yeah , i think hes more in the 7s range , roshan mogs him

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
women are a different story don't even consider them human tbh tbh

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
well , i do wanna find a human girl tho , what do i do?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
looksmaxx and geomaxx back in pakistan or sea tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
no i mean a white human girl that is a nice person and at least a 7/10 facially and has a good body

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and chaddyboi66
a
no i mean a white human girl that is a nice person and at least a 7/10 facially and has a good body
also she should be at least 5'8 and dominant

• +1
a

also she should be at least 5'8 and dominant
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

:lul::ROFLMAO: not going to happen

so wait let me get this straight-

first you complain about whites allegedly bragging about running jbw and stealing curry/ethnic women...

then you turn around and go on about wanting to try do the very same thing to them and steal their women as well?

not to mention how you want to get a white girl while also complaining about how said white women hate you?
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN

holy fuck it's ovER for you race obsessed gigarotter hypocrites.

jfl the jews really did a number on you.

you're literally acting in the exact same way those "nazi and right wing whites" you were complaining about earlier-

like fucking hypocrite.

they brag about how they'll run/use jbw to steal your women while complaining about how ethnics are obsessing over and trying to steal their own women and muh "demographics" muh "racemixing" under the same breath.

and now you do the same- going on about how you want a white girl and won't even fuck your own women while also complaining about muh "jbw" muh "nazi and right wing whites" muh "racist white people trying to steal muh curry foids" under the same breath

jfl gimme a fucking break holy fuck :lul:

beggars can't be choosers buddy boyo.

my advice is to take whatever you can get while you still can before it's too late because pretty soon having a partner will be the last thing on everybody's mind when the jews come for them to take over the world and establish the new world order.
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 12669
wh
:lul::ROFLMAO: not going to happen

so wait let me get this straight-

first you complain about whites allegedly bragging about running jbw and stealing curry/ethnic women...
it wasnt a white woman who was racist and attacked me , it was a punjabi pajeeta from canada
then you turn around and go on about wanting to try do the very same thing to them and steal their women as well?

not to mention how you want to get a white girl while also complaining about how said white women hate you?
im not talking about slaying , im talking about ltr
holy fuck it's ovER for you race obsessed gigarotter hypocrites.

jfl the jews really did a number on you.

you're literally acting in the exact same way those "nazi and right wing whites" you were complaining about earlier-

like fucking hypocrite.
i mean , i do better with white woman that the ones of my ethnicity

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
Moose mogs him in appeal imo. Sendhil is attractive but lacks sex appeal

Images 69

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and faggotchadlite
PART 1

wh

it wasnt a white woman who was racist and attacked me , it was a punjabi pajeeta from canada

what the-

nigger you just said ...

ok

first you said this about white people
they hate us a lot

you have no idea

then i said I've never come across a white person irl who thinks that of you people

tbh.

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

then you said this a rebuttal and example to what I said before^
n

nah

then i said not to generalize all white people based off of a single interaction with only just one of them

[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

not once did you ever mention anything that would so much as have me remotely believe that said girl was some curry.

PART 2
im not talking about slaying , im talking about ltr
it doesn't matter and my point still applies, you can't complain about muh "whitey bragging about stealing muh curry foids with muh jbw" and then turn around and expect to also do the same and steal their women as well under the very same breath.

PART 3
i mean , i do better with white woman that the ones of my ethnicity

Like I said before take whatever you can get because you were just talking about how:
well , i do wanna find a human girl tho , what do i do?

oh and also your welcome for bumping this gigadead thread btw
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]

Last edited:
  • +1
"informed ethnic men about ethnic women"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15306, Jason Voorhees and faggotchadlite
In 2021 being white Chad only gives you enough smv to share an average curry girl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 15306 and Jason Voorhees
PART 1

what the-

nigger you just said ...

ok

first you said this about white people

then i said I've never come across a white person irl who thinks that of you people
i mean yeah , most girls i talked to on discord didnt say anything , but this one said so i assume theres a sizable amount out there who hate us even if its like 1 percent of then
then you said this a rebuttal and example to what I said before^

then i said not to generalize all white people based off of a single interaction with only just one of them

not once did you ever mention anything that would so much as have me remotely believe that said girl was some curry.

PART 2

it doesn't matter and my point still applies, you can't complain about muh "whitey bragging about stealing muh curry foids with muh jbw" and then turn around and expect to also do the same and steal their women as well under the very same breath.
this had nothing to do with them dating or stealing anyone , this had to do with jewish media portrayal of indians
PART 3

Like I said before take whatever you can get because you were just talking about how:

oh and also your welcome for bumping this gigadead thread btw
[ISPOILER].[/ISPOILER]
bruh dumbass , i meant they hate pakistanis as in people in general think we are terrorists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles, chaddyboi66 and Jason Voorhees
@BigBiceps

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 15306 and faggotchadlite
i mean yeah , most girls i talked to on discord didnt say anything , but this one said so i assume theres a sizable amount out there who hate us even if its like 1 percent of then
muh 1 percent/1 person - math.exe_not found
muh all of them - anecdotes

this had nothing to do with them dating or stealing anyone , this had to do with jewish media portrayal of indians
you complain about muh whitey using the jewish media portrayal of indians to brag about stealing your curry women and jbw

then you turn around and try to brag about stealing a white girl for yourself, spitting on your own curry women, and still complaining about muh racist whites that also somehow want to steal curry foids.

AND YOU'RE NOT EVEN INDIAN.

bruh dumbass , i meant they hate pakistanis as in people in general think we are terrorists
b r u h

everyone thinks you're terrorists not just whites.

That doesn't mean they care about stealing your "terrorist women" either.

also your welcome again for bumping this dead thread, jfl I didn't even see your reply till over a week later

• +1

you complain about muh whitey using the jewish media portrayal of indians to brag about stealing your curry women and jbw

then you turn around and try to brag about stealing a white girl for yourself, spitting on your own curry women, and still complaining about muh racist whites that also somehow want to steal curry foids.

b r u h

also your welcome again for bumping this dead thread, jfl I didn't even see your reply till over a week later

India and pakistan are geographical terms genetically indians and pakistanis are a 3 way hybrid population between eastern iranan aryan and hunter gathrer.

Those in pakistan have more west eurasian those on the south have more south eurasian though the term south asian race is very real.

Genetically speaking all south asians are clinal.

• +1
Jfl white people do this kind of shit a lot.

Pretty accurate, those kind of Dravidian pajeetas love JBW espec HTN+, and I often see them LTRing them, and they say it's cos they're good wives and they like the spicy food.

The Aryan pajeetas and Priyankas are less into the JBW and prefer Chaddam/Chadriguez/Chadpreet in that order cos they think jbw are feminine.

Its funny the reason the Dravidian pajeetas love JBW is cos in curry culture they are considered ugly, cos the culture is so Aryan dominant, and are brought up with people talking shit about them, even their own families, and told to go put some fair and lovely on and shit, so they just reject that shit and get a JBW cos they're exotic.

@PigeonMolester can probably add more

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and faggotchadlite
Jfl white people do this kind of shit a lot.

Pretty accurate, those kind of Dravidian pajeetas love JBW espec HTN+, and I often see them LTRing them, and they say it's cos they're good wives and they like the spicy food.

The Aryan pajeetas and Priyankas are less into the JBW and prefer Chaddam/Chadriguez/Chadpreet in that order cos they think jbw are feminine.

Its funny the reason the Dravidian pajeetas love JBW is cos in curry culture they are considered ugly, cos the culture is so Aryan dominant, and are brought up with people talking shit about them, even their own families, and told to go put some fair and lovely on and shit, so they just reject that shit and get a JBW cos they're exotic.

@PigeonMolester can probably add more
yeah thats true

dravidian pajeetas care about skin color the most which is fine case literally no one wants them

also , usually the aryan pajeetas specially the ones who are stacy prefer pakis , meds and indians

• +1
yeah i kinda act autistic sometimes
nah , they arent my curry women cause im arab so i only marry arab women , not those dravidian ratss

only reason i ccare is that one day theyre gonna make weird portrayals about us too with their jewish media shit

like i said , they will make shit about us
b r u h

i mean thats true , even men from other arab countries think we are terrorists

also they aint terrorist women ,theyre prime foggers
yeah , thanks

• +1
yeah thats true

dravidian pajeetas care about skin color the most which is fine case literally no one wants them

also , usually the aryan pajeetas specially the ones who are stacy prefer pakis , meds and indians
Yes that's what I was saying, but they prefer Chaddam, chadriguez, Chadpreet, not just any Pak/Arab/med/Indian, unless he's a millionaire

• +1
Yes that's what I was saying, but they prefer Chaddam, chadriguez, Chadpreet, not just any Pak/Arab/med/Indian, unless he's a millionaire
yeah but i am arab and chad tier so i have no problem jfl

but ideally id prefer russians

• +1
yeah but i am arab and chad tier so i have no problem jfl

but ideally id prefer russians
Tbh I think if u are Chad / Chaddam/ chadriguez u can slay anywhere in the world, except small towns.

Chadpreet/ Chang Might be harder cos of failos, but if u don't have cringe call centre worker / dvd salesman accent, and have some game, u can overcome failos

• +1
Tbh I think if u are Chad / Chaddam/ chadriguez u can slay anywhere in the world, except small towns.
yeah i can do well in most places
Chadpreet/ Chang Might be harder cos of failos, but if u don't have cringe call centre worker / dvd salesman accent, and have some game, u can overcome failos
light chadpreets can slay anywhere , even if they have curry failo in some place all they have to do is wear contact lens , get rhino and wear infraorbitals and they wont even look curry anymore

idk about dark

• +1
yeah i can do well in most places

light chadpreets can slay anywhere , even if they have curry failo in some place all they have to do is wear contact lens , get rhino and wear infraorbitals and they wont even look curry anymore

idk about dark
How do u wear infraorbital???

My sub orbitals are the only thing I got from .y curry grandfather

• +1
  • +1
These threads exaggerate everything lol the curries I see on campus and elsewhere do just fine relationships-wise. Typical of these cunts to always seethe about the currybros all the time jfl

• +1