Phenibut Guide (Autismcels GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 6892

Kraken
WHAT IS PHENIBUT?
Phenibut is a Nootropic that is considered to be one of the best easily accessible drugs to deal with social anxiety. It first became prominent when it was used in USSR to sedate Astronauts.

EFFECTS:
Phenibut is GABA analogue, and it mimics it by blocking signals from your central nervous system, although with its effects being much stronger than what your body does on your own. The effects of Phenibit are:

- Euphoria (high doses)
- Reduces Social Anxiety
- Sedation (High Doses Only)
- Reduced Stress and Tension
- Reduces Pain

IN SHORT, IT MAKES YOU A LOW INHIB SLAYER.

DOSAGES:

Personally, I recommend dosing Phenibut at 1-2G per use. It is best to experiment when it comes to it, but an all around best dosage that applies to most people and eliminates inhibition is 1.5G.

Of course, you need to be careful taking it and you can't take it everyday, or its effects will continually be more and more suppressed with each use. You shouldn't use is more than twice a week.

DO NOT TAKE IT MORE THAN THAT, OR YOU WILL INEVITIABLY SUPRESS ITS EFFECTS AND HAVE TO INCREASE ITS DOSAGE TO FEEL IT. DO NOT BECOME ADDICTED.

Finally, be extremely careful about taking it with alcohol, as it significantly accentuates alcohol's effects. Only drink around half of what you're used to.

SOURCE:
Nootropics depot is the most reliable phenibut source by far.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, ThreadMatters, wasted and 2 others
doesnt work for me

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Try bigger dosage. Effects should peak at~4-6 hours after taking it.
tried. doesnt work. I will take 3 grams rn tho just to test it out one last time

• So Sad
tried. doesnt work. I will take 3 grams rn tho just to test it out one last time
I heard liftmode phenibut is like the besttttt to get, whenever I researched back in the day and bought some I remember liftmode phen being the best. not sure tho cant take it now but im low inhib now unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and Deleted member 6892
Shit makes me super tired at doses around 2g. Like I could probably fall asleep while driving so be careful if it’s your first time using it.

• +1
It works great. Some additonal tips:
-take on empty stomach, and don't eat for 4ish hours afterwards
-Coffee can help strengthen the effect

And like you mention, DON'T take too often or too much.

• +1
Reactions: YoungChadcel and Deleted member 6892
It works great. Some additonal tips:
-take on empty stomach, and don't eat for 4ish hours afterwards
-Coffee can help strengthen the effect

And like you mention, DON'T take too often or too much.
This plus dose your phenibut in orange juice, phen works best in acidic environments which is why coffee boosts it (and caffeine synergizing w phen)

• Woah
Haven't felt it at all until I dosed 2 grams, and I'm light af. This week I've taken 2,25 grams and it finally hit.

Pretty great, anxiety is gone without this aggressive feeling of alcohol. There is a hangover though :/

Also because I need big dosages, it will be quite an expensive drug for me to use often.

• +1
over if you resort to this
short term cope for a long term problem in your life
fix your problems

• +1
Reactions: BPDexhead, Krezo and Bewusst
Yeah no shit it's a depressant that gets you high bro. It's extremely addicting. This "twice per week" bullshit you're talking about doesn't exist. A depressed mentalcel with OCD, anxiety, depression, or BDD is gonna develop a lifelong addiction if they start taking this shit just to interact with other people. And even if you manage to restrict yourself to only two days a week, the other five will have a rebound effect of all the symptoms you're trying to repress by self medicating. You do this for years and you'll damage your brain and be in a worst position than you were before.

You're disguising an obvious drug as a 'nootropic'. Which, btw, there isn't even a clear scientific as to what that word means. It's literally just nerds/addicts swapping supplements and drugs with each other on the internet.

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
Yeah no shit it's a depressant that gets you high bro. It's extremely addicting. This "twice per week" bullshit you're talking about doesn't exist. A depressed mentalcel with OCD, anxiety, depression, or BDD is gonna develop a lifelong addiction if they start taking this shit just to interact with other people. And even if you manage to restrict yourself to only two days a week, the other five will have a rebound effect of all the symptoms you're trying to repress by self medicating. You do this for years and you'll damage your brain and be in a worst position than you were before.

You're disguising an obvious drug as a 'nootropic'. Which, btw, there isn't even a clear scientific as to what that word means. It's literally just nerds/addicts swapping supplements and drugs with each other on the internet.
This.

Also I recommend rather using Benzodiazepines, theyre the devil but at least you know what youre going into.

I used to drink almost every day, thought I had a GABA/glutamate imbalance. Changed my diet and alcohol cravings are gone completely. Turned out I just needed to eat more sugar and less fat and salt. I rarely drink now, the urge just isn’t there anymore.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7399 and Deleted member 6892
Any new source ? They discontinued it