People who "lack ramus height"

whiteissuperior

whiteissuperior

Bu to the sinner he gives the task of gathering.
People who lack ramus height almost always have normal sized ramuses. There is very rarely anything wrong wi9th the ramus. They are simply downward grown and the steep mandible makes their ramus looks shorter.

Change my mind

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16346, ChristianChad, Lmao and 7 others
u are probably right

Ive always thought it was because of having an attached earlobe that gave the appearance of a short ramus

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
People who lack ramus height almost always have normal sized ramuses. There is very rarely anything wrong wi9th the ramus. They are simply downward grown and the steep mandible makes their ramus looks shorter.

Change my mind
and a result a downward grown narrow maxila "cages" the mandible leaving downward grown small nasal airway incels with jaws up their throats and ears.

When the maxila moves up and forward the ramus , lengthens", mechanics change too and it'll be easier to induce a longer ramus too
There is very rarely anything wrong wi9th the ramus.
Kinda disagree many people are malnourished and maldeveloped in 2022.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
i have a short ass ramus and almost 90º gonial point so not in some cases

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman
Big ears also can make your ramus to look small even thought it would not be in reality.

yeah i guess

Kinda disagree many people are malnourished and maldeveloped in 2022.
which is likely resultant of horomonal issues in puberty maybe?

but only really fixable with surgery tbh, and not even completely too since there are a lot of vectors of growth that cannot be fixed (ie cranial base angle)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero