Perfect Workout Routine

D

Deleted member 8908

idk bro i just want rep
Intro:
Tldr = coloured text
Green text = good :)
Red text = bad :(

I've seen too many sloppy workout routine threads so ive decided to make my own.

I will make this guide as simplistic as possible however you are still going to need to put in the effort and do your own research. I cant go to the gym for you on your behalf. I will send you links on how to perform each movement. But be honest with yourself, if you can't be bothered watching the youtube links because you are too lazy, just forget about going to the gym altogether lmfao. Some people have a natural drive to go to the gym where as others have to be disciplined and force themselves to exercise. If reading that made you want to give up, chances are you do not have the natural drive lmfao. Either way, you can make massive progress and grow huge af within a short time period if you put in the effort. For me at least, going to the gym feels effortless. Nobody is going to read this because it is too long tbh

Going to the gym is the most effective looksmax

But forget about your physical appearance:

It will also make you happier

What else would you be doing, anyway?

Personal Experience:
I have been going for about half a year now - started in September - and Ive managed to gain 12kg in 4 months:
December
Polish save
09DF4C51 DF4E 4740 813F 119D2BAB8B27
998C9F56 937F 4089 9762 D7EE7E5830DF
04521E93 6806 4DC5 96DB 473B763A49F0

You dont need steriods unless you are trying to reach Mr Olympia tier which most people arent cut out for anyway

Muscle Recovery:
Muscles take 48-72 hours to repair. this means if you train biceps, for example, on Monday, you should ideally train them on Wednesday, then Friday, then Sunday, then Tuesday, etc to maximise muscle gains.
You need to be eating at a calorie surplus (more calories than your body burns) to maximise muscle gains. if you eat like a child, you will look like one. I personally eat 2500-4000 calories daily: 2500 as the bareminimum requirement i must eat, and 4000 on a really good day. You will have to look into diet for yourself because it is one of those things that is really personalised.

Split options:
The only splits worth doing imo is full body 3x a week or PPL (push pull legs) 6x week. I personally do PPL because I love the gym and the feeling of serotonin and dopamine after im done: my mood improves drastically. I would go to the gym 7 days a week, full body everyday if I could however everyone needs a rest day. There is also the infamous brosplit which is a waste of time because you are only training a single muscle group once a week. As ive stated earlier, your body takes 48 hours to repair therefore the brosplit is terrible because you are not training your muscles to their fullest potential. The split is overated af.

Use common sense for a moment:
Push (triceps, shoulders, chest)
Pull (biceps, back)
Legs (glutes, quads, calves),
Rest (or not)
Push
Pull
Legs

VS the brosplit:
Arms (biceps, triceps),
Shoulders (anterior, lateral, posterior),
Back (biceps, lats, traps, rhomboid),
Chest (trains triceps and shoulders as well),
Abs,
Rest.

In the brosplit, you train chest, back and legs once a week while you train them twice a week during the PPL split. You are literally losing gains by following the brosplit. The PPL split is TWICE as effective: you will make progress twice as quickly.

Alternatively, you can go to the gym 2-3x a week full body if you have a life and are too busy for the gym:
Full Body
Rest
R
FB
R
R
FB

My Routine (and links):
Remember, compounds > isolation. Stick to mainstream movements. you do not need to "shock the muscles". you can continue to build muscle by sticking to the same exercises.

Just going to copy and paste my routine tbh

Monday PUSH
Tuesday PULL
Wednesday LEGS (and chest but only bench press)
Thursday PULL
Friday PUSH
Saturday LEGS
Sunday REST (gods resting day, this day is for jesus)

Push day:
COMPOUND EXERCISES:
Flat/Incline Dumbbell/Barbell Bench Press
4 sets, 10-15 reps, moderate to heavyweight
Anterior deltoid, lower/upper chest, triceps.

Flat Dumbbell flies / Incline Cable Flies
4 sets, 8-12 reps, light to moderate weight

Standing/Sitting Dumbbell/Barbell Shoulder Press
4 sets, 10-15 reps lightweight to moderate
Lower+upper chest, deltoids, triceps, trapezius.

Dips
4 sets, 6-12 reps, bodyweight or weighted
Lower+upper chest, anterior deltoid, rhomboid, triceps, lats.

ISOLATION EXERCISES:
Dumbell/Cable Lateral Raises
4 sets, 15-20 reps (or more), lightweight
Lateral deltoids.

Tricep Push-downs
4 sets, 8-12 reps, moderate to heavywelght
Triceps.

Laying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions
4 sets, 8-12 reps, moderate weight.

Pull day:
COMPOUND EXERCISES:

Pull-ups
4 sets, reps til failure, bodyweight or weighted
biceps brachii, brachialis, brachioradialis, latissimus dorsi, teres major, posterior deltoid

Dumbbell Row
4 sets, 10-15 reps moderate to heavyweight
latissimus dorsi, posterior deltoids, teres major, trapezius and rhomboids.

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
4 sets, 8-12 reps, moderate to heavyweight
latissimus dorsis, posterior deltoids and biceps.

ISOLATION EXERCISES:
Dumbell Twist Curls
Biceps.

Shrugs
2 sets, 15-20 reps, lightweight to moderate
trapezius.

Lying Face Pulls
2 sets, 10-15 reps light to moderate
Posterior deltoids.

Kneeling Face Pulls light to moderate
2 sets, 10-15 reps
Posterior deltoids.

Leg day:
COMPOUND:
Squat
4 sets, 8 to 12 or 1 to 5 reps, moderate to heavyweight.

Deadlift
4 sets, 1 to 5 reps, heavyweight.

Hip thrust (optional)
4 sets, 8-12, moderate to heavyweight.

Bulgarian split squats
2 sets of 2 dumbbells and 2 sets of 1 dumbbell to off balance the weight, 8 to 12 reps, moderate to heavyweight

ISOLATION:
Calf raises
4 sets, 8-12 reps, bodyweight or weighted: moderate to heavyweight

workout links:
Push day
Pull day
Leg day

another underrated yet fantastic youtuber for advice:

Conclusion/tips and tricks:
If you ever feel like the gym is pointless, always ask yourself "What else would I be doing right now?"
If it is video gaming, that is pointless and a waste of time. if you chose work/education over the gym, money cannot buy you love. plus, Jeff bezos is the richest man alive yet has plenty of time to go to the gym:
Bezos

He is 50+ in that picture btw

if you think the gym is pointless because "my frame is too small and i am too weak im getting too old and im ugly so it is pointless i will just look silly being a ripped manlet" then you are missing the point. ask yourself this simple question:
"Am I better off with or without muscles?"

Obviously yes.
Plus smaller people generally make better body builders from an aesphetics perspective imo:

The ideal height is between 5'6 to 5'9 for body building: https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/bodybuilder-sizes/ Your range of motion is also smaller for most movements which helps with the lifts. But forget about your physical appearance for one second: the gym does wonders for your mental health. If you are short, most people will try to talk you out of exercising because they will convince you smaller bones = less muscle which, although that is true (1kg of bone = 5kg of muscle), i also think it is irrelevant (controversial opinion) and here's why: you are never going to reach the point where your body has maxed out its muscle building potential. if you were to train hard for the next 10-15 years you still wouldnt have reached your body's max potential.

Outside of height, the only other insecurity I could think of is a small frame (eg wrist and ankle circumference) which a lot of people, once again, use as an excuse to not go to the gym. All i can really say is your forearms look huge compared to your wrist. your wide shoulders will look wider compared to your narrow waist. Daddy noel has skinny wrists but hes fucking yoked

Fr tho, if you dont have the natural drive to go into the gym like I do, I honestly just pity you tbh. People will look for any excuse to avoid the gym. Exercising is free bro. you will never be in the position where you cannot afford food.
You have all the tools you need to build a lot of muscle yet you chose not to.
quite depressing tbh but fuck it: it's your life.

This is how high your natural drive towards the gym should be:
If you were a five foot man who physically could not build muscle and you were literally made aware of this; under these conditions, you should still want to go to the gym
If you would give up in these conditions, you are not cut out for the gym.

Good luck at the gyms bro
Zyzz

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: reddotguy, RAMU KAKA, GalacticHero and 15 others
tldr

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Read every word. How long does your average Pull, Pull, and Leg day take?

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 8908
Keep writing keep sending

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and thecel
Read every word. How long does your average Pull, Pull, and Leg day take?
Push = 2 hours because i like to take longer rest periods (3-5 minutes) between my bench and shoulder presses.
Pull = An hour and a half to two hours. I take longer rest periods for all 3 compound movements but i breeze through the isolation movements as i can rest for as little as 2 minutes.
Leg = 2 hours because i train for strength for my squats and deadlifts: sometimes 5 sets of 5 for both compounds with resting times as long as 5 minutes.
Overall i spend 9-12 hours in the gym per week.
Dont get me started when i train with my friends: i usually stay in for 3 hours total since the first hour is a bit of a piss take and i like helping them with their lifts and giving advice (i want to become a personal trainer) so i spend longer in the gym so i can get a proper workout in.
I could go in 3 days a week and go in for 2-3 hours per session and make the same amount of strength/muscle progression if i really wanted to but i like spending time in the gym tbh.
Edit:
To save time in the gym, you could create supersets which essentially cut your time in half as you are preforming two workouts back to back. For example, curls train the biceps but you could also preform shrugs instead of resting as they target the traps. instead of resting for 2 minutes after curls, you could immediately switch to shrugs.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Push = 2 hours because i like to take longer rest periods (3-5 minutes) between my bench and shoulder presses.
Pull = An hour and a half to two hours. I take longer rest periods for all 3 compound movements but i breeze through the isolation movements as i can rest for as little as 2 minutes.
Leg = 2 hours because i train for strength for my squats and deadlifts: sometimes 5 sets of 5 for both compounds with resting times as long as 5 minutes.
Overall i spend 9-12 hours in the gym per week.
Dont get me started when i train with my friends: i usually stay in for 3 hours total since the first hour is a bit of a piss take and i like helping them with their lifts and giving advice (i want to become a personal trainer) so i spend longer in the gym so i can get a proper workout in.
I could go in 3 days a week and go in for 2-3 hours per session and make the same amount of strength/muscle progression if i really wanted to but i like spending time in the gym tbh.
Do you know how I can minimize time spent as much as possible? I have heavy workload in uni, I need to spend time with my gf, and I need to earn money. That doesn't leave me with too much free time tbh

I get home at 3-4PM, do HW until 7-8. Then I work on my stuff until 9-10. I rlly have no idea how to fit gym into my schedule

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8908
I do bodyweight workout rn at home.
Everyday, a different part of my body. I cutted shit like pizza, fried food and so on. I eat only meat, fish, vegetables and fruits.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Aesthetica, Yerico7 and 1 other person
Everyday, a different part of my body. I cutted shit like pizza, fried food and so on. I eat only meat, fish, vegetables and fruits.
How is progress

Slim and a bit of muscle is ideal

• +1
fyi this only works if youre short. otherwise its mostly a waste of time. just take sarms

• Hmm...
Do you know how I can minimize time spent as much as possible? I have heavy workload in uni, I need to spend time with my gf, and I need to earn money. That doesn't leave me with too much free time tbh

I get home at 3-4PM, do HW until 7-8. Then I work on my stuff until 9-10. I rlly have no idea how to fit gym into my schedule
PPL is kinda shit if you can’t hit muscle groups 2x a week meaning a minimum of 6 sessions per week with 1 rest day each workout 1-1 1/2 hours a week.
If you’re strained on time you can either do upper lower 4x a week or simply push pull 4x a week remove the legs session add pressing/pushing (quad dominant) exercises like squats on the push day and pulling movements like deadlifts and stuff legged deadlifts, hamstring/posterior dominant chain movements on the pull day.

• +1
Reactions: Kmscurry and Deleted member 8908
I explained briefly how to save time at the end of my last response because i edited my message but ill expand on other methods of saving time here:
Stick to a full body split and cut out isolation movements altogether. Do at least 4 compound movements per day. This is what your split could look iike:

First Full Body Day (push focused):
Bench press,
Shoulder press,
Squats,
Pull ups.
You could even super set squats and pull ups tbh to save more time

Rest
Rest

Second Full Body Day (pull focused):
Lat Pulldowns,
Rows,
Bench press,
Deadlifts.

Rest
Rest

Third Full Body Day (leg focused):
Squats,
Deadlifts,
Pull ups,
Bench press.

Ofc, there are some flaws such as no direct calves work and you cant do any isolation lifts but if you have room, add calf raises in your leg day, curls for your pull and tricep pushdowns for your push.

Your girlfriend will be impressed if you go to the gym bro. If you have the money, perhaps consider getting a personal trainer however all the knowledge and resources you could possibly need is free online. Concentrate on your form, slowly increase the weight and you will grow.
Good luck bro (y)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7509
before after with numbers and pics? :owo:

fyi this only works if youre short. otherwise its mostly a waste of time. just take sarms
Disagree. Im tall af and i built muscle rapidly. Then again, i have a small torso and get my height mainly from my legs and neck lmfao.
E4F70372 AD67 47FA 9D12 5774F19B03E6

Anyone can build muscle bro, theres nothing stopping anyone from doing it and you certainly don't need sarms, steriods or trent.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
Disagree. Im tall af and i built muscle rapidly. Then again, i have a small torso and get my height mainly from my legs and neck lmfao.
View attachment 1500606
Anyone can build muscle bro, theres nothing stopping anyone from doing it and you certainly don't need sarms, steriods or trent.
Holy shit, god tier height and physique. I would not wanna be in the same room as you getting mogged like that

• Love it
PPL is kinda shit if you can’t hit muscle groups 2x a week meaning a minimum of 6 sessions per week with 1 rest day each workout 1-1 1/2 hours a week.
If you’re strained on time you can either do upper lower 4x a week or simply push pull 4x a week remove the legs session add pressing/pushing (quad dominant) exercises like squats on the push day and pulling movements like deadlifts and stuff legged deadlifts, hamstring/posterior dominant chain movements on the pull day.
Thats not a bad substitute tbh. Some people are genuienly busy (go to uni, have a job and have a social life) so they have no time for the gym. But if people cant be bothered to go in because they want to spend time playing video games or theyre just lazy, i think thats quite embarrassing and childish imo.
Upper/lower is okay, but i think you should just go all in and do full body at that point. You shouldnt ever get rid of leg day tho: you should always train legs so i like how you add squat on push day and deadlifts on pull.
Time management is a massive pain in the ass tbh

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Holy shit, god tier height and physique. I would not wanna be in the same room as you getting mogged like that
Lmfao tbf you have a girlfriend and i dont. Im blackpilled af but i dont believe height plays as an important role as people lead it on to be. Shoulders, yes. Height? Maybe on online dating apps but manlets can pull irl. or maybe im just fucking delusional lmfao all i care about is the gym tbh dont take the blackpill "genetics or rope" too seriously tbh

maybe, but im like 6'4/6'5 and have been working for on and off 6 years now. ive literally made 0 gains. i think i might just have shit genetics.

• So Sad
Thats not a bad substitute tbh. Some people are genuienly busy (go to uni, have a job and have a social life) so they have no time for the gym. But if people cant be bothered to go in because they want to spend time playing video games or theyre just lazy, i think thats quite embarrassing and childish imo.
Upper/lower is okay, but i think you should just go all in and do full body at that point. You shouldnt ever get rid of leg day tho: you should always train legs so i like how you add squat on push day and deadlifts on pull.
Time management is a massive pain in the ass tbh
I used to do full body 3x a week but honestly I think that’s geared mostly towards athletes because the workload with multiple compound exercises in one session is extremely intense and most people don’t have that sort of work capacity + isolation exercises would be very limited once you finish compounds.

even with the push/pull set up you wouldn’t really be skipping out on Legs rather splitting the posterior chain kind of like how instead of having an arm day you split biceps into pull and triceps in push just with legs.
You might have to be more selective with exercises tho because when I did that I just did stuff legged deadlifts and RDL’s on my pull day to take as much quad out as possible and focus on hamstrings

• +1
Mirin the diet and work ethic and, although calisthenics can build a lot of muscle and a lot of the movements are literally top teir exercises (eg push ups ideal chest exercise, pull ups ideal back exercise, etc) bodyweight exercises can only bring you so far. Training legs is especially difficult bodyweight only. Why do hundreds of bodyweight squats when you could squat like 100kg 5 times?
You have the mental components to advance really far in body building, you are just limited by the tools you have. Get a gym membership asap and you wont have any obstacles in your way.

View attachment 1500606
Jesus Christ how tall are you fuck

• JFL
maybe, but im like 6'4/6'5 and have been working for on and off 6 years now. ive literally made 0 gains. i think i might just have shit genetics.
You lost me at "on and off" tbh
If you eat a lot of food (2500-4000 calories per day), if you train your muscles consistently 2x a week, you will grow.
You are held back by your mindset, not your genetics. You are tall which most people would consider an advantage

• +1
Reactions: Broski
You lost me at "on and off" tbh
If you eat a lot of food (2500-4000 calories per day), if you train your muscles consistently 2x a week, you will grow.
You are held back by your mindset, not your genetics. You are tall which most people would consider an advantage
its true im very skinny and have high metabolism so i struggle to make gains. u train neck btw?

• So Sad
Mirin the diet and work ethic and, although calisthenics can build a lot of muscle and a lot of the movements are literally top teir exercises (eg push ups ideal chest exercise, pull ups ideal back exercise, etc) bodyweight exercises can only bring you so far. Training legs is especially difficult bodyweight only. Why do hundreds of bodyweight squats when you could squat like 100kg 5 times?
You have the mental components to advance really far in body building, you are just limited by the tools you have. Get a gym membership asap and you wont have any obstacles in your way.
yeah, a coworker of mine said the same thing.
Trouble is that i really don't want to the gym, and i really an akward body.
I will add weight to my exercise in the future with a bag. I really don't aiming for something that is too much, just ripped enough,

its true im very skinny and have high metabolism so i struggle to make gains. u train neck btw?
Metabolism unironically means absolutely nothing for weightloss. Its been heavily exhagerated. What contributes the most to weight gain and loss is your neurology.
The reason some people are fat is because they are hungry. The reason some people are skinny is they are rarely hungry. Thats it. It is not a massive mystery, your stomach bile isnt to strong, your metabolism isnt too high and your thyroid isnt too active. Controversial opinion but those are all borderline irrelevant factors.
You need to eat more. That is it. You just arent hungry.
Im getting a neck harness next month, next training is underated af and you need a thick neck to look yoked lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16801
Can i do upper body everyday? Dont feel like doing legs as it makes me look significantly shorter. I have short legs, long torso big head so i need to do anything to make me look as tall and slender as possible even tho im already 6'1

• +1
Can i do upper body everyday? Dont feel like doing legs as it makes me look significantly shorter. I have short legs, long torso big head so i need to do anything to make me look as tall and slender as possible even tho im already 6'1
5966A469 6722 4672 8473 2F03CFC4A18A

Dis you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15302
One of the best lifting threads on this site tbh. Only critique I have is that this is way too much volume for the majority of people here to recover from.

• Woah
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16209, Deleted member 8908 and thecel
I'm late but how do I eat surplus without getting fatter? what if I do cardio and lift the same day?

I'm late but how do I eat surplus without getting fatter? what if I do cardio and lift the same day?

Main gain and dont miss a calorie... Pretty hard to do. Better to just bulk through winter and cut for the Summer but always bulk starting out.

Easier to read, more simplistic, yet more informative.

Main gain and dont miss a calorie... Pretty hard to do. Better to just bulk through winter and cut for the Summer but always bulk starting out

Main gain and dont miss a calorie... Pretty hard to do. Better to just bulk through winter and cut for the Summer but always bulk starting out.
I'd avoid bulking because it doesn't make any sense and only provides too much fat

Intro:
Tldr = coloured text
Green text = good :)
Red text = bad :(

I've seen too many sloppy workout routine threads so ive decided to make my own.

I will make this guide as simplistic as possible however you are still going to need to put in the effort and do your own research. I cant go to the gym for you on your behalf. I will send you links on how to perform each movement. But be honest with yourself, if you can't be bothered watching the youtube links because you are too lazy, just forget about going to the gym altogether lmfao. Some people have a natural drive to go to the gym where as others have to be disciplined and force themselves to exercise. If reading that made you want to give up, chances are you do not have the natural drive lmfao. Either way, you can make massive progress and grow huge af within a short time period if you put in the effort. For me at least, going to the gym feels effortless. Nobody is going to read this because it is too long tbh

Going to the gym is the most effective looksmax

But forget about your physical appearance:

It will also make you happier

What else would you be doing, anyway?

Personal Experience:
I have been going for about half a year now - started in September - and Ive managed to gain 12kg in 4 months:
View attachment 1500474View attachment 1500476View attachment 1500480View attachment 1500481View attachment 1500482
You dont need steriods unless you are trying to reach Mr Olympia tier which most people arent cut out for anyway

Muscle Recovery:
Muscles take 48-72 hours to repair. this means if you train biceps, for example, on Monday, you should ideally train them on Wednesday, then Friday, then Sunday, then Tuesday, etc to maximise muscle gains.
You need to be eating at a calorie surplus (more calories than your body burns) to maximise muscle gains. if you eat like a child, you will look like one. I personally eat 2500-4000 calories daily: 2500 as the bareminimum requirement i must eat, and 4000 on a really good day. You will have to look into diet for yourself because it is one of those things that is really personalised.

Split options:
The only splits worth doing imo is full body 3x a week or PPL (push pull legs) 6x week. I personally do PPL because I love the gym and the feeling of serotonin and dopamine after im done: my mood improves drastically. I would go to the gym 7 days a week, full body everyday if I could however everyone needs a rest day. There is also the infamous brosplit which is a waste of time because you are only training a single muscle group once a week. As ive stated earlier, your body takes 48 hours to repair therefore the brosplit is terrible because you are not training your muscles to their fullest potential. The split is overated af.

Use common sense for a moment:
Push (triceps, shoulders, chest)
Pull (biceps, back)
Rest (or not)
Push
Pull
Legs

VS the brosplit:
Arms (biceps, triceps),
Shoulders (anterior, lateral, posterior),
Back (biceps, lats, traps, rhomboid),
Chest (trains triceps and shoulders as well),
Abs,
Rest.

In the brosplit, you train chest, back and legs once a week while you train them twice a week during the PPL split. You are literally losing gains by following the brosplit. The PPL split is TWICE as effective: you will make progress twice as quickly.

Alternatively, you can go to the gym 2-3x a week full body if you have a life and are too busy for the gym:
Full Body
Rest
R
FB
R
R
FB

My Routine (and links):
Remember, compounds > isolation. Stick to mainstream movements. you do not need to "shock the muscles". you can continue to build muscle by sticking to the same exercises.

Just going to copy and paste my routine tbh

Monday PUSH
Tuesday PULL
Wednesday LEGS (and chest but only bench press)
Thursday PULL
Friday PUSH
Saturday LEGS
Sunday REST (gods resting day, this day is for jesus)

Push day:
COMPOUND EXERCISES:
Flat/Incline Dumbbell/Barbell Bench Press
4 sets, 10-15 reps, moderate to heavyweight

Flat Dumbbell flies / Incline Cable Flies
4 sets, 8-12 reps, light to moderate weight

Standing/Sitting Dumbbell/Barbell Shoulder Press
4 sets, 10-15 reps lightweight to moderate
Lower+upper chest, deltoids, triceps, trapezius.

Dips
4 sets, 6-12 reps, bodyweight or weighted
Lower+upper chest, anterior deltoid, rhomboid, triceps, lats.

ISOLATION EXERCISES:
Dumbell/Cable Lateral Raises
4 sets, 15-20 reps (or more), lightweight
Lateral deltoids.

Tricep Push-downs
4 sets, 8-12 reps, moderate to heavywelght
Triceps.

Laying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions
4 sets, 8-12 reps, moderate weight.

Pull day:
COMPOUND EXERCISES:

Pull-ups
4 sets, reps til failure, bodyweight or weighted
biceps brachii, brachialis, brachioradialis, latissimus dorsi, teres major, posterior deltoid

Dumbbell Row
4 sets, 10-15 reps moderate to heavyweight
latissimus dorsi, posterior deltoids, teres major, trapezius and rhomboids.

Reverse Grip Lat Pulldowns
latissimus dorsis, posterior deltoids and biceps.

ISOLATION EXERCISES:
Dumbell Twist Curls
Biceps.

Shrugs
2 sets, 15-20 reps, lightweight to moderate
trapezius.

Lying Face Pulls
2 sets, 10-15 reps light to moderate
Posterior deltoids.

Kneeling Face Pulls light to moderate
2 sets, 10-15 reps
Posterior deltoids.

Leg day:
COMPOUND:
Squat
4 sets, 8 to 12 or 1 to 5 reps, moderate to heavyweight.

Deadlift
4 sets, 1 to 5 reps, heavyweight.

Hip thrust (optional)
4 sets, 8-12, moderate to heavyweight.

Bulgarian split squats
2 sets of 2 dumbbells and 2 sets of 1 dumbbell to off balance the weight, 8 to 12 reps, moderate to heavyweight

ISOLATION:
Calf raises
4 sets, 8-12 reps, bodyweight or weighted: moderate to heavyweight

workout links:
Push day
Pull day
Leg day

another underrated yet fantastic youtuber for advice:

Conclusion/tips and tricks:
If you ever feel like the gym is pointless, always ask yourself "What else would I be doing right now?"
If it is video gaming, that is pointless and a waste of time. if you chose work/education over the gym, money cannot buy you love. plus, Jeff bezos is the richest man alive yet has plenty of time to go to the gym:
View attachment 1500497
He is 50+ in that picture btw

if you think the gym is pointless because "my frame is too small and i am too weak im getting too old and im ugly so it is pointless i will just look silly being a ripped manlet" then you are missing the point. ask yourself this simple question:
"Am I better off with or without muscles?"
View attachment 1500524
Obviously yes.
Plus smaller people generally make better body builders from an aesphetics perspective imo:
View attachment 1500542
The ideal height is between 5'6 to 5'9 for body building: https://www.tmuscle.co.uk/bodybuilder-sizes/ Your range of motion is also smaller for most movements which helps with the lifts. But forget about your physical appearance for one second: the gym does wonders for your mental health. If you are short, most people will try to talk you out of exercising because they will convince you smaller bones = less muscle which, although that is true (1kg of bone = 5kg of muscle), i also think it is irrelevant (controversial opinion) and here's why: you are never going to reach the point where your body has maxed out its muscle building potential. if you were to train hard for the next 10-15 years you still wouldnt have reached your body's max potential.

Outside of height, the only other insecurity I could think of is a small frame (eg wrist and ankle circumference) which a lot of people, once again, use as an excuse to not go to the gym. All i can really say is your forearms look huge compared to your wrist. your wide shoulders will look wider compared to your narrow waist. Daddy noel has skinny wrists but hes fucking yoked
View attachment 1500544

Fr tho, if you dont have the natural drive to go into the gym like I do, I honestly just pity you tbh. People will look for any excuse to avoid the gym. Exercising is free bro. you will never be in the position where you cannot afford food.
You have all the tools you need to build a lot of muscle yet you chose not to.
quite depressing tbh but fuck it: it's your life.

This is how high your natural drive towards the gym should be:
If you were a five foot man who physically could not build muscle and you were literally made aware of this; under these conditions, you should still want to go to the gym
If you would give up in these conditions, you are not cut out for the gym.

Good luck at the gyms bro
View attachment 1500541

Great thread but how long would it take before one could see noticeable results? 6 months?

Great thread but how long would it take before one could see noticeable results? 6 months?
3 months is you’re doing PPL for 6 days a week and eating correctly. I gained around 20lbs and look aesthetic with a small waist and big back.

you have to gymcel hard to milk your noob gains, or else you’re gonna look like a skinny fat weirdo.