Peptide for ance: LZ1

polishcel

polishcel

6'4 T50 Dinarid nigger

I'm dropping a peptide for acnecels. I'm also interested in it and wonder if somebody here tried it.

387785249 305677768831742 8654965421026487052 n

@PseudoMaxxer

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AySab, Rozdziewiczacz, Fiqh and 2 others
Nice, tag me in that thread.

Put also some source where to buy it from for EU niggas

Also, wouldn’t something like Ghk-cu copper peptide do the work coupled with tren and a good skin care routine?

Increasing collagen is crucial

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Nice, tag me in that thread.

Put also some source where to buy it from for EU niggas
biolabshop
good EU supplier from Polando
Also, wouldn’t something like Ghk-cu copper peptide do the work coupled with tren and a good skin care routine?

idk i'm planning to try ghk first with cjc and ipa

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
biolabshop

idk i'm planning to try ghk first with cjc and ipa
Heard it doesn’t work as well if not coupled with cjc atleast.

What’s Ipa? (i don’t what’s cjc but i guess its another peptide)

And how much are you planning to dose?

I wanted to try 2mg Ghk every night but i doubt know how to couple it with the others.
biolabshop
Do they ship in refrigerator and without shaking the peptides? if not it’s a wrap

Ghk is kinda expensive to source for noticeable effects

Ghk is kinda expensive to source for noticeable effects
Yeah, it’s fucking expensive…

Imma try with 1 sample of 50mg, i’ll inject 2mg every night and see what happens in that month.

I wanted to try 2mg Ghk every night but i doubt know how to couple it with the others.

Do they ship in refrigerator and without shaking the peptides? if not it’s a wrap
Cjc and iPa are growth hormone secretagouges

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer

cjc 1295 and ipamorelin
i'm at the point of mental masturbating about the idea of taking this shit since i'm a maladaptive daydreamer
they ship them in powder form idk if they use a refrigerator they test their peptides and post results on their website people who used them say are fine

• +1
Reactions: Rozdziewiczacz and Napoleon1800
Cjc and iPa are growth hormone secretagouges
oh so they must react with the peptide some way to make it work better i guess.

If i wanna use this stuff i’ll have to wagecuck all summer to be able to inject everyday…

cjc 1295 and ipamorelin
i'm at the point of mental masturbating about the idea of taking this shit since i'm a maladaptive daydreamer
they ship them in powder form idk if they use a refrigerator they test their peptides and post results on their website people who used them say are fine
powder is bullshit.

Oh you just daydreaming? then whatever i thought you was serious cuz i’m gonna do it.

powder is bullshit.

Oh you just daydreaming? then whatever i thought you was serious cuz i’m gonna do it.
i'm thinking about taking them but im no sure if its fucking even worth the money i doubt i'll feel anything with cjc/ipa when im 18

cjc 1295 and ipamorelin
I'm doing them for heightmaxxing, ill report on skin effects

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and polishcel
btw wdym powder form is shit?
it’s cope, you are supposed to blend it with like a moisturizer and use it topically on your face.

Ghk-cu isn’t absorbed nearly as much as when injected (like everything).

So it’s a waste of money and time.

You gotta inject like i will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back