People here only brag about how much money they made

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Monster
This subforum is useless, we ONLY have crypto shillings and retards like @Granljuset who brag how he got 20 thousand dollars in a year WITHOUT showing their portfolio and giving us tips :feelswhat:

Retards like these deserves to be bullied off the forum, i wish him to die in the worst death as possible, i am wageslaving while these scumbags have to sit and do nothing and make money

Then they go on this website and starts to brag to me how they got rich overnight without teaching me how to :feelswah: i'm sick of you faggots and i hope every single one of you dies from cancer.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Mewton, Deleted member 9670 and 7 others
@AlexBrown84 is the worst offender, adding in his sub 4 selfies jfl.

Most of the crypto shiller are alright they Tel u what they think is gonna pump at least

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, gamma, DivineBeing and 2 others
@AlexBrown84 is the worst offender, adding in his sub 4 selfies jfl.

Most of the crypto shiller are alright they Tel u what they think is gonna pump at least
@AlexBrown84 how can u cope bro :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, subhuman incel and AlexBrown84
I brag a lot about the money I’ve made but Atleast I’ve actually gave out tips to forum users

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
When have I said I was rich? Saying rap lyrics don’t count.

you all assume based on all of my pictures that I’m rich, well, what if that’s not the case?
u said youre buying a $800k house haha

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Toth's thot and AlexBrown84
The last time I made a guide on how to make an easy $20,000 it got bare comments so I’m not helping anybody anymore
photographic memory my g

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel and AlexBrown84
There is very little useful and valuable content in here, sadly, I think it's more so a reflection of the knowledge the average user possesses regarding finance and other attainable skills. Wrong section to say this in though, as it doesn't help.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Persian and DivineBeing
There is very little useful and valuable content in here, sadly, I think it's more so a reflection of the knowledge the average user possesses regarding finance and other attainable skills. Wrong section to say this in though, as it doesn't help.
i mean life is hard

took me a solid month part-time to set up my investments in public markets and crypto

took me two full weeks to understand the tax code im under and how to optimise my taxes

took me half a year to understand what skills bring arbitrage value in this economy

took me >1 year to gain a full-stack business skillset (from legal, setting up the website, finance to running something like an ecommerce shop)

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
Damn, I remember you being a mod years ago, and asking for a private rating for Tinder, and leaving for a while; good to see you as the new owner.