Phenotype is so fucking important

S

SubhumanOverload

Bronze
Unless you were blessed by genetic recombination, phenotype basically predetermined your overall potential. If I use myself as an example, if I would have had any other phenotype than what I currently had my quality of life would be completely different. My phenotype is one of if not the worse you can have as an Latino. Certain Latino phenotypes can make it so you don’t even register as Hispanic to others. My is fucking garbage it gave me the shit features I’m not stuck with.

Some of you are so fortunate enough to not to know what this feeling is like. There’s a couple people in my family who objectively Would look much better had it not been for the poverty tier framers phenotype.

Can’t fucking get over this because there’s nothing I can do besides extensively trying to surgerymaxx my way out of it

You could cope with prostitutes and gymmaxxing tbh. I mean, you can't really see any bone mass in the face unless you're really fucking lean, so your potential may not be over yet.

Why the fuck are you complaining? We have seen what you look like, you get to have sex, et cetera. Stop obsessing over things that don't matter when you've passed the looks threshold for the opposite gender.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
gimme pic on PM ill tell u if its that bad or if its fine
you probably dont look worse than @StudyHacks

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
gimme pic on PM ill tell u if its that bad or if its fine
you probably dont look worse than @StudyHacks

Gettyimages 109018723 612x612

OP looks like him minus zygos

He looks better than me because of zygos

Holy shit you could be twins except he has more zygos.

You can easily run "my brother/cousin is a celeb"-game
Or let your hair grow out and pretend to be him

Since he is native American you could also pass for One which allows you
"Im an appache" -game
Or "your people robbed us from our land so you owe me a fuck"-game.

Fuaaaark the possibilities are endless for you. Life on easy mode tbh.
PfCot1k

phenotype is literally all that matters

Yeah you look too Central American to ever slay good looking girls of any race. The most you could hope for is a 4/10 beaner girl.

Yeah you look too Central American to ever slay good looking girls of any race. The most you could hope for is a 4/10 beaner girl.
Yeah time to fly back to my home land

:feelsree:

Phenotype doesn't matter as long as you have status, but some phenotypes in certain areas have no status and thus nobody cares about them.

Phenotype doesn't matter as long as you have status, but some phenotypes in certain areas have no status and thus nobody cares about them.
when the coping is too strong if both of these guys are high status which one ladies will pick??? be honest with your self.

Why does the indian female jawmog the indian male.

Unless you were blessed by genetic recombination, phenotype basically predetermined your overall potential. If I use myself as an example, if I would have had any other phenotype than what I currently had my quality of life would be completely different. My phenotype is one of if not the worse you can have as an Latino. Certain Latino phenotypes can make it so you don’t even register as Hispanic to others. My is fucking garbage it gave me the shit features I’m not stuck with.

Some of you are so fortunate enough to not to know what this feeling is like. There’s a couple people in my family who objectively Would look much better had it not been for the poverty tier framers phenotype.

Can’t fucking get over this because there’s nothing I can do besides extensively trying to surgerymaxx my way out of it
I am latino and look exactly like a PAKISTANI

ITS OVER
The indian male would slay in Poland tbh.

CURRIES IN EE LOL

"Developed" aka let's let the niggers and terrorists destroy everything
gotta make sure they're not called bigots and racists though

Nothing is worse than Abo