Pheomelanin is disgusting

D

Deleted member 23558

God make my neurotransmitters great inc

Looks good in both.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
Left >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> shitskins
i dont think so. pink skin looks like shit. looks like hillbilies imo i get viscerally disgusted when i see it

i dont think so. pink skin looks like shit. looks like hillbilies imo i get viscerally disgusted when i see it
I agree it's not ideal. Still preferable to being a shitskin. Unless very light shit like some Italians / Turks.

• +1
I agree it's not ideal. Still preferable to being a shitskin. Unless very light shit like some Italians / Turks.
maybe its cos im used to shitskin. pink is just alien af to me skin tone wise. most hollywood stars have that light tan plus carotene glow so im used to it as well

• +1
Reactions: JackTheKnife
maybe its cos im used to shitskin. pink is just alien af to me skin tone wise. most hollywood stars have that light tan plus carotene glow so im used to it as well
It doesn't look good to me, I just prefer it over being a shitskin or something. Ngl tho, people with pink skin look like they smell. I know exactly what you're thinking. I can think of a few people like that and they do look a bit off to me because of their pink skin. Med 'brown' is much more pleasant but idk what do you mean by shitskin. I'm probably overthinking this shit, I get the thread.

• +1
They also sweat a lot. Idk If I'm schizo but I swear I used to play soccer with some people with that type of skin and they always sweat like motherfuckers.

Another observation (pure schizo talk) they're very autistic. They thought that the other 'team' scoring is like losing the world cup.

• JFL