Personality.

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Since everyone keeps bringing personality up, let's discuss personality!:feelsgah:

In order for your personality to matter you must meet a woman's minimum attraction levels. What do I mean by this? Obviously all women want the most attractive mate they can secure right? Men want this too, however at a certain point, women come to terms with the fact that they will never ever be in a relationship with a 8/9 or even 7 psl dude, that's when they lower their standards, that's where you come in.

Let's take an 5 psl women, the lowest she will ever resort to is a 5psl man, her minimum attraction level requirement, now let's say you are that 5 psl man, now your personality matters! Now if she likes your personality she WILL find you more attractive, you can go upto a six psl and she will not only see you as a romantic interest but as a friend she enjoys spending time with. If you want a relationship with this girl, having a personality that she likes will greatly matter, if you want to fuck her, personality is irrelevant, you have to be attractive to her, even if it's just attractive enough, that will get the job done.

What about the other side of the coin? What if you're not attractive enough? What if her minimum attraction requirement was a 5 and you're a 3? Can personality push you upto a 5? NO! If she likes your personality you will get friendzoned, she will talk to you about the kind of "fun" she had last night but you will never be part of the "fun". If you're ugly and she doesn't like your personality, she will get a restraining order.

All that being said, if a girl find someone significantly better looking than you no matter how "amazing" your personality is and no matter how shit his personality is, she will leave for him.

Bottom line here being, does your personality matter? Yes, ONLY if you meet that girls minimum attraction levels. What if she meets someone far better looking? She will leave you.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Tricky, 11gaijin and 2 others
Yes but only applies to hypergamous declining western societies,
sexual dynamics are quite different elsewhere

• +1
Reactions: badromance
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

jk, good post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Applies here too, maybe not in countries with sharia law but it does apply everywhere else tbh.

Applies here too, maybe not in countries with sharia law but it does apply everywhere else tbh.
This doesn't apply to any country where religion/faith acts as a restraining mechanism
ex: Middle east, Africa, India, Some latin american countries, some asian countries......

This doesn't apply to any country where religion/faith acts as a restraining mechanism
ex: Middle east, Africa, India, Some latin american countries, some asian countries......
I agree with the fact that religion and faith can restrain people, but that only happens in extremely religious countries, most African countries are not restrained by faith, nor is India.

I agree with the fact that religion and faith can restrain people, but that only happens in extremely religious countries, most African countries are not restrained by faith, nor is India.
Sub saharan africa, isn't it very religious and conservative? Not only Christianity but also native religions and such

Cope.

It’s all in the face. If you’re PSL 5-6, you have to settle with ugly-below average used up women that have been pumped and dumped by Chads.

Cope.

It’s all in the face. If you’re PSL 5-6, you have to settle with ugly-below average used up women that have been pumped and dumped by Chads.
Did you read what I said?

If a woman finds you unattractive, it won't, if she finds you attractive, it will.

Hmm, honestly the only advice I can give is: don’t be autistic/shy/non NT when it comes to personality.

• +1
My personality traits are:

5‘11 height
bugeyes
eye bags
small chin
tiny skull

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, jefferson and Deleted member 281

5‘11 height
bugeyes
eye bags
small chin
tiny skull
I already know you aren't funny, zero charisma, you're shy, nervous, low self esteem, you're also not very caring.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206 and LooksJourney
jfl if you are not confidnet every second of your life

5‘11 height
bugeyes
eye bags
small chin
tiny skull
so much MISOGYNY, diz is y u incel. Literally shaking.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney

Yes.

Although the inherent hypergamous nature of women applies to more or less all of them (AWALT), it is rarely expressed in other societies such as in the middle east and other parts of Asia, which is contrary to what many people believe.

In other parts of the world many men and women lose their virginity during their early to mid-20s, a practice that is mainly being kept in check by arranged marriages and/or strict ethical/religious criterias.

Still a solid post tbh

kept in check by arranged marriages and/or strict ethical/religious criterias.
Kept in check by Islam and nothing else. Arab women in the west who move away from religion and move towards liberalism become sluts unfortunately

Kept in check by Islam and nothing else. Arab women in the west who move away from religion and move towards liberalism become sluts unfortunately

Exactly. It's like they forget they even have a different religious background/ethnicity.

Exactly. It's like they forget they even have a different religious background/ethnicity.
The west exports the worst aspects of its culture to the middle east (degeneracy, materialism, nihilism) while leaving out the good things (Human rights, individual liberties, intellectualism)

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
Good post. Agree with most of it.

This is legitimately just a higher IQ thread of points I brought up :feelsree:

Feels bad being low IQ :feelsrope:

• +1
What even is an attractive personality? What society considers to be a nice personality and also what women say they are attracted to is vastly different from what women are actually attracted to (BluePill), you need to treat her like shit without unsettling her too much to turn her on.

Last edited:

5‘11 height
bugeyes
eye bags
small chin
tiny skull
Yikes bro, you need to work on your personality bro, that shit won’t be getting you any women :lul:

I already know you aren't funny, zero charisma, you're shy, nervous, low self esteem, you're also not very caring.:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
Over. This is what literally every women thinks of an ugly male, you don‘t even get a chance to prove them wrong.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload and Deleted member 281
Since everyone keeps bringing personality up, let's discuss personality!:feelsgah:

In order for your personality to matter you must meet a woman's minimum attraction levels. What do I mean by this? Obviously all women want the most attractive mate they can secure right? Men want this too, however at a certain point, women come to terms with the fact that they will never ever be in a relationship with a 8/9 or even 7 psl dude, that's when they lower their standards, that's where you come in.

Let's take an 5 psl women, the lowest she will ever resort to is a 5psl man, her minimum attraction level requirement, now let's say you are that 5 psl man, now your personality matters! Now if she likes your personality she WILL find you more attractive, you can go upto a six psl and she will not only see you as a romantic interest but as a friend she enjoys spending time with. If you want a relationship with this girl, having a personality that she likes will greatly matter, if you want to fuck her, personality is irrelevant, you have to be attractive to her, even if it's just attractive enough, that will get the job done.

What about the other side of the coin? What if you're not attractive enough? What if her minimum attraction requirement was a 5 and you're a 3? Can personality push you upto a 5? NO! If she likes your personality you will get friendzoned, she will talk to you about the kind of "fun" she had last night but you will never be part of the "fun". If you're ugly and she doesn't like your personality, she will get a restraining order.

All that being said, if a girl find someone significantly better looking than you no matter how "amazing" your personality is and no matter how shit his personality is, she will leave for him.

Bottom line here being, does your personality matter? Yes, ONLY if you meet that girls minimum attraction levels. What if she meets someone far better looking? She will leave you.

Good post, did read and I agree

• +1