people keep commenting “my fav ltn” and non nt shit on my nt main tiktok account

willcel

willcel

my face moves around in the mirror
people from my school know this account and i post stuff on there with my friends why are these 2 accounts connected

its nt minning me sm like the huzz sees these comments

• JFL
Reactions: noonespecial and Rhino LeFort
why would you associate your public TikTok account with this site

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired, ICXCLuvr and Rhino LeFort
  • +1
Reactions: noonespecial and Clqs
people from my school know this account and i post stuff on there with my friends why are these 2 accounts connected

its nt minning me sm like the huzz sees these comments
Imagine being so fucking stupid you post looksmaxxing with your face plastered all over it

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan, perpetuallytired, ICXCLuvr and 2 others
Either ur very attractive or somehow it’s linked to here
When people usually spam my fav ltn they’re trolling show face
IMG 4612

side profile unfrauded full light

i didn’t TRY TO I NEVER MENTIONED ANYTHING
Retard. Tiktok basically reads all data on ur phone. So if you have 2 accounts on different phones and they use the same IOS/google account then tiktok is going to know they are run by the same owner.

The simple solution is to not have a blackpill tiktok account and just post here.

Retard. Tiktok basically reads all data on ur phone. So if you have 2 accounts on different phones and they use the same IOS/google account then tiktok is going to know they are run by the same owner.

The simple solution is to not have a blackpill tiktok account and just post here.
my tiktok isnt blackpill in the slightest. mostly just funny dances w friends and nt shit. I guess tiktoks spyware got me on the blackpill fyp

• +1
Reactions: iabsolvejordan