People on r/short are beyond bluepilled.

Geoff2024

Geoff2024

Kraken
Screenshot 20231113 093356 Reddit

Screenshot 20231113 093445 Reddit

Screenshot 20231113 093410 Reddit

"I am already at mu ideal height"
>150cm
Ideal height to be a terra subhuman truecel.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 30985 and 7 others
Think everyone on reddit is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, zura and geenk worg
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32973, Cidre enjoyer and plukee
Good they are neutered eunuchs who should know their place.

I got permabanned from r/shortguys for being 5'9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 46727, jflsnowdzz, Tr0ubLe and 10 others
coping as a survival mechanism is starting to become evident seen how blackpill knowledge obliterates functional biochemistry

• +1
Reactions: Michael-Davis and horizontallytall
One thing I can't wrap my head around is why do bluepilled people want to live till the age of 90? Most likely, during the years of 60-90 people will spend alone, sick, with mental illness, maybe even an injury, unable to travel and do fun stuff, not even to mention how agepill will annihilate even the slightest SMV they have. In my opinion it's better to live until 60 but not regret anything, have a meaningful life, love, relationship, experiences and pass on your genes.

• +1
Reactions: 12PSLsubhuman, horizontallytall and Kamui
One thing I can't wrap my head around is why do bluepilled people want to live till the age of 90? Most likely, during the years of 60-90 people will spend alone, sick, with mental illness, maybe even an injury, unable to travel and do fun stuff, not even to mention how agepill will annihilate even the slightest SMV they have. In my opinion it's better to live until 60 but not regret anything, have a meaningful life, love, relationship, experiences and pass on your genes.
I rather be alive to experience the sun rise everyday then rotting inside a coffin
Are you like retarded or clinically depressed ?

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime, 12PSLsubhuman, horizontallytall and 2 others
Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 123142
Screenshot 2023 11 13 at 123253

What are those average height idiots doing in that sub? If you cry about being short at 5'10 you're beyond saving.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and jflsnowdzz
Exactly, I know I will be bitter about my shit 20s and teenage years for as long as I am alive. How the fuck are these idiots thinking like this. There was even a nigga who said that he would still rather be alive if he had no limps and was dead wtf man

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Splinter901 and ducktruck
I rather be alive to experience the sun rise everyday then rotting inside a coffin
Are you like retarded or clinically depressed ?
Redditors are for sure neutered and have basically 0 testosterone, which is why they are ok with living that way.

I'd rather die at 55 regardless of my height, I will die at any age if I age, be it 55 85 35, chuando tan or rope.

Men hit their prime at 60 bhai, weren’t you watching Richard Coper?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ducktruck and Splinter901
coping as a survival mechanism is starting to become evident seen how blackpill knowledge obliterates functional biochemistry
Great reply

• +1
Reactions: xtremfailer
Had a friend who got killed by a train when he was 19 walking drunk home on a train rail.
But he fucked girls since he was 13.
So... live will become shit(tier) anyway and we will end up as slaves for the kike pedos.
So rather fuck before we are all completely enslaved and die young.

• +1
Reactions: Geoff2024 and smashingdirty6s
Just a bunch of cucks coping

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
Should I suggest them subliminals?

Should I suggest them subliminals?

That's one helluva deal id take it at 6ft to become 7'

I don't want to live longer than 60 so 5 years is a minor loss tbh

That's one helluva deal id take it at 6ft to become 7'

I don't want to live longer than 60 so 5 years is a minor loss tbh
at that point i would have lived the best of the best lives, fuck those extra 20 years where i am just an old faggot suffering of sickness

Had a friend who got killed by a train when he was 19 walking drunk home on a train rail.
But he fucked girls since he was 13.
So... live will become shit(tier) anyway and we will end up as slaves for the kike pedos.
So rather fuck before we are all completely enslaved and die young.
that friend of yours lived a way better life than most of us will amount to so... he died happy

that friend of yours lived a way better life than most of us will amount to so... he died happy
That's what you think lol.
He would probably wanna lose his virginity at 30 or even 40 if he could still be alive and answer.

That's what you think lol.
He would probably wanna lose his virginity at 30 or even 40 if he could still be alive and answer
Look most of us are alive and live miserable lives. It's not about the time you have but how you spend it.

Look most of us are alive and live miserable lives. It's not about the time you have but how you spend it.
But he was 180cm when he died and was good looking and a natural blonde guy.

Power is what makes life worth living.
Physical power or financial power.
There is no point to live if you are short and broke after the age of 50.

• +1
Reactions: ducktruck
Does life matter after 55? I'm scared already. As the days pass more I realize youth is so short. About 2 thousand days ago I graduated high-school. Played some videogames and went to some clubs I'm already mid 20