Pictures are poor representation of looks, people must be judged in motion

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
Pictures are too easily frauded and only show a 2D representation of someone's 3D face. Things like a straight gonial angle, forward growth, nose shape, cheekbones, chin protrusion can be lost/not shown properly in 2D.

I keep seeing people post Chico is overrated because they are judgin his pictures not him in motion which is infinite more times important for model walks, commercials, movies, tv shows, etc

Here compare this picture to him in motion:

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 23
  • +1
Reactions: the next o'pry, SHARK, Wannabe6ft2 and 7 others
Some people look better in motion,other look better in 2D.I don't have a clue why though.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
chico literally could have fucked all those girls at the same time on the same street while their boyfriends record everything what the shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy, Zeta ascended, Hector and 6 others
Some people look better in motion,other look better in 2D.I don't have a clue why though.
People should be rated off a video of themselves. Not a picture

• +1
Reactions: Slob and norwoodreaper
"women dont approach bro"
"looks dont matter bro"
"you need good game bro"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: didntreadlol, Hector, middayshowers and 4 others
3:20 Barrett completely ignored by the girls. :lul:

Prime Chico was a mogging machine.

• +1
Reactions: Hector and Deleted member 2846
this video is absolutely suifuel. Only loses to josh's video

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Deleted member 2846
in my opinion flaws like prominent ears, hunchbacked nose and crooked teeth are more relevant in motion, while flaws like asymmetry and bad eye area (NCT, under eye bags) are more relevant in 2D

• +1
Reactions: Joyride, Rimcel and Slob
I'm making a true mirror this week, aka right angle mirror, aka non-reversing mirror. It's the only way to know for sure because it doesn't flip your image, there is no distortion, and it's 3D because you see your angles.

I'm making a true mirror this week, aka right angle mirror, aka non-reversing mirror. It's the only way to know for sure because it doesn't flip your image, there is no distortion, and it's 3D because you see your angles.

Why would a flip make you look worse? Different than you're used to sure, but shouldn't that help you see yourself objectively like how others do? It only looks different because you aren't used to it.

Different than you're used to sure, but shouldn't that help you see yourself objectively like how others do? It only looks different because you aren't used to it.
Correct. I was referring to mirror vs camera when I spoke of distortion and 3D images. It allows you to see yourself the same others see you so your brain has to get used to your asymmetries again. You still look like you, just not the way you normally see you. Because of the right angles though you get three images so you can simultaneously see your non flipped image and your 3/4 profiles.

Why would a flip make you look worse? Different than you're used to sure, but shouldn't that help you see yourself objectively like how others do? It only looks different because you aren't used to it.
Retards think that flipping something change their looks without Them knowing the orginal version of you lol that is such a low IQ phrase