People here had warned me

Apparition

Apparition

Aimless Spirit
they told me my oneitis seems like a feminist and that girlls like her are dangerous.

But ofc i didnt listen, i thought that by framemogging a girl and some game i could slay.

JFL, bitch never even liked me to begin with and knew i was incel from the moment she saw my picture.

Giving up on the chubby goth girl was definately something i will to regret till i die ig.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, exo, slavicpsycho and 5 others
rent free

• So Sad
Reactions: Apparition
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao, slavicpsycho, Clqs and 2 others
what made you think that was an achievement:whatfeels:?
she was tall so i thought it would make a difference. maybe she would have felt a bit inferior?

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Primalsplit
ou're a joke. :lul:
she didnt feel inferior at all :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she mogged me in every department and validated me to feel empowered. its not fair. To make things worse, she kept checking out the waitress but acted like a nun with me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Primalsplit
she didnt feel inferior at all :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. she mogged me in every department and validated me to feel empowered. its not fair. To make things worse, she kept checking out the waitress but acted like a nun with me.
You deserved it.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: JovenCansao and Apparition
why did i deserve it??? i thought opposites attract :feelsbadman:
They do. You are not a woman's opposite. A woman's opposite is man. You're a weak spineless beta faggot.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: onskibidi, JovenCansao and Apparition
. You are not a woman's opposite. A woman's opposite is man. You're a weak spineless beta faggot.
i was her opposite lol both lookswise and personalitywise. she was mature and confident while i was insecure and immature

i was her opposite lol both lookswise and personalitywise. she was mature and confident while i was insecure and immature
Strong and weak are not necessarily included in that opposites rule. Hair color, body type, phenotype, personality types are what is meant.

You're sick, she's healthy(ier). That's not what will make a nice couple either.

Do you understand now? Boi?

Move on nigger.

Stop making cuck threads, stop thinking about her.

Cleanse your mind

• So Sad
Hair color, body type, phenotype, personality types are what is meant
we were different. she had hunter eyes, i have abused puppy eyes. she had sharp features, i have cuck features.

she is narcy/low empathy/manipulaitve while im high empaty and naive.

You're sick, she's healthy(ier). That's not what will make a nice couple either.
i had better chemistry with my old oneitis who was sensitive and insecure like i am.

So tired of your threads man

• Hmm...
we were different. she had hunter eyes, i have abused puppy eyes. she had sharp features, i have cuck features.

she is narcy/low empathy/manipulaitve while im high empaty and naive.

i had better chemistry with my old oneitis who was sensitive and insecure like i am.
You're low level, she's high level. You're not opposites. You're inferior and superior.

She doesn't wanna go on raids with you. (raids in her orifices)

• So Sad
You're low level, she's high level. You're not opposites. You're inferior and superior.
i understand it now :feelsbadman:. and she wanted me because i was inferior so that she had someone to MOG. how can i cope???

She doesn't wanna go on raids with you. (raids in her orifices)

maybe she wasnt ready for that?

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
i understand it now :feelsbadman:. and she wanted me because i was inferior so that she had someone to MOG. how can i cope???

maybe she wasnt ready for that?
She was ready for Chad.

But she will never be ready for you.

• So Sad