Peat on Culture

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
“There are now new generations coming on which are starting to be more critical of the existing institutions, and each generation is freeing itself from the stupefying conditions of the older generations, and so I think anyone who is listening to the events in the culture are going to be ready to participate in whatever new things become possible. One of my long-time definitions of "culture" is that it's the concept--the limits of what is possible--the culture teaches us that certain things are possible and by definition, everything else must be impossible, so if you simply change your mind, the limits of what is possible become undefined and very open. Changing your mind is the essence of living matter. The biology is changed by every experience. The brain is constantly in development, and that involves what you're learning, so what you learn changes your structure, and so your mind is changed, and so the meaning of what you learned has changed. You're changing your past every time you learn something because you become a different organism.”

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854
The black man live under the whip of the white man again

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
One of my favorite quotes, as the boundaries of a certain said culture are very familiar to me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
One of my long-time definitions of "culture" is that it's the concept--the limits of what is possible--the culture teaches us that certain things are possible and by definition, everything else must be impossible, so if you simply change your mind, the limits of what is possible become undefined and very open.
In my language 'culture' used to mean high culture like serious literature, classical music, highbrow art, etc...All the other crap like let's say pop music, commercial movies, soap operas, reality tv, etc. was called 'inculture' - the opposite of culture, that makes people dumb, many intellectuals were strongly opposed to this...
Now it seems that every dumb trend has somehow become 'culture', the whole definition of the word has been perverted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
In my language 'culture' used to mean high culture like serious literature, classical music, highbrow art, etc...All the other crap like let's say pop music, commercial movies, soap operas, reality tv, etc. was called 'inculture' - the opposite of culture, that makes people dumb, many intellectuals were strongly opposed to this...
Now it seems that every dumb trend has somehow become 'culture', the whole definition of the word has been perverted.
Arts are a fine way to expand the boundaries of culture

Arts are a fine way to expand the boundaries of culture
That's all 'culture' meant in my language - the high arts.
In English it also refers to various behaviors, norms and customs - this extended definition was pushed heavily in the last few years in my country, making real culture lose its meaning, no one gives a shit now here about opera, classic literature, art, movies, etc. - they dumbed us down really good!

Have you seen ray cucks food chart
Guys a mess

What chart? Are you referring to his food choices? What of them?

Table sugar and salt is cancer