people who believe that "life is fair" need to unironically be shot and put to camps

D

Deleted member 1182

just a man with a dick
im normally not a violet person (or at least im trying to not be) but there are some cases of people that you cant really call them human
imagine being so low iq and believing that the world or "god" made the world fair and every man is responsible for his actions or if anything bad happens to them its their fault
like im fucked for life because of my mental illnes and small dick i used to have 2 friends but i cant relate or show empathy to their "problems" because they are disgusting average-above dick NT sex havers
im the most NEET person you will ever see i dropped out of school because of bullying and autism and in my ldar days i managed to learn about the dickpill
I ALREADY had problems before i learnt that i have a small dick
i actually believe in social justice but not the jewish version of it
i believe that every man should have equal value in society (equal dick size) only when problems are aknowledged then there will be room for improvemet
but if you unironically belive that all people are equal and that life is fair while ignoring the genetic superiority of some people you need to be shot or at least be reconcetrated at a camp

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea, Arkantos, BrettyBoy and 2 others
I agree with this.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1182
I'm sorry about this man. Try to get a procedure done to increase your dick size

• +1
Reactions: nausea and Deleted member 1182
Start a go-fund me

Didnt read

• +1
Reactions: nausea
4 inch penis is not good, i hate it

I'm sorry about this man. Try to get a procedure done to increase your dick size
Dude, dick size can't be increased unless you want it to be senseless ugly leather roll, that freaks girls out. They literally take skin off your thigh or ass and attach it to your dick.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and nausea
Dude, dick size can't be increased unless you want it to be senseless ugly leather roll, that freaks girls out. They literally take skin off your thigh or ass and attach it to your dick.
It's so fucking over for dickcels

Yes. World is corrupt.

Like I have said to you a million times, some girls like small sized ones. I have given you proof, yet you deny it. The real dickpill is that having an oversized large penis means you cant have blowjobs and some women wont even have sex with you. Stop denying it.

Like I have said to you a million times, some girls like small sized ones. I have given you proof, yet you deny it. The real dickpill is that having an oversized large penis means you cant have blowjobs and some women wont even have sex with you. Stop denying it.
Yeah but probably less than 0.1% of men have dicks too big

become tranny. ur cock is too small. tbh

Cope for you dicklets lol

my penis is small