people here still believe in muh autism muh texting skills

D

Deleted member 21735

Kraken
ConfusedBolivian, who is at least chadlite, had HQNP girls on tinder ask him for sex themselves. meanwhile copers will talk about escalating and shitests lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, St.TikTokcel, Deleted member 24459 and 1 other person
It applies to the general population, of course you're expected to be socially normal and well adjusted if you dont look like Brad Pitt and of course it will help in those circumstances. Why does someone being able to get away with anything because of mesmerizing looks render social skills useless for average people? You're so fucking stupid lol, no wonder you're a social outcast.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 1966Ford, lebronjames23, chaddyboi66 and 18 others
It applies to the general population, of course you're expected to be socially normal and well adjusted if you dont look like Brad Pitt and of course it will help in those circumstances. Why does someone being able to get away with anything because of mesmerizing looks render social skills useless for average people? Y
social skills dont exist

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chaddyboi66, AscensionMan98, Aladin and 7 others
shit test is a pua term from back when pua was mainstream. if a girl gives you a shit test it's because she might fuck you even tho you're not chad looks but because you're not chad looks she has to see how grounded you are.

but no one here will believe that this is possible even tho it's how normies and everyone else get laid

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24459
But no one here will believe that this is possible even tho it's how normies and everyone else get laid
normies get laid cuz the girls make it easy for them

• +1
Reactions: StuntmanMike
normies get laid cuz the girls make it easy for them
when I say normies I mean people who are uglier than some people here but they aren't mentalcels

when I say normies I mean people who are uglier than some people here but they aren't mentalcels
still the girls make it easy. there are super autistic guys here who had girls try to "fix" them

shit test is a pua term from back when pua was mainstream. if a girl gives you a shit test it's because she might fuck you even tho you're not chad looks but because you're not chad looks she has to see how grounded you are.

but no one here will believe that this is possible even tho it's how normies and everyone else get laid
I have never heard anyone in real life talking about "shit tests" or any similar concept ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735 and ReadBooksEveryday

I legit don't get it. I managed to make women very interested in me and chasing me because of holding frame when thry acted disinterested as a shit test at the beginning. AND I managed to get interested girls managed to get disinterested in me because of failing their shit tests. It's like, people here think I'm talking hypothetically when I encountered it in real life all the fucking time. It's really unbelievable to me. Same goes for my experiences in Tinder, cold approach, social circle. Ofc I am not some 10/10 gigachad that get the interest of all the girls when I walk down the street. But social circle magnified my success. Cold approach magnified my success. Tinder was a COMPLETE waste of time. Even through Day game I could get WAY more beautiful girls, that show WAY more interest, that seemed WAY more mentally healthy, that I could have escalated WAY more easier. Im not even talking about social circle game. Where I could just go to a yoga class or a dance club where very beautiful girls approach me themselves half the time because of the imteresting vibe I can exude around. In fact it was so much that I try to nerf myself so my friends, cousins, potential acquaintances etc. wouldn't get jealous and bitter when their girlfriends (that they clearly have relationship problems with) would not begin flirting with me out of nowhere. Because when a woman is bitter or disrespectful towards their partner, they will flirt with other men to get back at them.

It is more of a "cult of personality" thing that I'm going for, since my looks deteriorated badly due to Norwooding in 20. It is more like how someone like Gandy or Kennedy attracts followers as opposed to someone like Chico, Maher or Barrett. For reference, succesful actors like Brad Pitt, Jason Momoa employ both styles. That's why actors mog "PSL" gods. Charisma+looks is better than just looks.

I'm not sure if this is another blackpill thing, because I think the Charisma stat is probably as genetic as looks, height and intelligence. So it's probably something I'm quite blessed with genetically. I did train at it hard, but maybe the average guy (read: a loser) who trained twice as much wouldn't get the results I achieved. I dunno really. It's not hard to figure things out for me, so when I figured out key concepts it flowed from there.

You might not believe me, but I don't really fucking care.

The main reason why I'm here, is because I feel lonely as fuck in real life because I can't discuss any blackpill/redpill stuff with anyone and because I have a health condition that prevents me from slaying right now. Besides I have to undergo massive preperations regarding my family and my financial life, so this forum gives me some breathing air for me. But everything on this forum is like a clown show to me. I just can't take almost anyone here seriously.

So, Crestnoob95; next time you open up your srupid mouth, maybe you should consider what I write here when I'm serious. Push your tiny little brain a little.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: humanoidsub7, soulless_npc, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
I legit don't get it. I managed to make women very interested in me and chasing me because of holding frame when thry acted disinterested as a shit test at the beginning. AND I managed to get interested girls managed to get disinterested in me because of failing their shit tests. It's like, people here think I'm talking hypothetically when I encountered it in real life all the fucking time. It's really unbelievable to me. Same goes for my experiences in Tinder, cold approach, social circle. Ofc I am not some 10/10 gigachad that get the interest of all the girls when I walk down the street. But social circle magnified my success. Cold approach magnified my success. Tinder was a COMPLETE waste of time. Even through Day game I could get WAY more beautiful girls, that show WAY more interest, that seemed WAY more mentally healthy, that I could have escalated WAY more easier. Im not even talking about social circle game. Where I could just go to a yoga class or a dance club where very beautiful girls approach me themselves half the time because of the imteresting vibe I can exude around. In fact it was so much that I try to nerf myself so my friends, cousins, potential acquaintances etc. wouldn't get jealous and bitter when their girlfriends (that they clearly have relationship problems with) would not begin flirting with me out of nowhere. Because when a woman is bitter or disrespectful towards their partner, they will flirt with other men to get back at them.

It is more of a "cult of personality" thing that I'm going for, since my looks deteriorated badly due to Norwooding in 20. It is more like how someone like Gandy or Kennedy attracts followers as opposed to someone like Chico, Maher or Barrett. For reference, succesful actors like Brad Pitt, Jason Momoa employ both styles. That's why actors mog "PSL" gods. Charisma+looks is better than just looks.

I'm not sure if this is another blackpill thing, because I think the Charisma stat is probably as genetic as looks, height and intelligence. So it's probably something I'm quite blessed with genetically. I did train at it hard, but maybe the average guy (read: a loser) who trained twice as much wouldn't get the results I achieved. I dunno really. It's not hard to figure things out for me, so when I figured out key concepts it flowed from there.

The main reason why I'm here, is because I feel lonely as fuck in real life because I can't discuss any blackpill/redpill stuff with anyone and because I have a health condition that prevents me from slaying right now. Besides I have to undergo massive preperations regarding my family and my financial life, so this forum gives me some breathing air for me. But everything on this forum is like a clown show to me. I just can't take almost anyone here seriously.

So, Crestnoob95; next time you open up your srupid mouth, maybe you should consider what I write here when I'm serious. Push your tiny little brain a little.
What is your rating?

How do you cold approach?

How do you run social circle game?

Also height?

@ConfusedBolivian PM your face pls

I have never heard anyone in real life talking about "shit tests" or any similar concept ever.
me neither. its only copers online who say this stuff. every guy ik who got laid, and they were far from chads, the girls made it easy for them

• +1
Reactions: Clown Show
nt matters a lot. Saying it doesn’t matter is retarded it’s just that the better looking u are the more u can get away with. This should be water by now

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
ConfusedBolivian, who is at least chadlite, had HQNP girls on tinder ask him for sex themselves. meanwhile copers will talk about escalating and shitests lmao
can i see screenshots of this

nt matters a lot. Saying it doesn’t matter is retarded it’s just that the better looking u are the more u can get away with. This should be water by now
NT means shit on tinder where girls have 0 insight about your life. you can tell these bitches you are a millionair, they never gonna confirm it

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and St.TikTokcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Aypo129, Deleted member 24459 and tombradylover
NT means shit on tinder where girls have 0 insight about your life. you can tell these bitches you are a millionair, they never gonna confirm it
Tinder is 99% looks. Water again. If u think nt doesn’t matter Irl for mommies such as yourself then u are hopeless. U need to be able to communicate

• +1
im already softmaxxed
So you have great skin routine? You fixed your weird ass lips? You made your eyebrows darker? You grew out a good hair style? You stylemaxxed? You mew 24/7 to raise your saggy bloated hyoid and tighten it?

You have lame aesthetic, and a boring personality.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
What is your rating?

How do you cold approach?

How do you run social circle game?

Also height?
No idea about my rating.

I approach when it makes sense to approach. 50% of it comes from detecting IOIs, 50% of it comes from creating context and carrying an interesting conversation on your feet. NT and social skills matter a lot. Unrelated to slaying, I am very good at creating rapport quickly from strangers. Always have been. You have to connect. I even got myself an ice cream orderef for me from an old couple. Genuinely interested+authentic really works well. You and others need to connect on a certain vibe as well. It's all about emotional connection.

The real readon I stopped cold approaching, is because I am going through a very angry stage right now. And not many people (but aeirdos) want to connect with me on that right now.

Social circle game,consisted of me going to places, events and courses like that for me as I said. I didn't go to game, I wanted to go to those places anyway. My style is akin to being a cool, engaged introvert kind of person. I mean introvert as in I want to recieve what other people want to say, not some quiet loner. I'm quite talkative as well. Just not trying to dominate the room by being loud. I do that quietly with my presence instead.

My height is 6'0.

The reason I am not cold approaching or using tinder is because I'm ugly I'm short and I have a small dick. I was once told that's why girls wouldn't be interested in me. Seeing as I just turned 29 idk if anything will ever change now. I'm honestly suicidally depressed and my life has slowly fallen apart over the years. I'm def gonna leave this site tho and I have the same take on it you do.

• +1
@ConfusedBolivian PM your face pls
I already did, look at my old posts, i softmaxxed by lowering my bodyfat i used to be 30%+ bodyfat now i am 15ish bodyfat, still have room for improvement, also i am 6'4 white gym physic in an ethnic country (Bolivia), here i get approached daily by women, mainly bcs of my caucasian halo + size and height and of course im not bad looking but not model tier face.

The reason I am not cold approaching or using tinder is because I'm ugly I'm short and I have a small dick. I was once told that's why girls wouldn't be interested in me. Seeing as I just turned 29 idk if anything will ever change now. I'm honestly suicidally depressed and my life has slowly fallen apart over the years. I'm def gonna leave this site tho and I have the same take on it you do.
Small dick is not that bad, having a big one makes them hurt and i hate when i cant fuck beckys bcs "it hurts" 😂😂

• +1
Yeah. I don't feel like sticking around too tbh. Even though I know it's full of bullshit, it can still get to me a little. I'd rather do some better things probably. I am already drifting to other things. Hell, even playing video games begin to feel more productive than being here. At least I can chat with more mentally sane people. Even gamers NT mog people here and that's saying something.

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
Yeah. I don't feel like sticking around too tbh. Even though I know it's full of bullshit, it can still get to me a little. I'd rather do some better things probably. I am already drifting to other things. Hell, even playing video games begin to feel more productive than being here. At least I can chat with more mentally sane people. Even gamers NT mog people here and that's saying something.
Once you're aware of the blackpill you have your work cut out for you, the only valuable use of this site is awareness of information pertaining to the nature of woman (the info that is actually correct at least). The rest is just festering negativity which you will get plenty of offline

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and ConfusedBolivian
Once you're aware of the blackpill you have your work cut out for you, the only valuable use of this site is awareness of information pertaining to the nature of woman (the info that is actually correct at least). The rest is just festering negativity which you will get plenty of offline
I was already blackpilled before this website. I came here only for shitposting.

• JFL
I was already blackpilled before this website. I came here only for shitposting.
It's a good distraction, reading the crestfallen saga has also led to me asking myself important questions in the socratic method as well

• JFL
It's a good distraction, reading the crestfallen saga has also led to me asking myself important questions in the socratic method as well
Looooool. Now I really wonder. What did I help you discover?

Last edited:
Looooool. What did I help you discover? Now I really wonder.
If having three degrees doesn't get a man laid, what does?

If having a gymcel body and being marathon runner doesn't get a man laid, what does?

If doing special forces doesn't get you laid, what does?

If being skilled at an instrument doesn't get you laid, what does?

To name a few

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21735
If having three degrees doesn't get a man laid, what does?

If having a gymcel body and being marathon runner doesn't get a man laid, what does?

If doing special forces doesn't get you laid, what does?

If being skilled at an instrument doesn't get you laid, what does?

To name a few
girls absolutely dont care about any of these lol. even girls that i was classmates with in HS dont remember if i even have a degree

• So Sad
girls absolutely dont care about any of these lol. even girls that i was classmates with in HS dont remember if i even have a degree
then it must be something more subtle, more insidious, i daresay spiritual, that is the only conclusion I can make

then it must be something more subtle, more insidious, i daresay spiritual, that is the only conclusion I can make
How is the rest of your life, do you have good career financial stable

• JFL
yes looks are spiritual

• JFL

real

• +1
why do you care about relationships, you should care about mogging and fucking like a dog 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391