personality and demographic correlations of women who are most likly to cheat

W

winkk

Iron
so as i write this keep in my my iq is 80 so you might find many spelling mistakes never the less you might find this a interesting read.

women who fake orgaism are more likly to cheat then who do not.

when you first hear this you might think its bc ''haha chad is making her cum more often so she is less likly to cheat'' but actually no how often a women did oragism didtn have any corrlations on likelihood of cheating. but rather how a frequently a women faked it the more likly she is to cheat. this might be bc like liers are more likly to cheat?

BISEXUAL women

bisexual women are more like to cheat then straight women. bisexual women also show a more openness to casual sex and also score higher on ''dark personality'' traits mainly i would say sensitive narriasm

WOMEN WHO GO ON DATES FOR GUYS MONEY

so i havtn come across a study that says they are more likly to cheat but i was reading a study and it said those women tend to be high on ''self entitlement'' and some level of psychopathy because they dont feel guilty for going on a date for a free meal and also feels like she deserves it. SOMETIMES IT NOT CORRELATED is dark personality traits and only time is that when a women is rised in a conservative household or believes ''men should be the one to provide'' so she thinks its nomral

WOMEN WITH DEEPER VOICES ARE MORE LIKLY TO CHEAT

ah yea their is correlations but i have no explanation for it

WOMEN WITH TATOOS AND PIERCINGS ARE MORE LIKLY TO CHEAT

not only thy are more likly to cheat they usly have short lasting relationships and their marriages are more likly to end in a divorce and also have like many relationships

idk if anyone cares about this but WOMEN WHO SORCE INTJ on MBIT test are more likly to cheat

ok so like this study is probably bs so you could probs ignore this one

MORE SEUXAL PARTNERS SHE HAS HAD IN THE PAST THE MORE LIKLY SHE IS TO CHEAT

it also seems like if a women has alot of seuxal partners she starts developing dark personality traits yeah obvly if a women has dark personality tat she is more liky to cheat but i think but i think in this case its just not a correlation its also a causation

IF A WOMENS PARENTS WERE UNFAITHFUL TO THEIR PARTNERS she is also likly to

yeah basely how likely a women is to cheat is mostly genetics barely anything got to do with the environment.

OK SO BOTTOM LINE

if a women is gonna cheat it is pre decided even if your a chad. its in a women blood to cheat. you choan realize everything i stated above is correlated with dark personality traits how how dark a women is got barely anything to do with her upbrings its more her genetics.

dark as in: 'high in self entitlement'' psychopathy or low in glulit,or selfishness, narcissism and Machiavellianism

DARK PERSNALITY TRAITS ARE NOT UNCOMMAN IN WOMEN MOST WOMEN HAVE SENATIVE NARRAISMM

:unsure:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member, quakociaptockh, Deleted member 15099 and 8 others
@VLONE

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: VLONE and thecel
Women who are likely to cheat: All

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ConspiracyTheory, Jew_Supremacist, Deleted member 14905 and 5 others
christian women are the ones who will most likely cheat on you

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and Elvisandreaa
There may be more signs than the ones you have listed as-well for dark personality traits & also is their any documentation on the subject

Also for you personally how would you start looking for an LTR, if you were to

It's a good addition to my tread

so as i write this keep in my my iq is 80 so you might find many spelling mistakes never the less you might find this a interesting read.

women who fake orgaism are more likly to cheat then who do not.

when you first hear this you might think its bc ''haha chad is making her cum more often so she is less likly to cheat'' but actually no how often a women did oragism didtn have any corrlations on likelihood of cheating. but rather how a frequently a women faked it the more likly she is to cheat. this might be bc like liers are more likly to cheat?

BISEXUAL women

bisexual women are more like to cheat then straight women. bisexual women also show a more openness to casual sex and also score higher on ''dark personality'' traits mainly i would say sensitive narriasm

WOMEN WHO GO ON DATES FOR GUYS MONEY

so i havtn come across a study that says they are more likly to cheat but i was reading a study and it said those women tend to be high on ''self entitlement'' and some level of psychopathy because they dont feel guilty for going on a date for a free meal and also feels like she deserves it. SOMETIMES IT NOT CORRELATED is dark personality traits and only time is that when a women is rised in a conservative household or believes ''men should be the one to provide'' so she thinks its nomral

WOMEN WITH DEEPER VOICES ARE MORE LIKLY TO CHEAT

ah yea their is correlations but i have no explanation for it

WOMEN WITH TATOOS AND PIERCINGS ARE MORE LIKLY TO CHEAT

not only thy are more likly to cheat they usly have short lasting relationships and their marriages are more likly to end in a divorce and also have like many relationships

idk if anyone cares about this but WOMEN WHO SORCE INTJ on MBIT test are more likly to cheat

ok so like this study is probably bs so you could probs ignore this one

MORE SEUXAL PARTNERS SHE HAS HAD IN THE PAST THE MORE LIKLY SHE IS TO CHEAT

it also seems like if a women has alot of seuxal partners she starts developing dark personality traits yeah obvly if a women has dark personality tat she is more liky to cheat but i think but i think in this case its just not a correlation its also a causation

IF A WOMENS PARENTS WERE UNFAITHFUL TO THEIR PARTNERS she is also likly to

yeah basely how likely a women is to cheat is mostly genetics barely anything got to do with the environment.

OK SO BOTTOM LINE

if a women is gonna cheat it is pre decided even if your a chad. its in a women blood to cheat. you choan realize everything i stated above is correlated with dark personality traits how how dark a women is got barely anything to do with her upbrings its more her genetics.

dark as in: 'high in self entitlement'' psychopathy or low in glulit,or selfishness, narcissism and Machiavellianism

DARK PERSNALITY TRAITS ARE NOT UNCOMMAN IN WOMEN MOST WOMEN HAVE SENATIVE NARRAISMM

:unsure:
*all women

there, fixed it for you