People in middle school used to slap the back of my head

N

Nation

Platinum

They usually treated me like a puppy; I remember they tried some wreatling moves on me just because I was skinny/short/weak and never react.

Now they do the same at my blue collar job, they usually humiliate me or get aggressive to me while I just can't do very much.
If I reply; they want to fight and I'm not capable even if I lift and I'm buff.

I just smile nervously because I'm frightened by their reactions and because I don't know what's the proper reaction since those people start saying things like " its a joke '' ( when its not ofc )

How to deal with phisical jokes?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad, Heguldus, Acromegaly_Chad and 9 others
you fight them
really the only thing you can do that preserves your honor as a male

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Stare, Deleted member 10987 and 16 others
At this point it doesn’t matter if you’re going to lose you have to fight them. If you want, carry a needle or something in your pocket and cut them (in gta) if you have to during the fight. Anything to get them to back off on you

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 10987, Lolcel and 4 others
At this point it doesn’t matter if you’re going to lose you have to fight them. If you want, carry a needle or something in your pocket and cut them (in gta) if you have to during the fight. Anything to get them to back off on you
i swear reading this and his other threads i have no idea why he puts up with them
he said himself he has roided physique

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 5061 and 4 others
Some people in my "friend" group lost respect for me when i was going through a rough patch mentally since they sensed weakness and started fucking with me. verbally though not physically, only stopped when i said i was going to bash one of them if he kept going. People are selfish trash

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13476, Deleted member 10987 and 7 others
i really wonder how you look, seems like bullies always picking you up

Some people in my "friend" group lost respect for me when i was going through a rough patch mentally since they sensed weakness and started fucking with me. verbally though not physically, only stopped when i said i was going to bash one of them if he kept going. People are selfish trash
yes, friends aren't real

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amorfati, EverythingMaxxer, Nation and 1 other person

This, there was a dude who was older and bigger than me like 3-4 yrs who kept fucking with me and annoying me when I was a kid. It really got to a point where it was too much and as he was yet again teasing me/messing around etc. I punched him in his face 2-3 times as hard as I could and I kept going at him but he pushed me away and so the fight stopped. He didnt throw any punches himself, Im still to this day unsure if he felt those punches and didnt want to proceed with hitting me and risk getting some more punches himself or if he immediately got a huge respect that I even had the audacity to punch him. Im sure he couldve overwhelmed me due to his size advantage and thrown me to the ground and fucked me up while holding me down, but he didnt do it.

Needless to say, from that day on all the messing around stopped completely, and even on the contrary, he treated me with total respect (his body language etc.) like I was his age or older than him.

Moral of the story is- you need to "lose control" and start a fight, even if you get some beating in the process, it will have a positive effect after all. Ppl will know that youre not some weak nerd with prey/victim mentality. If you show weakness 24-7 ppl will prey on u, its a natural subconscious thing. If you start fights with them every time, they will look for a different person to prey upon.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 13476, homo_faber and 1 other person
dude how did u not mess them up bruh.

They usually treated me like a puppy; I remember they tried some wreatling moves on me just because I was skinny/short/weak and never react.

Now they do the same at my blue collar job, they usually humiliate me or get aggressive to me while I just can't do very much.

I just smile nervously because I'm frightened by their reactions and because I don't know what's the proper reaction since those people start saying things like " its a joke '' ( when its not ofc )

carry yourself different. make eye contact with everybody when you enter a room

make it abundantly clear that there will be an issue if you are disrespected in the way they are doing

you need more self esteem. you probably dont have it because you haven't accomplished jack

work out. get a higher paid job. voluntarily put yourself through discomfort

this problem won't sort itself out over night

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 3270 and Deleted member 5061
carry yourself different. make eye contact with everybody when you enter a room

make it abundantly clear that there will be an issue if you are disrespected in the way they are doing

you need more self esteem. you probably dont have it because you haven't accomplished jack

work out. get a higher paid job. voluntarily put yourself through discomfort

this problem won't sort itself out over night
The problem is im too humble and some of them were coworkers or superiors and I didn't want any problems.
They used to call me with names too but I just give a nervous smile and that's it

This, there was a dude who was older and bigger than me like 3-4 yrs who kept fucking with me and annoying me when I was a kid. It really got to a point where it was too much and as he was yet again teasing me/messing around etc. I punched him in his face 2-3 times as hard as I could and I kept going at him but he pushed me away and so the fight stopped. He didnt throw any punches himself, Im still to this day unsure if he felt those punches and didnt want to proceed with hitting me and risk getting some more punches himself or if he immediately got a huge respect that I even had the audacity to punch him. Im sure he couldve overwhelmed me due to his size advantage and thrown me to the ground and fucked me up while holding me down, but he didnt do it.

Needless to say, from that day on all the messing around stopped completely, and even on the contrary, he treated me with total respect (his body language etc.) like I was his age or older than him.

Moral of the story is- you need to "lose control" and start a fight, even if you get some beating in the process, it will have a positive effect after all. Ppl will know that youre not some weak nerd with prey/victim mentality. If you show weakness 24-7 ppl will prey on u, its a natural subconscious thing. If you start fights with them every time, they will look for a different person to prey upon.
I don't want to be sued; also I don't know how to fight...unfortunately I'm very chill and slow even if gymcelled

How tall are you?
Best to just find a different job and make a fresh start

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
The friends i had all the time just simply didn't respect me because i looked scrawny and weak . This was a big realization for me that these people i had all around me all the time just had me as a laughing stock for their own entertainment
You either gotta completely cut them off or fight back persistingly
This is your chance to prove to them enough is enough

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and thecel
It's humiliating that I'm on the same forum with people like you OP

• So Sad
Reactions: Mouthbreath and thecel
The problem is im too humble and some of them were coworkers or superiors and I didn't want any problems.
They used to call me with names too but I just give a nervous smile and that's it
sorry but that sounds like a pathetic execuse

This truly is worthy of the looksmaxxing section, jfl i learnt a lot of looksmaxxing thru this not obviously shit thread

You have a roided physique and people harass you physically, slap you etc? I call bullshit. You probably just inject oil and look like a dyel.

You have a roided physique and people harass you physically, slap you etc? I call bullshit. You probably just inject oil and look like a dyel.
I don't roid and I'm.not big; around 77 kilos at 5'10"

FIGHT BACK, MAKE THEM BLEED OR THEY WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU ALONE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
2 options :
- i get sued

- they beat me even more
Get sued dont give a fuck and other way around
The more you let them, the more they beat you up

you fight them
really the only thing you can do that preserves your honor as a male
This. I learned this too late. My senior year of hs I stopped giving a fuck and fought anybody who talked shit. For a brief moment I actually felt like a man, you have to stand up for yourself.

lmao i had this at my middleschool too

its called "necking"

when someone says some stupid shit u say "thats a neck" and slap the back of their neck as hard as u can

I don't roid and I'm.not big; around 77 kilos at 5'10"
mogs me, I'm 75kg at same height

I wear large or xl shirt sizes, wby?

Stop with the "getting sued" excuse, just let one of them hit you first and then knock them out in self-defense. As for the beating you up even more - who cares, you'll get some minor bruises but at least you stand up for yourself.
Also what kind of a fucking job you have where you get physically bullied, do you work in a Microsoft "support" call center in India or some other shithole??

• +1
Reactions: Emerson
1979 Alien Design
Alien covenant protomorph concept art colin shulver 23

Op's skull :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: Warlow
Stop with the "getting sued" excuse, just let one of them hit you first and then knock them out in self-defense. As for the beating you up even more - who cares, you'll get some minor bruises but at least you stand up for yourself.
Also what kind of a fucking job you have where you get physically bullied, do you work in a Microsoft "support" call center in India or some other shithole??
No; construction work

I don't want to be sued; also I don't know how to fight...unfortunately I'm very chill and slow even if gymcelled
Just go to a fighting gym. Insane amounts of cardio so ez lean max, people there are all pretty chill(depending on the gym) and most people dont fuck with you if they know you do any type of training.