people here dont understand how escalating works

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
1.you cant escalate out of the blue

2.the girl can literally not want you to do so

a lot of users here, who suffer from just world fallacy and are redditors in sheep clothing, dont understand what its like to be with a girl who doesnt give you any signals at all. they are so used to have the girl, in some way imply she wants it, that they cannot fathom a sitatuion thats not like that.

Also, a girl can literally not even allow you to escalate. sShe can be cold, avoidant and keep her distance in order to make it clear to you she doesnt want it. but again, just world fallacy, you are doing something wrong, its out of the question that maybe the girl just doesnt fucking like you.

but you know im a 27 year old virgin what do i know right? maybe guys like @the BULL who asked a girl out and she suggested herself they go to her place know better. meanwhile i just ask a girl if she wants to meet and she says "lets go for coffee tehehe"

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
true, she just wanted me for sex. as soon as she realized she didn't really want me for sex it was over, i told her let's just talk but she said no.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
she just wanted me for sex. as soon as she realized she didn't really want me for sex it was over, i
yeah bro but at least she was direct. she didnt take for a gay ass coffee date to vent about her life problems or play fucking monoply lol.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and the BULL
yeah bro but at least she was direct. she didnt take for a gay ass coffee date to vent about her life problems or play fucking monoply lol.
exactly what i mean. girls go out with their intentions already well established, be it fucking or playing monopoly, you can't make change their mind.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 21735
s go out with their intentions already well established, be it fucking or playing monopoly, you can't make change their mind.
yep, which is why escalating is cope. and they never have the intention to fuck with me EVER.

yep, which is why escalating is cope. and they never have the intention to fuck with me EVER.
try to go to the church maybe you can find a religious girl

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Ken and Deleted member 21735
try to go to the church maybe you can find a religious girl
religious girls are gigwhores. i knew an older girl who was super relgious. a few years later i met a guy and he told me he was reguraly fucking when she was in HS. jfl

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ken and the BULL