Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
ThatDude023

ThatDude023

Bronze
Going on a date tomorrow with a MTB who I met at an event a few days back. I've been rotting the past 6 years, so I have no idea what chad etiquette is here. Back in college most of my dates were with tinder thots who I made pay for their entire meal. Only time I'd pay is if I saw relationship developing after a few interactions. I've been averting dating due to my manletism but could see myself trying with her. She is a virgin (srs) and 3 years younger than me.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I don't go on dates.

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
how did you find out she's a "virgin" ? lol

how did you find out she's a "virgin" ? lol
She was raised in a family that limited her contact with guys and she was over the top awkward with me. Anyways she's a giga NTcel and would just randomly say weird shit that you normally wouldn't say to people you just met. Ended having a 10-minute conversation about how she only kissed and held hands once.

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
Going on a date tomorrow with a MTB who I met at an event a few days back. I've been rotting the past 6 years, so I have no idea what chad etiquette is here. Back in college most of my dates were with tinder thots who I made pay for their entire meal. Only time I'd pay is if I saw relationship developing after a few interactions. I've been averting dating due to my manletism but could see myself trying with her. She is a virgin (srs) and 3 years younger than me.
If you’re getting the sex then yes, if no split

• +1
Reactions: Loki and ThatDude023
dont go for a meal just do drinks and do rounds

yes but just this time. she seems worth it

I never pay. Why would I pay for a random woman's food?

Do go on dates in 2022​