people need to go outside more

nathan

nathan

living life
going outside + no negative media + good liver health = automatic happiness, even if you are a legit truecel you can still find happiness in this world by doing those things

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, watah, truthhurts and 3 others
, even if you are a legit truecel you can still find happiness in this world by doing those things
i got drugs for that

• +1
Reactions: nathan
Good advice,got mugged by 6 men tho

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: EdgyFashionist, FaceandBBC and nathan
Niga dont u live in brazil

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chudlite and nathan
Good advice,got mugged by 6 men tho
Niggers

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: nathan and wsada
going outside + no negative media + good liver health = automatic happiness, even if you are a legit truecel you can still find happiness in this world by doing those things
going outside for a truecel would be a nightmare. When i was a ltn i was made fun of by people who were complete strangers just for walking past them. You might be thinking oh they might have been joking about something within their friend group, but nah they were describing my looks and calling me ugly. Can't imagine what life would be if i was a below ltn tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, truthhurts, nathan and 3 others
What I should do outside

• +1
Reactions: nathan and chudlite
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and nathan
going outside for a truecel would be a nightmare. When i was a ltn i was made fun of by people who were complete strangers just for walking past them. You might be thinking oh they might have been joking about something within their friend group, but nah they were describing my looks and calling me ugly. Can't imagine what life would be if i was a below ltn tbh.
this is why i wanna go on those week long hiking trips where you dont see people for miles and miles, surely the animals wont judge my hideous face😢

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and nathan
this is why i wanna go on those week long hiking trips where you dont see people for miles and miles, surely the animals wont judge my hideous face😢
Good thing i'm mtn tbh. Life has never been more rewarding. Being NT actually feels normal now rather than being fake. Before i ascended from ltn to mtn, socializing was such a pain. Looks is everything. Too bad im cucked at 5'7 though, oh well.

• +1
Reactions: chudlite and nathan