People who have left their home country for something better without knowing anyone, was it hard?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
What was your experience like? Would you say it's worth it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815
What was your experience like? Would you say it's worth it?
Yes, was worth it.

Still do not know anyone, but live in a first world country, and earn a lot more money they i would ever dream of in my home country.

The biggest trouble is the language. I do speak it, but not well enough to guarantee smooth fluent communication. Thx god everyone here speaks fluent english, and i easily date and go to bars with acquaintances.

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
Yes, was worth it.

Still do not know anyone, but live in a first world country, and earn a lot more money they i would ever dream of in my home country.

The biggest trouble is the language. I do speak it, but not well enough to guarantee smooth fluent communication. Thx god everyone here speaks fluent english, and i easily date and go to bars with acquaintances.
Did you move without any contacts or job in the new country?

Did you move without any contacts or job in the new country?
I went to study into a new country. Then, after getting my Master's, I found a job, stayed in the country, and got a citizenship.

No, i did not have any contacts. I was alone. And tbh im still kinda alone, despite having a FWB, and acquaintances.

Forever alone
rage comic me gusta GIF

Probably the reason i spend so much time in this shithole :feelshehe:

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
I went to study into a new country. Then, after getting my Master's, I found a job, stayed in the country, and got a citizenship.

No, i did not have any contacts. I was alone. And tbh im still kinda alone, despite having a FWB, and acquaintances.

Forever alone
rage comic me gusta GIF

Probably the reason i spend so much time in this shithole :feelshehe:
Post pic of Fwb body