Pheno deception

Deleted member 8583

Deleted member 8583

ice trae
my theory is that certain pheno (perhaps indian or Hispanic) can fraud other phenos more preferred in the dating market (I.e. white) up to a point where there is reasonable doubt over the pheno. This reasonable doubt is all you need as it takes away a lot of the preconceived stereotypes girls would hold based on your base state of pheno.

Frauding to a reasonable doubt means skin lightening, hair lightening (say dark brown/black to light brown), eyebrow dyed lighter, beard dyed lighter. Then coloured contacts. All of these should be enough to create the reasonable doubt you need.

Not advocating for this, just a thought experiment

Why you would dye your eyebrows retard ?
They need to be ALWAYS black
379696 SY540
Original 445 11e6 8bc5 630f492dd176look copia il makeup di megan fox megan fox 8244211 1 ita i

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT and Offensive Bias
no frauding for long dark eyelashes

Actually this is a great thread and a great question.

I know a half asian / half caucasian guy who absolutely slays in our market. His game is mediocre at best. So I'm not eating black pills but looks and pheno can definitely help.

My aim is to totally fraud as eurasian and even eventually as korean/australian if possible. My friend has dark hair and eyes but his bone structure etc is basically white so i think this is a realistic goal.

right now, frustratingly progress has stopped since i can't find realistic looking dark contact lenses. but we will see...

OP i think you have a reasonable shot if you work on it and research the fuck outta it. hydroquinone on the skin, light hair etc like you mentioned. try all the cheap/noninvasive stuff before looking at bond structure.. because you might find the low hanging fruit gets you 80% of the way there anyway

peace

Long dark eyelashes are a halo its other features that make people loook ethnic
apart for skin color, long dark eyelashes make people ethnic and it's unchangable
whites have little to no eyelashes

apart for skin color, long dark eyelashes make people ethnic and it's unchangable
whites have little to no eyelashes
Southern Europeans have long eyelashes and some English people

Southern Europeans have long eyelashes and some English people
long eyelashes is one of the traits that makes southern europeans ethnic looking when compared to north europeans
i don't know any english people with long eyelashes, maybe some black irish or something but not english