people here have posted convos

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
where the girl is carrying most of the conversation and the guy texts like a fucking bot. yet you still have users passionately writting essays on muh game, muh texting skills, muh charisma. its insane how much coping goes on, that women are lifeless dolls but if you say the right things you can slay them when evidence shows that when a woman likes you she gonna be veeeeery vocal about it.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, justinzayn, Deleted member 22918 and 1 other person
where the girl is carrying most of the conversation and the guy texts like a fucking bot. yet you still have users passionately writting essays on muh game, muh texting skills, muh charisma. its insane how much coping goes on, that women are lifeless dolls but if you say the right things you can slay them when evidence shows that when a woman likes you she gonna be veeeeery vocal about it.
real chads facetime instead of text

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 21735
Girls get bored really fast when texting with me

Only ugly girls make it easy to have a conversation with

Girls get bored really fast when texting with me

Only ugly girls make it easy to have a conversation with

ugly girls want me to write essays to them lol. i had 2 subhumans unmatch me becuse i wasnt doin gthat

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22918
if she isn’t putting effort into the convo she’s keeping you around for attention

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
if she isn’t putting effort into the convo she’s keeping you around for attention
every time man, every time. even with the ugliest of girls.