personalitymaxing

W

winkk

Iron
okay so before any of you say this is cope or spam fake fake read the whole thread. i'm not a blue pill or red pillers here looks is your primary and almost only thing that can accurately predict your mating successful. also this post is personality maxing so as a incel if you were to personality max how would i look like? it would like this

introduction
so some women are harder to get then others? why a 10/10 chick is harder to get then a 4/10 chick. reason being a 10/10 chick self esteem and self entitlement is higher then 4/10 higher so while 4/10 is will to go with a guy who is a 6 a 10/1o girl is not. so what does this? a female standard is dependent on her biology or genetics but also can be affected by environmental factors. so what if their was a way to alter a female's self enetiment. this where this comes from ''i know a ugly guy that has a good looking girlfriend'' that women has some issues and in all honestly se might only temperley have them. this is why it best to go after girls with bipolar,severe depression,PTSD,BPD,mood disorder etc women who has been a in a abusive relationship or have been groomed. FOR THIS TO WORK IT IS NOT EASY YOU WILL HAVE TO WORK INSANLY HARD IT IS NEARLY IMPOOSBLE
however making making this post on personality maxing so thats what im gonna talk about.

narcissism-maxing
this is why narcissist slay the most or psychopaths(both psychopaths disorder and narcissism is correlated with each other) ik we all hate PUAs...here but one of the tricks they use can be helpful negging....negging a woman wont make you more attractive but it will lower her self entitlement to think she deserves someone better or a chad. same trick as push and pull its all about keep lowering her self esteem again and again and trashing it completely and tricking her into believing you have a higher stuses than her ''lol i passed up 5 girls like you last year'' '''your the type of girl that says hi to me in the hallway and i don't say hi back.'' memories

list of negs

part 2

other thing we know can make a women more open to seeing you as a relationship partner is the love hormone ''Oxytocin'' how do chads get women?
women basely look at their faces and this hormone hormone basely generates so a simple hi is enough for enough to make a women even more madly in love in a chad. however incel as you may be you could try generating this with your words or acts. Oxytocin most easily generated in women with touch thats why women gain feelings after having sex with someone while men mostly losing feelings. or form of touch can generate it taps on wrist hugs or basely whatever however bc ur a incel you cant do that so your best bet is your words. or you could give gifts.

so lets say you gave this person compliments so if you keep giving them at least 1 is bond to generate some level of Oxytocin os lets say every 5 compliments you give 1 generates some level Oxytocin if you were to religiously chase after this person and keeping chasing them till they had enough Oxytocin associated with you they could proteshly see you as a partner maybe. im saying word but it could be caused by anything memes pictures song poem. with this a women date a 3/10 but she rather might date someone exactly her looks match

i am 5'2 south asian male who used to personality trick to get a german white girlfriend so i chased her religiously even after rejection i chased her almost a whole yearrr

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 13332, Squirtle and 1 other person
also english is not my first my first language so you might see many spelling mistakes and grammar

• +1
Reactions: Squirtle and Deleted member 15363
 3 0

if its coming from this guy, I think you should just focus on your looks

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, Silver, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
@OldVirgin @Thompsonz @Biiyo03 @FEIEAZY

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Squirtle and FEIEAZY
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Deleted member 5786, Squirtle and 1 other person
@Preston @thecel @CursedOne @MarkCorrigan

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel and Squirtle
italiano spaghetti mafia
Shawty, where you from? (Where you from?)
She’s from Italia, tu vuoi il beef
Io non mangio maiale perché è haram, haram (Haram)
Chiamo mia madre per dire
Che ho sputato nel culo alla scena italiana
Bitcoin scam, wire, fraud
This bitch from Russia, Russ is my dawg (My dawg)
Don’t rush, wait your turn
Catch a body, don’t miss, no no
L’ho messa incinta di un baby Rondo
Ora aspetta un bambino
Arrivo in Inghilterra, Elisabetta non mi inchino

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
bruh i thought you'd all be hating on this but no

tldr ? and how tall are you in centimeters @subhuman incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 275

i am 5'2 south asian male who used to personality trick to get a german white girlfriend so i chased her religiously even after rejection i chased her almost a whole yearrr
Is this the tldr? :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
tldr: lowering womens self confidence and entitlement can make them open to dating a silgtly more unattractive person then their standards allow and continuances attempts to release oxytocin in a women make can make you slightly more appealing as a partner.

Last edited:
Is this the tldr?
tldr: lowering womens self confidence and entitlement can make them open to dating a silgtly more unattractive person then their standards allow and continuances attempts to release oxytocin in a women make can make you slightly more appealing as a partner.

Last edited:
so what do you all think?

"I'm not a bluepiller or a redpiller" proceeds to cite "narcism-maxxing" as one of the ways to literally neg women. Lol that's a classic redpill/PUA tactic and has nothing to do with personality. The only way you can unironically improve your personality is if you do normie things and get hobbies you really enjoy or become KNOWN/linked to something in a friend group, ie. you might be the "dude who likes to fish" or "the dude who goes hunting" or "the dude who is interested in male fashion" idk. I wouldn't recommend any personality-maxxing unless you are atleast SOMEWHAT nt

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15595
The thing is your personality is shapoed by your experiences you make in your life. If you are ugly like me, you only make bad experiences because everyone mistreats you for your ugly face.
yes personality does indeed matter but your personality is ultimately shaped by looks also. This is what you dont want to see