[PIC] WTF is wrong with my skin

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
I have tiny whiteheads showing up on my face every morning for ONE FUCKING YEAR now! In December my whole face was covered with them I was depressed af. Last weeks where okayish but it starts again always and always again. Went to the derm they said I have Rosacea (and yeah I do have itchy painful flushing when under stress although it gets better right now). However I have never seen anyone with that much Pustules. There is literally not a fucking reason, not one, for them to appear.
IMG 20210302 173538

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 6’1cel, Lawton88, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
cycle between 5-6 towels
change pillowcase daily
be a clean freak

reroll life with better skin genetics

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Danish_Retard, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 7 others
Bruh nice lips

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 12758 and Deleted member 12216
Inflamation. Through diet eg. Sugar or life stress.

Make sure u wash ur face day and night too. I deal with this too

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, KaczynskiCel and 1 other person
inject 0.1% retin-a

Inflamation. Through diet eg. Sugar or life stress.

Make sure u wash ur face day and night too. I deal with this too
yeah it is inflamed af. I eat 100percent clean tho.

Are u under stress in school or life ?
My university is 0 stress and my days are boring and simple. The only stress I have is worrying about my looks constantly and having a panic attack occasionally (when a girl rejects me for example). Also I constantly think about bad stuff that drains my happiness.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
My university is 0 stress and my days are boring and simple. The only stress I have is worrying about my looks constantly and having a panic attack occasionally (when a girl rejects me for example). Also I constantly think about bad stuff that drains my happiness.

whats ur diet?

whats ur diet?
Meat, raw milk (tried cutting that out did not really help), fruit, fish, avocados, raw cheeses and butter, eggs. Everything high quality.

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 12146
Meat, raw milk (tried cutting that out did not really help), fruit, fish, avocados, raw cheeses and butter, eggs. Everything high quality.
Do u have a skincare routine? u seem like ur doing everything right

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12216
Do u have a skincare routine? u seem like ur doing everything right
I did experiment with skin care. At first I tried typical cleanser and moisturizer but did not like the smell etc and my skin looked just as bad (although i only did it 1-3 weeks or so).
Then I did natural skincare, cleansing face with milk and honey or multani mitti(its a bit too harsh tho imo). Skin looked better at first but its shit now again so I don't do any skincare now. I will not touch my face for a few days maybe it will heal itself (major coping since I am tired of it)

I did experiment with skin care. At first I tried typical cleanser and moisturizer but did not like the smell etc and my skin looked just as bad (although i only did it 1-3 weeks or so).
Then I did natural skincare, cleansing face with milk and honey or multani mitti(its a bit too harsh tho imo). Skin looked better at first but its shit now again so I don't do any skincare now. I will not touch my face for a few days maybe it will heal itself (major coping since I am tired of it)
Try cerave it's simple and does the job. Amazon product ASIN B07C5R51Q9

And a simple moisturizer. I wonder if it just needs routine?

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 12216
my friend says washing face once a day instead of twice helps alot

the dairy gotta go my friend , also any carbs u might not have listed

the dairy gotta go my friend , also any carbs u might not have listed
Whats the reasoning behind it? Some carbs seem necessary

check your liver and then hop on accutane. it gave me god tier skin but be careful about blood tests

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13021 and AscendingHero
I have tiny whiteheads showing up on my face every morning for ONE FUCKING YEAR now! In December my whole face was covered with them I was depressed af. Last weeks where okayish but it starts again always and always again. Went to the derm they said I have Rosacea (and yeah I do have itchy painful flushing when under stress although it gets better right now). However I have never seen anyone with that much Pustules. There is literally not a fucking reason, not one, for them to appear.View attachment 1018070
Stop using soap/shampoo on your face. Clean pillows everyday. These are infections from pathogens, the infections occur because the protective layer is being disrupted.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 2 others
Stop using soap/shampoo on your face. Clean pillows everyday. These are infections from pathogens, the infections occur because the protective layer is being disrupted.
Thanks bro! I think I went too harsh on my skin then. Only wash with water? Also I have critically low vitamin d levels since birth. Heard vit d strenghtens the skin barrier. I take it since yesterday

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
https://looksmax.org/threads/basic-skincare-guide.24750/
This basic guide is pretty good to start with, cerave works pretty well, I personally use BHA exfoliant and it might have been the best thing I've done to clear up my skin. Check out some products you might have had shit experiences with some, Good luck.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216
Thanks bro! I think I went too harsh on my skin then. Only wash with water? Also I have critically low vitamin d levels since birth. Heard vit d strenghtens the skin barrier. I take it since yesterday
Only wash face skin with cold water, never warm. Before sleep, splash face with cold water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, AscendingHero, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
yeah it is inflamed af. I eat 100percent clean tho.
be careful with "no sugar" that shit has chemical swetenners that fuck ur face even worse

• +1
be careful with "no sugar" that shit has chemical swetenners that fuck ur face even worse
I do not consume any additives. All I eat is meat, raw goat or sheep dairy, fruit and some potatoes or veggies

cut avocado and any fatty fish

I have tiny whiteheads showing up on my face every morning for ONE FUCKING YEAR now! In December my whole face was covered with them I was depressed af. Last weeks where okayish but it starts again always and always again. Went to the derm they said I have Rosacea (and yeah I do have itchy painful flushing when under stress although it gets better right now). However I have never seen anyone with that much Pustules. There is literally not a fucking reason, not one, for them to appear.View attachment 1018070
Hormones tbh. You in puberty?

bruh just steal tom strijd skin and wear it

I would go with accutane but it's not worth stunting growth over

You still got it?

After starting 0.05% retin-A those white pimples reduced by ~90% for me. Give retin-A a try.

• +1
I’m much worse bro lol. Go to a derm that can prescribe you stuff, don’t start with anything aggressive.

I’m much worse bro lol. Go to a derm that can prescribe you stuff, don’t start with anything aggressive.
Got prescribed epiduo, it is pretty aggressive. Gonna give it a try

I use sulfur ointment for rosacea flareups and it gets rid if it quickly. I never tried any prescription for it but sulfur ointment is the only store bought cream that seems to work for me.

• +1
Accutane asap. Epiduo will work, but will take some time. Time isn’t on your side tbh, I already see some dented scarring. Tell your derm you want accutane, my boy

• +1
15252E90 EE35 403F AED3 503B530994E8

7BF37D88 A03B 4C2F B9DB 38965AC4CA7E

i have some too but not as much

• +1
Accutane asap. Epiduo will work, but will take some time. Time isn’t on your side tbh, I already see some dented scarring. Tell your derm you want accutane, my boy
The dented scarring is from huge cysts I got years ago. I don't get that type of acne anymore, just pustules that leave no dented scarring but red marks that take ages to fade

Will try epiduo first before accutane

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad
Tret

google "accutane growth stunt"
I did. One large study on 216 kids who took accutane on giga doses for 5-6 years showed that only 3 of them had growth stunting. Low dose for a few months won’t cause harm at all

I did. One large study on 216 kids who took accutane on giga doses for 5-6 years showed that only 3 of them had growth stunting. Low dose for a few months won’t cause harm at all
link if u still have plz? lifefuel if true

R.I.P

Try eating more carrots, don't ever wash your face with soap or warm water. Cold water after showing on your face every time. Clean your pillows every fucking day, have 14 pillow covers just for that. Spray your fucking bed against bedbugs etc... Never touch your face as well. Don't use shampoo or any shaving products.

• +1