Pearls to the parasites: To the younger foids dating older guys

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I get it. Guys your age are too arrogant, immature, lazy, irresponsible, don't take things seriously, and lack self-confidence. It can be embarrassing when the guy you're with is mocking other guys too. As if, no confidence. But it can be equally awkward seeing you romantically involved with an older guy in public. Unless you're a girl that doesn't care about what others think.

You don't have to date guys your age because of that age factor. You can still date us, but keep it on a low profile. And understand this. An older guy will pay the bills and have a place for you to crash at where you can walk freely around naked or in your thongs and not have to worry about his mom or dad seeing you. But you won't be able to show him off or parade him around your friends and family as if, "Look what I bagged, bitches!" Ugh. You definitely don't want to do that with an older man.

"Ah. Yes. I see you have bagged a geriatric. Wow. That's-that's something else there." Perhaps some would say.

You want love. I get that. Guys your age don't. They think dick in your mouth is love. When in fact, they're treating you like a no-good piece of shit whore. And even though you most likely are, doesn't give them the freedom to treat you in that way. I understand.

So it's okay to date us. But you're not gonna get the full boyfriend experience if you do. My advice. Keep testing! A guy your age will eventually pass the examination. And in the meantime, we'll be there for you to keep the vagina tuned up. Well, not me. Sorry, ladies. I'm captured.

tenor.gif

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, sorrowfulsad, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
good read

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
MILF

• Woah
Ugh. Yup. I've slept with a few that slept with younger guys. It's always the same story. "He was looking for a mom to pay his bills."

And sometimes identical as to younger women. Except they want more than money. Attention. Love. Affection. And to be fucked the shit out for at least a half of hour and not 2 minutes.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Doober and Chadeep
You don't have to date guys your age because of that age factor. You can still date us, but keep it on a low profile. And understand this. An older guy will pay the bills

No I won't
But you won't be able to show him off or parade him around your friends and family as if, "Look what I bagged, bitches!" Ugh. You definitely don't want to do that with an older man.
Yes she does (especially in Asia)

• JFL
No I won't

Yes she does (especially in Asia)
Touche. I have no experience with Asians yet I do know one and yes, she dates older men only. Ugh. Something's odd about those creatures over there in Asia. And I remember when I was 24 flirting with one that was 18. She said I was still a baby. She won't date babies. Ugh. I get it now.