people that view drugs as a holy grail are infinitely more retarded than surgery copers

wollet2

wollet2

Kraken
why would you think eating some air would ascend the most complicated organ in your body, when cutting and moving bones does jackshit in improving your face

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: angelo, slayer69, MoggerGaston and 2 others
@MoggerGaston he’s taking about you

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and wollet2
how do i know a legit drug user when i see one: abuses drugs for the past 20 years, still feels like utter shit

or legit first time drug user, tries x drug reports feeling 'not much :( '

Last edited:
@MoggerGaston he’s taking about you
he admitted, they are not enough

i actually decided making op after reading one of his posts but its my belief since a long time. that theyre weak shit, can definitely make your life even shittier tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 31562
Weed just made me stupid, psycho and high E after ten yrs of use, shooms put me in the hospital, and crack makes you insanely depressed when you come down, thank fuck I never used anything else.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
he admitted, they are not enough

i actually decided making op after reading one of his posts but its my belief since a long time. that theyre weak shit, can definitely make your life even shittier tho
Well, first of all what we need to admit is that your brain chemistry, your mental-state, is the most important thing in life. Not your looks.

In the end, why do most of us looks-max? To change our mental-state. We hope to achieve a state in which we feel better about ourself and our place in the world, we feel better about the social/romantic experiences that we have.
A few exceptions already feel great about themselves, and looks max here largely to maintain that mental-state. Looksmaxxing as something worthwhile to put their energy and effort into that they feel will pay off in the end.
Beyond looksmaxxing, people try many other things to improve their mental-state, mental life satisfaction. Like excelling in a career, social-status, money, hobbies, etc. Not going into that any further.

Your personality, the way you view yourself, your mental-health, self-esteem, dopamine responses in life, the way you view the world and your place in it, your plans for the future and present, the way you view your past, the way you experience socializing, with both men and women, and so on.
Those are the things that are your life experience and your life satisfaction, they are your real existence.
Life is what your brain translates it into, not your actual physical human-being, the actual physical impact you have on the world or the actual objective things you feel/see in your life. Those are all subjective to your mind.
It's your brain's interpretation of the world and emotional response to all of it that makes your life what it is. The life you are living.

Then about drugs.

First of all drugs aren't one thing, they aren't one type of experience. You can't just throw all drugs on one pile and judge it all the same.

Alcohol for example, is a drug that most people use. Somehow there's people will talk shit about people that use 'drugs', but they are using one of the heavier drugs themselves: alcohol. It makes no sense. Or well it does: alcohol is socially accepted, and people want to conform to social norms, they are scared of being judged by others, not fitting in.

But then in terms of what society calls 'hard-drugs'. Basically everything beyond alcohol and maybe weed, since it's become more normal.
There's vastly different effects and experiences you get from them. You can go from euphoric high-energy drugs like XTC/mephedrone/cocaine, to the type of drugs that are more sedative and give you a 'chilling' vibe with entertaining hallucinating effects. While you are high, you can get an entirely different personality, more loving/active/energetic, someone you didn't think you could ever be/become. Or someone you would've hoped to somewhat become after looksmaxxing or any other self-improvement.

I don't want to make this post too long so I am going to end it here., but if you take into account that your brain interpretation of life is the most important thing in life, and you recognize that these drugs will alter your brain chemistry heavily to the point you get an ENTIRELY different perspective on the life you are living and your surroundings. You can understand why I think drugs are a 'holy grail' in life.

If you take even the most depressed, doomer from this forum. Someone who feels like he has thrown away decades, feels like he is the biggest loser ever, feels deep regret about his life, doesn't think anything good can ever come out of his life anymore, he is a worthless subhuman.

One pill of XTC could make this guy feel amazing again for 5+ hours. He could feel new hope in life, feel like perhaps it isn't over for him, there is something to live for. In that moment, he can forgive himself for his past, and look past his flaws. He can experience what life could be like if he fixed certain problems and got a new perspective on life and his past.

I have this myself when I use XTC, I can very easily look past my difficulties in life and see a better life ahead of me. Some how my looks, my abusive childhood, my inceldom, loneliness, depression isn't this enormous wall anymore that seems to make it impossible to enjoy life.

This mental state is very hard for me to achieve without drugs, but know that it's possible for me with drugs, gives me a sense of hope that one day this is also possible without drugs.

TL: dR

1)Drugs are the holy-grail. In the time that you are high, you can feel like the chad you always wanted to be. It's an insane experience.

2)Not all drugs are the same. Some aren't as useful or influential/spiritual tbh. Some are more physically damaging for you than others. Alcohol/Weed/Cocaine come to mind.

3)Drugs aren't a solution for any of your problems.
If you don't do anything, your problems will only get worse, your life quality will get worse, and you will stop feeling as good on drugs as your tolerances build up and your actual life quality decreases.
Most people that start using drugs, also stop using them within 5 years, as they no longer feel as good on them as they did in the past.

Personally I know I need to decrease my drug-use frequency and find more sustainable ways to get life satisfaction, within the next 1-2 years. But I see drugs as a way to find the motivation to achieve these goals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2