[PE] Parental Tracking Apps Can Ruin Your Life

gymcel:(

gymcel:(

Iron
[PE]= Personal Experience, rather than evidence taken from studies and experiments.

There were no studies I found analyzing the anxiety and anger caused by parental tracking apps. So, I will discuss this from [PE].

Also, I tried making a unique thread, rather than posting the same “GANDY MOGS CHICO, “CAN SOMEONE MORPH THIS,” etc.

THE SCENARIO
Imagine you are hanging out with friends:soy:, having an overall good time. As your friend driving you around makes a right turn to a road your friends and you rarely go on, you instantly get a call from your mother and father :hnghn:.

“Where are you? Where are you going? Why?”

Imagine this occurs every single time you go somewhere, even when your parents know where you are.

IMPLICATIONS
This constant worrying from your parents can cause your social life to be heavily limited, especially when going to parties. They will ask you why you are there, what you are doing, etc.

Almost every single one of my close-friends go through this every time we go out somewhere. I thank GOD that my parents aren’t as tech-savvy:feelsgood:.

SOLUTIONS
Honestly, this is where I’m at a loss. I don’t think there’s anyway to fix this other than utterly destroying your phone:feelsuhh:, so that they can’t track you.

If your parents aren’t as strict (which probably isn’t likely considering you have the tracker installed), try to speak with them on how it makes you feel
:ROFLMAO:.

if anyone else has a solution to this, please let me know.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Salieri, cmfanel and 3 others
[PE]= Personal Experience, rather than evidence taken from studies and experiments.

There were no studies I found analyzing the anxiety and anger caused by parental tracking apps. So, I will discuss this from [PE].

Also, I tried making a unique thread, rather than posting the same “GANDY MOGS CHICO, “CAN SOMEONE MORPH THIS,” etc.

THE SCENARIO
Imagine you are hanging out with friends:soy:, having an overall good time. As your friend driving you around makes a right turn to a road your friends and you rarely go on, you instantly get a call from your mother and father :hnghn:.

“Where are you? Where are you going? Why?”

Imagine this occurs every single time you go somewhere, even when your parents know where you are.

IMPLICATIONS
This constant worrying from your parents can cause your social life to be heavily limited, especially when going to parties. They will ask you why you are there, what you are doing, etc.

Almost every single one of my close-friends go through this every time we go out somewhere. I thank GOD that my parents aren’t as tech-savvy:feelsgood:.

SOLUTIONS
Honestly, this is where I’m at a loss. I don’t think there’s anyway to fix this other than utterly destroying your phone:feelsuhh:, so that they can’t track you.

If your parents aren’t as strict (which probably isn’t likely considering you have the tracker installed), try to speak with them on how it makes you feel
:ROFLMAO:.

if anyone else has a solution to this, please let me know.
Imagine how it is with curry parents lmao even worse seriously luckily my parents aren't as savvy on tech like yours, but it hindered my life massively. I never would've found this site doubt it otherwise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, subhuman incel, Xangsane and 1 other person
Why would you stand up for this shit? Unless ur 14 just tell them to fuck off

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and subhuman incel
Why would you stand up for this shit? Unless ur 14 just tell them to fuck off
Post is made for less-developed pubertycels:feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 14323
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14905 and Deleted member 11610
Post is made for less-developed pubertycels:feelswhy:
Fuck… if I was you I would just tell them straight up to stop pestering you.
Tell them some bullshit that your friends don’t want to hang out with you anymore because your parents are being retarded, they will feel guilty.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lihito and subhuman incel
Fuck… if I was you I would just tell them straight up to stop pestering you.
Tell them some bullshit that your friends don’t want to hang out with you anymore because your parents are being retarded, they will feel guilty.
cant , they will hit if i dont obey (joke fbi)

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 14323 and thecel
Which country do you come from?

my parents have said to me tell them where im going, and as long as i have a plan to get home safe then im okay. but always make sure to let them what the plan is

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
zoomerfag moment

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
Ye this was tough for me at times, my mum was so fucking hellbent on knowing where I was that one time I asked her if I could go to a party and she asked for the hosts' mothers phone number, so I just didn't go cuz I wasn't trying to get embarassed like that. This happened like 3/4 times too and I have only been to 2 parties in my whole life and I'm 19 now, social life is over for me. I was already autistic but I had some friends with worse stats who got hookups at some of these parties, missed out on my chance.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Stopping@Nothing19 and gymcel:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back