People who hate Indians kindly avoid this thread.

Deleted member 18045

Deleted member 18045

Doctor by day, pimp by midnight
First of all, no hate to anyone.
Just clearing somethings up

I have seen many people saying that slaying is easy in India as majority are ugly and short. You will show a Google screenshot of average height In India being 5'4 and average Indian looking like this

P2yRcRuL 400x400

First of all gender ratio here is fucked up.
Less women compared to men. So women are in very high demand here and women are highly picky.
" just be taller than average and above average looking bro no competition in india" is a huge cope. All those " bobs n vegana" guys are not even considered " human" by indian women . Also they hate dark skinned men which are majority here and biggest white worshippers maybe just below asian women. If you want to atleast get a decent looking gf, you have to be rich, have high status and look like this minimum
Thequint 2016 04 b7e5ca6f 6a68 479a bf85 2fe72f814efe iStock 000079450013 Large

Reminder these types of guys are everywhere
IMG 20220328 WA0010

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Even assuming 1% looks good is extremely high in practice because the total numbers of the population

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, ROTTING and Deleted member 18045
no they aren't. I have never seen a guy as good looking as this in person in my entire 18.3 years of existence
everyone is ugly as shit but the only brutal blackpill is that zoomers are tall as fuck

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21550, Anchor_Ship, johncruz12345 and 9 others
no they aren't. I have never seen a guy as good looking as this in person in my entire 18.3 years of existence
everyone is ugly as shit but the only brutal blackpill is that zoomers are tall as fuck
Even assuming 1% looks good is extremely high in practice because the total numbers of the population
Women only want them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18012
India is underrated. Average height doesen’t mean anything. If you are only 170 cm, you will still be mogged by some tallfags who also happen to live in India, not only in the west.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 18012 and Deleted member 18045
Women only want them
Yes because people live on social media (the matrix) where everything is hyper top 1% of the top 1% is visible

which is a dangerous proposition because it means life is a losing game for 99.9% because of this hyper connectivity where hypergamy knows no bounds when it used to be limited to the tribe pairing before

But this is not real life

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 18045
Yes because people live on social media (the matrix) where everything is hyper top 1% of the top 1% is visible

which is a dangerous proposition because it means life is a losing game for 99.9% because of this hyper connectivity where hypergamy knows no bounds when it used to be limited to the tribe pairing before

But this is not real life
is that the same everywhere

IMG 20220328 WA0010
No, Even in the north not everyone has this pheno
This dude also has top tier undereyes for a curry
Extremely low IQ pajeet

• +1
Reactions: Hmmf, Deleted member 9779, ROTTING and 1 other person
No, Even in the north not everyone has this pheno
This dude also has top tier undereyes for a curry
Do you agree that he is a chadlite minimum? He is from South India living in Delhi i guess

MUH INDIA DIFFICULT.
Stop coping:feelskek:

You mainlanders are meant to be cattle for your superior foreign South Asian overlords a.k.a us Western curries(y)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 9779, Deprived and 1 other person
w
First of all, no hate to anyone.
Just clearing somethings up

I have seen many people saying that slaying is easy in India as majority are ugly and short. You will show a Google screenshot of average height In India being 5'4 and average Indian looking like this

View attachment 1609712

First of all gender ratio here is fucked up.
Less women compared to men. So women are in very high demand here and women are highly picky.
" just be taller than average and above average looking bro no competition in india" is a huge cope. All those " bobs n vegana" guys are not even considered " human" by indian women . Also they hate dark skinned men which are majority here and biggest white worshippers maybe just below asian women. If you want to atleast get a decent looking gf, you have to be rich, have high status and look like this minimum
View attachment 1609713

View attachment 1609715
who tf is that gigachad you posted in the second pic btw

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deprived
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 18045
Do you agree that he is a chadlite minimum? He is from South India living in Delhi i guess
lmao chadlite bro? Lmao brosk is a solid 9/10 minimum facial score wise

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deprived and Deleted member 18045
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 18045

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 15004
do you have an insta link or something cuz I can't find anything on this dude
I got this from my friend. I searched too maybe his insta name is different. Like yolo stepper or solo wanderer or some shit :lul:

I got this from my friend. I searched too maybe his insta name is different. Like yolo stepper or solo wanderer or some shit :lul:
This is the guy I got when I searched up solo wanderer:forcedsmile:
Solo wanderer

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, eyelidcel, Deleted member 16275 and 2 others