PetMaxxing method

faceReflect

faceReflect

Iron
Hear me out. Whats the one thing that will make almost any woman talk with you, other than similar music interests? Having a cute pet. Girls love cute pets, from puppies to rabbits. I feel like pets and music are the best conversation starters, both are harmless and universally appreciated.

Step 1-go to the animal shelter and get a cute pet. Honestly if you have the cash get a bred whatever but they’re ridiculously expensive. Animal shelter has a variety pets, and you can even milk the whole rescuing the animal thing when your talking to her. Probably stay away from snakes or anything generally regarded as gross or scary, unless you want a goth girl. Also kind of moral maxxing since your helping the shelter out (im not an SPCA sleeper agent). My theory is that girls all have that motherly instinct and if you are able to care for something like a pet it shows you can care for offspring, thus making you attractive biologically.

Step 2- get supplies and take photos of your pet. Obviously you should have gotten an animal that you enjoy spending time with so don’t only take pics. Take these pics, make them your lockscreen, social media profile photo, etc where they are widely seen. Take your pet on walks where lots of girls are, shwo them off

Step 3- now that you have pics, bring up the pet in conversations. You should have cute pics, stuff that will make the girl let her guard down and more talkable. If she wants, bring her by your place to show her the pet. Like I said, pets are only a gateway to a conversation so don’t talk about them exclusively. Make sure you are able to transition to other stuff just like a normal conversation.

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, Tabula Rasa and Deleted member 24712
just have a cute dog and girls will fuck u even tho u're 1psl and ur nose looks like a cock theory

(utter trash thread btw, thank you for contributing to the downfall of this forum)

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
just have a cute dog and girls will fuck u even tho u're 1psl and ur nose looks like a cock theory

(utter trash thread btw, thank you for contributing to the downfall of this forum)
when did I say that lmao I said its a way to open up opportunities. Go back to first grade and learn read you coping cuckfag maybe this will work for you since rubbing your smelly nut all over your face isnt working

all fun and games until every surface of your house is covered in animal hair

when did I say that lmao I said its a way to open up opportunities. Go back to first grade and learn read you coping cuckfag maybe this will work for you since rubbing your smelly nut all over your face isnt working
water, thanks for this information and contributing nothing of value.

water, thanks for this information and contributing nothing of value.
yeah kinda how you contribute nothing of value to society you loser you look 30 yrs old get off and go get a career. So many geezers on here who are already starting to age like what are yall gonna do? dye your hair back? You arent 16 yrs old anymore you kooks