People Look Like Their Names

rubberduck

rubberduck

Master
Does anyone else find people often look like their names? I've always thought this

My main IRL example is Sarah & Sierra, every Sarah & Sierra I know is fat, literally have come across probably 60 people with these names in my life and every single one was fat.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
IM THE WHITE HOODED KNIGHT LYNCHING AND BURYING NEGROS IN THE GROUND IM A REAL NAZI THE JEW GASER FROM BERLIN THE NEGRO BURIER FROM TEXAS THE PURE BLOOD ARYAN UBERMENSCH FROM HITLERS DREAMS

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24410
Do I look like my name

Jfl at an incel named chad

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
IM THE WHITE HOODED KNIGHT LYNCHING AND BURYING NEGROS IN THE GROUND IM A REAL NAZI THE JEW GASER FROM BERLIN THE NEGRO BURIER FROM TEXAS THE PURE BLOOD ARYAN UBERMENSCH FROM HITLERS DREAMS
agree sir but this is your ubermen?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: iam good boy and Dr. Bludy
Mirin the 2 digits IQ ppls who named their daughter Sarah just to end up with a 1.50m landwhale.

• JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and rubberduck
Blud thinks they turned fat cause of their names 💀

forum is entering astronomy and subliminal levels of delusion

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and LooksOrDeath
Yeah indeed people look like their names

File
Tyler the creator

Cda73ebeb1f3d3f33ac739fb204bc456
Tyler Maher

Nicholas cage laugh

Jfl at these greycel threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32486, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 8365 and 2 others

Mirin the 2 digits IQ ppls who named their daughter Sarah just to end up with a 1.50m landwhale.
Does anyone else find people often look like their names? I've always thought this

My main IRL example is Sarah & Sierra, every Sarah & Sierra I know is fat, literally have come across probably 60 people with these names in my life and every single one was fat.

Yeah indeed people look like their names

View attachment 2346390 Tyler the creator

View attachment 2346391 Tyler Maher

View attachment 2346394

Jfl at these greycel threads

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax

I definitely look like my name

Studies back it up
Do you picture the same people when you picture a Kim Lee, Shaniqua Washington, Vladimir Federov, Jesus Hernandez, Amy Williams, Yusef Khan & Inderpreet Sidhu?

Studies back it up
Do you picture the same people when you picture a Kim Lee, Shaniqua Washington, Amy Williams & Inderpreet Sidhu?

Studies back it up
Do you picture the same people when you picture a Kim Lee, Shaniqua Washington, Amy Williams & Inderpreet Sidhu?
Those are just names from different countries retard. Obviously they will have the pheno of that country

I imagine an attractive girl at Sarah and know some aswell.

• JFL
Reactions: rubberduck
Those are just names from different countries retard. Obviously they will have the pheno of that country

I imagine an attractive girl at Sarah and know some aswell.
You have a BBW fetish I see

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693