People don’t understand why I’m like this

GetShrekt

GetShrekt

⠀ ⠀
Like they expect me to be head up happy optimistic and NT

this is all started when my dad asked me when I was going to get a girlfriend and I responded with “I’m probably going to die alone”

they genuinely don’t understand why I am so over everything for fucks sake I went through 5 years of high school a social reject now I’m on track to be another social reject throughout college (however long that is)

I was told of “it gets better bro” is just so fucking dumb and dishonest especially in my case.

Boomers are so fucking delusional it’s not even funny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Lev Peshkov, isis_Bleach and 5 others
this is all started when my dad asked me when I was going to get a girlfriend and I responded with “I’m probably going to die alone”
Dude are you retarded or something dont tell normies/family you are blackpilled or struggling with dating just lie nigga, if you want to be lied to then make people feel bad for you, if you want the truth dont be so pitiable.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 16369

they genuinely don’t understand why I am so over everything for fucks sake I went through 5 years of high school a social reject now I’m on track to be another social reject throughout college (however long that is)

I was told of “it gets better bro” is just so fucking dumb and dishonest especially in my case.

they tried to take his chain hes surrounded by them demons😨🥶:sneaky:

niggers

Dude are you retarded or something dont tell normies/family you are blackpilled or struggling with dating just lie nigga, if you want to be lied to then make people feel bad for you, if you want the truth dont be so pitiable.

One of you fucking change your avi I get so confused when I read one of your posts:feelsree: