(PIC) How do you fill out the outer upper eyelid area to create better separation with the outer lower eyelid?

Soalian

Soalian

Kraken
I'll be posting pics later because I know some here won't get what I'm talking about here.

but basically, fat in the outer upper eyelid area helps to define a limit between upper eyelid area, and lower eyelid area,

but I have no fat there, so the separation is almost none, like you can't really tell where the upper eyelid ends, and lower eyelid starts,

because of:

- low fat volume in outer upper eyelid

- low skin volume due to thin skin there

Therefore right now my eye area looks like shit because of this, and I only have skin hooding, but think skin and zero fat there in the upper eylids.

Can you inject fillers into the outer upper eyelid area, to create better volume there?

What I'd like would be to basically have better volume there, and I'd also like to fill out the uper eyelid area for more volume and thickness effect there, becaus eit would be more aesthetic and more youthful-looking.

BUT problem is, I'm somehow already hooded there, but by skin only, basically, therefore if I fill the upper eyeldi area more, with fillers or fat grafting,

I may end up with uncanny-looking upper eyelids, with low eyebrows but still fat volume underneath (iris is already not even entirely visible at rest because of skin, but doesn't look smooth, fat would be better).

What do the experts here thnk?

Ok I'm adding a pic to see more clearly

IMG 20200824 185102 7

• Hmm...
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
non english speaker here, didn't really grasp the question right. If you are not squinching your eyes are very hooded. from inner canthus to outer one. If you want to experiment get some doubble eyelid tapes asian use, see how less hooding might affect your eyes.

Last edited:
non english speaker here, didn't really grasp the question right. If you are not squinching your eyes are very hooded. from inner canthus to outer one. If you want to experiment get some doubble eyelid tapes asian use, see how less hooding might affect your eyes.
ok thanks man, do you have a link to a product you're talkign about there?

Thank you!