People here claim Indians are a net drain to the British economy lets look into this

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
So to see if some 1 is a net drain 1 must look at how employed these people are so lets look at how many Indians are employed in the uk.

Well look at income tax just to see how much Indian companies pay here is 1 example but there parasites right ?

London: Indian diaspora-owned companies with a combined revenue of 36.84 billion pounds employ over 174,000 people and pay over 1 billion pounds in Corporation Tax, according to a first-of-its-kind research.

Lets look at the fucking crime rates. Oh look most of the crime rates are even below your average native White person true Indians and Pakistanis commit more crime but that is explained away by the fact that most of them today are recent migrants like very recent first generation tier and it's harder to get skilled work without some formal education it's why Indians are so fucking good at making money.

Lets look at Indian income.

Bu-h bu-h curries are net drains to the UK.

@n0rthface You lying fucking prick KYS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Lmao, Deleted member 15099 and 2 others
No one says this

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14543, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 9 others

@n0rthface has the gall to call me the parasite meanwhile my people contribute more to the UK than most I mean literally the British empire stole nearly 40 billion dollars of Indian wealth don't even get me started on the bullshit the brits did India in before he cites mu-h Alt hype in saying Mu-h brits out competed Indians.

Nope India at that time was under very bad stress from the mughals the price of grain and land rose so it was hard to invest into differen't types of industrialized products when the brits took over they raised tons of of tax on locals preventing small businesses from rising.

And when India left It took the western Model of Keynesianism and know it's poorer than what it could be. By no means am I calling pre British India anything like a paradise the point is without British Influence India would be a billion x better economically.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 15099, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
I've never heard anyone say this. People usually just blame the pakis, EEs and Somalians. Indians are pretty well respected in the UK.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 14262, Lmao and 4 others
So to see if some 1 is a net drain 1 must look at how employed these people are so lets look at how many Indians are employed in the uk.

View attachment 1396881

Well look at income tax just to see how much Indian companies pay here is 1 example but there parasites right ?

London: Indian diaspora-owned companies with a combined revenue of 36.84 billion pounds employ over 174,000 people and pay over 1 billion pounds in Corporation Tax, according to a first-of-its-kind research.

Lets look at the fucking crime rates. Oh look most of the crime rates are even below your average native White person true Indians and Pakistanis commit more crime but that is explained away by the fact that most of them today are recent migrants like very recent first generation tier and it's harder to get skilled work without some formal education it's why Indians are so fucking good at making money.

View attachment 1396899

View attachment 1396910

just because they benefit the economy doesn’t mean they benefit society.
White getting replaced in their own native homeland IS objectively bad and Immigration has cost Britain 100 billion pounds since 2000.

I’ll give you this, curries and Asians are the best types of ethnics they aren’t as bad as Middle Easterms and Africans they generally do not commit any crime.

Ldon’t you see how this is bad for India in the long run? If all the high IQ Indians keep getting taken by European countries there will be a brain drain in India, India will need high IQ people to develop further.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and reptiles
@n0rthface has the gall to call me the parasite meanwhile my people contribute more to the UK than most I mean literally the British empire stole nearly 40 billion dollars of Indian wealth don't even get me started on the bullshit the brits did India in before he cites mu-h Alt hype in saying Mu-h brits out competed Indians.

Nope India at that time was under very bad stress from the mughals the price of grain and land rose so it was hard to invest into differen't types of industrialized products when the brits took over they raised tons of of tax on locals preventing small businesses from rising.

And when India left It took the western Model of Keynesianism and know it's poorer than what it could be. By no means am I calling pre British India anything like a paradise the point is without British Influence India would be a billion x better economically.
In today’s money they extracted 45 Trillion dollars worth of raw materials, not Billion

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Shrek2OnDvD
I've never heard anyone say this. People usually just blame the pakis, EEs and Somalians. Indians are pretty well respected in the UK.
They aren’t, they are known for smelling of shit.
But generally they are nice.

just because they benefit the economy doesn’t mean they benefit society.
White getting replaced in their own native homeland IS objectively bad and Immigration has cost Britain 100 billion pounds since 2000.

I’ll give you this, curries and Asians are the best types of ethnics they aren’t as bad as Middle Easterms and Africans they generally do not commit any crime.

Ldon’t you see how this is bad for India in the long run? If all the high IQ Indians keep getting taken by European countries there will be a brain drain in India, India will need high IQ people to develop further.

1 Whites are breeding less how is that the fault of ethnics btw I'm never breeding ever so my blood line isn't even gonna go onto another generation my race will but like I'm not them and there not me.

2 There is no evidence of Immigration being a bad thing if anything it's a good thing more labourers means more businesses opened it's a fiscal benefit know wage wise it may in the short term harm workers but wages aren't the issue purchasing power and inflation how do you reduce that down ? well 1 Get rid of minimum wage laws and 2 make the pound be backed by something.

3 The high IQ Indians don't go down here they go down in America there each making 6 figures per house house and it's not that big of a drain to India it frees up more people for skilled labour and Indians don't usually stay they go back after a while.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166 and Shrek2OnDvD

View attachment 1396881

View attachment 1396899

View attachment 1396910

We are the wealthiest, most educated , and have low crime rates.

We are model citizens tbh.

Its tragic how the media can warp peoples perception.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 14166, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
Indians tend to be very good at business. In fact the Jew stereotype applies more to Indians and Chinese people. They love money
@lutte

• +1
Reactions: WontStopNorwooding
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n0rthface and buckchadley31
Indians tend to be very good at business. In fact the Jew stereotype applies more to Indians and Chinese people. They love money
@lutte

I mean jews control the world Indians don't i'm not even being conspiratorial here there is huge in group bias among jews and they always get what they want when they want it's kinda scary

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
@lutte
True.
Jews are generally generous people

I mean the stereotype that Jews love money and are good at making it. Indians, Chinese and Nigerians are the best at making money in the UK

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 14166
@lutte
im half jew and i was raised in dubai :hnghn:

1. Whites are having less children, so they solution is to replace them?

That type of logic is stupid, even if Whites had high fertility rates, they will still be replaced by the mass influx of immigrants.

2. There is plenty of evidence suggesting that immigration is bad for society, who cares if it slightly increased the GDP?

that’s literally a subhuman materialistic retard view of the world and it’s economically reductionist.

Another thing, most immigrants coming into the uk and is low skilled labor (the UK economy is currently running on the service sector).
this low skilled labour, depresses the native work forces wages and drives up housing prices.

cultural clash, terrorism and crime are also effected by immigration, the fact you didn’t even mention this just shows how bias you actually are
100 BILLION pounds spend on parasitic maggots that don’t even need to here, we can easily fix the birth rate with financial incentives.

>let me tell you why Whites being ethnically replaced in historic British cities is a good thing
DBF73EDD 1731 4E68 933D A6F5333F2700

JFL :feelskek:

1. You are a economic reductionist

2. you are insanely bias because you are an immigrant yourself

3. the effects of immigration on the average British person, is Overwhelmingly negative

if you like India so much, why don’t you fuck off back there?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD
@lutte
well jews are almost completely assimilated now

1. Whites are having less children, so they solution is to replace them?

That type of logic is stupid, even if Whites had high fertility rates, they will still be replaced by the mass influx of immigrants.

2. There is plenty of evidence suggesting that immigration is bad for society, who cares if it slightly increased the GDP?

that’s literally a subhuman materialistic retard view of the world and it’s economically reductionist.

Another thing, most immigrants coming into the uk and is low skilled labor (the UK economy is currently running on the service sector).
this low skilled labour, depresses the native work forces wages and drives up housing prices.

cultural clash, terrorism and crime are also effected by immigration, the fact you didn’t even mention this just shows how bias you actually are
100 BILLION pounds spend on parasitic maggots that don’t even need to here, we can easily fix the birth rate with financial incentives.

>let me tell you why Whites being ethnically replaced in historic British cities is a good thing
View attachment 1396940
JFL :feelskek:

1. You are a economic reductionist

2. you are insanely bias because you are an immigrant yourself

3. the effects of immigration on the average British person, is Overwhelmingly negative

if you like India so much, why don’t you fuck off back there?

1 If replacing them means more migrants coming in than yeah I mean as long as they contribute and pay there dues what is the issue why is the burden on the migrants if the ethnic whites aren't having kids like it's our responsibility to make white people have kids.

2 Your fucking retarded if whites had a higher fertility rate the majority would be white again the vast majority of Britain is of European descent at 90 percent not the hispanic cope tiers no actual anglos or people of anglo saxon descent as white as you can get.

3 Post the study pls every study I've read so far shows the opposite in fact lets look at this logically for a second right the only way for a company to grow in profits is to have more workers know if there are workers willing to do the jobs for less and in long run more jobs are being created like not just a few why is that a bad thing ?

Sure you see a reduction in wages but you see an rise in the standard of living and an rise in jobs the only way for job production is through companies expanding. Business owners owe you fucking nothing in fact the state shouldn't even have a right to decide who comes and goes like wtf kind of of a violation of freedom is that you have an freedom of movement.

4 If you wanna talk about the economics of the of the housing crisis blame that on state politics not migrants the cost of living for rent is only simple going up because of inflation massive amounts blame the state not migrants.

To sum up.

1 IT is not Indian's job to make sure your race breeds that's your job.

2 If whites had a higher fertility they would be the majority of this country

3 Pls post the studies where it shows an fiscal negative on migration cause the burden is not on me to prove the opposite cause you made the claim.

4 While migration can drive down wages more jobs created and more wealth is created in the long run and business owe you nothing.

5 The housing crisis is a complicated topic you are beyond retarded if you think this entire convo is as simple as migrants bad there fore housing crisis go up.

6 I am a 2nd gen migrant and most Migrants themselves hate immigration if anything it's the opposite you are a actual racist stfu on me being racist.

• +1
1 If replacing them means more migrants coming in than yeah I mean as long as they contribute and pay there dues what is the issue why is the burden on the migrants if the ethnic whites aren't having kids like it's our responsibility to make white people have kids.

2 Your fucking retarded if whites had a higher fertility rate the majority would be white again the vast majority of Britain is of European descent at 90 percent not the hispanic cope tiers no actual anglos or people of anglo saxon descent as white as you can get.

3 Post the study pls every study I've read so far shows the opposite in fact lets look at this logically for a second right the only way for a company to grow in profits is to have more workers know if there are workers willing to do the jobs for less and in long run more jobs are being created like not just a few why is that a bad thing ?

Sure you see a reduction in wages but you see an rise in the standard of living and an rise in jobs the only way for job production is through companies expanding. Business owners owe you fucking nothing in fact the state shouldn't even have a right to decide who comes and goes like wtf kind of of a violation of freedom is that you have an freedom of movement.

4 If you wanna talk about the economics of the of the housing crisis blame that on state politics not migrants the cost of living for rent is only simple going up because of inflation massive amounts blame the state not migrants.

To sum up.

1 IT is not Indian's job to make sure your race breeds that's your job.

2 If whites had a higher fertility they would be the majority of this country

3 Pls post the studies where it shows an fiscal negative on migration cause the burden is not on me to prove the opposite cause you made the claim.

4 While migration can drive down wages more jobs created and more wealth is created in the long run and business owe you nothing.

5 The housing crisis is a complicated topic you are beyond retarded if you think this entire convo is as simple as migrants bad there fore housing crisis go up.

6 I am a 2nd gen migrant and most Migrants themselves hate immigration if anything it's the opposite you are a actual racist stfu on me being racist.
DNRD. I already BTFO your faggy points, I’m not wasting anymore time debating a low IQ weak chin shitskin

This site has a collection of many different studies that look at economic and social impact of immigration.

if you lived in India, you wouldn’t be a incel right now….:feelskek: Brutal

• Hmm...
@lutte
CERTAIN CASTES of curries, jfl at you giving your blanket jew money greedy stereotype to all curries. You're thinking of gujuratis with last names like patel and shit. Everyone knows, even other curries that they are the most money obsessed people in the entire subcontinent.

DNRD. I already BTFO your faggy points, I’m not wasting anymore time debating a low IQ weak chin shitskin

This site has a collection of many different studies that look at economic and social impact of immigration.

if you lived in India, you wouldn’t be a incel right now….:feelskek: Brutal
Funny how white people turn into literal children when ethnics blow them the fuck out.

You right now:
532518 young child with fingers in ears and tongue sticking out

Funny how white people turn into literal children when ethnics blow them the fuck out.

You right now: View attachment 1397042
Funny how your skin is the same colour as shit, you lot smell of shit too

I already BTFO’d him 😂, he’s just coping.

Funny how your skin is the same colour as shit, you lot smell of shit too

I already BTFO’d him 😂, he’s just coping.

Funny how im literally probably more hygenic than you, white people dont even bathe everyday :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. You're just another coping cumskin that gets mad that someone when someone he percieves as inferior actually IQ mogs him.

Funny how im literally probably more hygenic than you, white people dont even bathe everyday :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. You're just another coping cumskin that gets mad that someone when someone he percieves as inferior actually IQ mogs him.
I beat him, he has nothing to support his claims. He’s literally just coping and is bias.

JFL, everyone knows you freaks stink Of shit, you are world famous for smelling bad.
:feelskek: @ your poverty ridden life.

How is calling me a cumskin an insult?

Cum gives life , your skin looks shit

Shit is bacteria filled waste :feelskek:

I beat him, he has nothing to support his claims. He’s literally just coping and is bias.

JFL, everyone knows you freaks stink Of shit, you are world famous for smelling bad.
:feelskek: @ your poverty ridden life.

Lmao you people can use stereotypes all you want, but most whites ive talked to literally dont bathe everyday jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Like this is an accepted fact among even you guys. Dont talk to me about smells, you people dont even bathe everyday you just put on deoderants to cover up your dog stink :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Lmao cum doesnt give life by itself you utter low sentient cuck, you need an egg to fertilize to do that, and clearly white guys arent able to to find those eggs since you guys are dropping like flies apparently :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Theres literally no reason to take any merit to anything you've said, curries are "model" citizens for a reason, we tend to have atleast middle class jobs, and we have low crime rates, even compared to white people. Admit it, you just dont like curries for their looks, if we looked like elves from LoTR or WoW you people wouldnt have a goddamn problem with us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Lmao you people can use stereotypes all you want, but most whites ive talked to literally dont bathe everyday jfl :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:. Like this is an accepted fact among even you guys. Dont talk to me about smells, you people dont even bathe everyday you just put on deoderants to cover up your dog stink :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Lmao cum doesnt give life by itself you utter low sentient cuck, you need an egg to fertilize to do that, and clearly white guys arent able to to find those eggs since you guys are dropping like flies apparently :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:.

Theres literally no reason to take any merit to anything you've said, curries are "model" citizens for a reason, we tend to have atleast middle class jobs, and we have low crime rates, even compared to white people. Admit it, you just dont like curries for their looks, if we looked like elves from LoTR or WoW you people wouldnt have a goddamn problem with us. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Whites don’t bathe? I shower twice a day and I’ve never met anyone who doesn’t

India is a 3rd world country, Indians are known for shitting in the street. I don’t think you have any high ground on hygiene. :feelskek:

I don’t even hate curries that much, you can even see above me saying that. But if you are going to be like that, I will call you a street shitting low IQ slum dwelling ethnicel faggot

We are the wealthiest, most educated , and have low crime rates.

We are model citizens tbh.

Its tragic how the media can warp peoples perception.
You're a bunch of nepotists who get rich by hiring other Indians. Like brown versions of Jews but worse.

You're a bunch of nepotists who get rich by hiring other Indians. Like brown versions of Jews but worse.

This is false.

High IQ Western Indians have a strong culture of homeownership, many first gen indians in the 60s-90s baught houses which subsequently rocketed in price over the past 30 years. They had to as systemic racism in the renting market in the UK was normalised of "no dogs no Irish no blacks/asians)"

Also due to the level of systemic racism in the employment market, Indians opened their own businesses and kept it within the family, which leads to wealth accumulation.

They also don't live hedonistic lifestyles (clubbing, traveling the world) ect so they save alot.

Also a strong culture of inheritance, Indians just pass alot of what they own down to their kids. Rarely do I see an Indian wasting their money and leaving their kids nothing.

Also autism is rampant within Indians, which makes them effective in things like investing, stem subjects/academics, market trading ect. People think of autism as some screeching retard, when its actually elon musk tier.

Ironically its the systemic racism and hardship they recieved that puts them on the path to success.

Quite honourable life to be honest, a true rags to riches life story.

Last edited:
Indians opened their own businesses and kept it within the family, which leads to wealth accumulation.
You literally just admitted what I was accusing you off. Indians are not smarter/harder working. You guys are just massive cronyists. Basically the South-Asian version of the Jews.

Tbh this is a massive part of the reason capitalism is bullshit. It has nothing to do with 'working hard´'. It's just a glorified feudal system where people succeed through nepotism and personal connections.

You literally just admitted what I was accusing you off. Indians are not smarter/harder working. You guys are just massive cronyists. Basically the South-Asian version of the Jews.

Tbh this is a massive part of the reason capitalism is bullshit. It has nothing to do with 'working hard´'. It's just a glorified feudal system where people succeed through nepotism and personal connections.

I dont think you realise how bad Indians had it in the past and actually deserve their positions.

This is what I see

80s White person messes around in school going out partying . Stem geek indian studies day and night as he is grateful for the opportunity and finally gets his medical degree.

80s White person gets cushy public office job that is secured for their life. Immigrant Indian forced to wash cars for a living on minimum wage when he could be an accountant, eventually decides to open his own car wash and keeps it in his family for generations.

Old White person spends their wealth on a lifetime journey traveling the world and on care home fees. Old indian dude lives with his kids and leaves everthing to them in inheritance.

White guys gets divorced losing half their shit and going into some depression losing the rest. Indians get married that lasts a lifetime maintaining wealth.

Young white guys renting houses, expensive weddings, going out with friends , buying consumerist shit. Indian guy lives at home with his parents untill 30 and just buys his own house outrighg

You can hate and discredit Indians all you want, but i respect their achievements.

Last edited:
I dont think you realise how bad Indians had it in the past and actually deserve their positions.
This is no different than jews using their past history of prosecution as their excuse for why it's ok for them to own everything. Just accept that your race engages in ethnic cronyism and racism against non-Indians.

This is no different than jews using their past history of prosecution as their excuse for why it's ok for them to own everything. Just accept that your race engages in ethnic cronyism and racism against non-Indians.

That's the nature of capitalism.

Wealth accumulation and wealth protection.

Its not an "Indian" thing anyone with wealth aims to secure it in their lineage.

The entire British class system is cronyism look up "old boys network" and they were and still are ethnically imperialistic. You are not barking at them for being exclusive and trying to own 40% of the world.

Last edited:

You work in a Pizza shop at 30 years old, the fuck do you know about what goes on in finance/tech lol???

There’a literally zero ethnic nepotism in industry (not talking about small corner shops)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl and volcelfatcel
You work in a Pizza shop at 30 years old, the fuck do you know about what goes on in finance/tech lol???

There’a literally zero ethnic nepotism in industry (not talking about small corner shops)
A reptiles thread
It was a matter of time till you were here

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath

If the Pizza shop was owned by Indians they would probably not let me work there.

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Yeah I think they are well respected socially, paks, afghans, Iraqis are not.

However paks, afghans, Iraqis have high SMV and slay all kinds of foids in UK, Indians don't slay shit and are a SMV joke