Th 2720095056

Th 750367274

Th 2950687034

Ford 6'0.5
Th 3904604718

Th 3669895494

Th 4285078914

Th 3937703726

I think Ford mogs in PSL but Brosnan wins primarily because of North Atlantid pheno
Brosnan also aged a lot better; his SMV arguably kept increasing until his 50s.

Th 3328398123

Attachments

• th-2950687034.jpg
    th-2950687034.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 12002
Pierce mogs

• +1
Reactions: niggersodomizer69, samm735, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
Pierce is a mogger. They're both undeniably good looking but Pierce has a striking eye area that halo'd him throughout the years while Harrison has a rather dull eye area that lost it's power the moment he started aging, the low set brow ridge is almost bordering on ogre tier in some pics along with the lack of eye brows, non-striking eye colour failo's em' a little. Still undeniably good looking guy, would be happy if I looked like that but I gotta go with Pierce on this one. Masculine dimorphic face plus pretty eyes makes a true mogger. Harrison is just masculine dimorphism alone

Pierce is a mogger. They're both undeniably good looking but Pierce has a striking eye area that halo'd him throughout the years while Harrison has a rather dull eye area that lost it's power the moment he started aging, the low set brow ridge is almost bordering on ogre tier in some pics along with the lack of eye brows, non-striking eye colour failo's em' a little. Still undeniably good looking guy, would be happy if I looked like that but I gotta go with Pierce on this one. Masculine dimorphic face plus pretty eyes makes a true mogger. Harrison is just masculine dimorphism alone
Harrison has the better eye area jfl at you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20677
Battle of the high class midface

Harrison has the better eye area jfl at you

Harrison has tiny eyes and neutral tilt brows that are very faint along with a poo eye colour or at least it looks so in most pics. Take his eyes alone and he almost looks like a squinting normie. Reminds me of Chris Hemsworth. They don't look alike but same sorta mid looking eye area mostly carried by a dimorphic face. Lashes are also 404

Pierce's eyes mog in PFL and have PCT brows along with a striking eye colour, his brows are also rather full and thick to go along with the positive tilt. Lashes are also rather full and lush looking

JFL at you if you think large eyes automatically equal bad and small and thin automatically equal slayer there's a lot more that goes into an eye area than just that from the tilt of brows, eyes, fat pad storage, lashes, colour. If this wasn't the case then every non curry Asian would be natural slayers and those big prettyboy eyes people fawn over wouldn't exist

Pierce harrison eyes

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Harrison has tiny eyes and neutral tilt brows that are very faint along with a poo eye colour or at least it looks so in most pics. Take his eyes alone and he almost looks like a squinting normie. Reminds me of Chris Hemsworth. They don't look alike but same sorta mid looking eye area mostly carried by a dimorphic face. Lashes are also 404

Pierce's eyes mog in PFL and have PCT brows along with a striking eye colour, his brows are also rather full and thick to go along with the positive tilt. Lashes are also rather full and lush looking

JFL at you if you think large eyes automatically equal bad and small and thin automatically equal slayer there's a lot more that goes into an eye area than just that from the tilt of brows, eyes, fat pad storage, lashes, colour. If this wasn't the case then every non curry Asian would be natural slayers and those big prettyboy eyes people fawn over wouldn't exist

View attachment 1915887
They both have piss poor pfl, but Harrison is much older in the top pic look at his eye young

Sounds like your a t50 copee
Coffee brown or hazel eyes can be attractive but his are literally neutral aka the colour of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: Erik-Jón
James Bond vs Indiana Jones

Brosnan 6'1
View attachment 1915872
View attachment 1915874
View attachment 1915876
View attachment 1915877

Ford 6'0.5
View attachment 1915878
View attachment 1915880
View attachment 1915881
View attachment 1915882

I think Ford mogs in PSL but Brosnan wins primarily because of North Atlantid pheno
Brosnan also aged a lot better; his SMV arguably kept increasing until his 50s.

View attachment 1915883
Ford 100%. You know he's Jewish though right?

They both have piss poor pfl, but Harrison is much older in the top pic look at his eye young
I'd say Pierce's PFL is a bit better than Harrison's but Pierce's PFL is also given the illusion of being better than it actually is through his good eye brow area whilst Harrison barely has any in most pics. Both eye areas look about the same age to me but to be sure here are them side by side at roughly the same age side by side. Harrison's almost neanderthal brow ridge and lack of brow hair gives an older impression in comparison to Pierce's

Pierce harrison eyes2

Are you just defending Harrison to feel better about your almost mongoloid tier eyes? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
I'd say Pierce's PFL is a bit better than Harrison's but Pierce's PFL is also given the illusion of being better than it actually is through his good eye brow area whilst Harrison barely has any in most pics. Both eye areas look about the same age to me but to be sure here are them side by side at roughly the same age side by side. Harrison's almost neanderthal brow ridge and lack of brow hair gives an older impression in comparison to Pierce's

View attachment 1915894

Are you just defending Harrison to feel better about your almost mongoloid tier eyes? :lul:
Look at Harrison young

People lose eyebrow density with age dumbass

Look at Harrison young

People lose eyebrow density with age dumbass
The top pic is Harrison young, he's actually slightly younger than Pierce in the top pic :lul:

While it's a given that hair density overall decreases with age Harrison's brows were always rather nonexistent whilst Pierce's brows stayed full throughout the ages. Even in Pierce's older pics his eye brows are still more full than Harrison young. Who knows how much of it was manually/cosmetically kept but regardless if Pierce kept his brows naturally or undertook some self maintenance to keep them he still mogs with em'

The top pic is Harrison young, he's actually slightly younger than Pierce in the top pic :lul:

While it's a given that hair density overall decreases with age Harrison's brows were always rather nonexistent whilst Pierce's brows stayed full throughout the ages. Even in Pierce's older pics his eye brows are still more full than Harrison young. Who knows how much of it was manually/cosmetically kept but regardless if Pierce kept his brows naturally or undertook some self maintenance to keep them he still mogs with em'
That’s not young Harrison, this is retarded

That’s not young Harrison, this is retarded
Harrison is 25 and Pierce is 26 in the top pics

If you want younger here they are as teens. At this age it might be a bit more subjective on who mogs and I figure most might go for Harrison although I'd still go for Pierce. Pierce's face has more harmony whilst Harrison's is a bit long and deficient in the lower third area. Although the difference here is a bit more subtle Pierce's brows are still slightly thicker than Harrison's, the gap in this difference would only widen with age however

Pierce harrison eyes3

Harrison is 25 and Pierce is 26 in the top pics

If you want younger here they are as teens. At this age it might be a bit more subjective on who mogs and I figure most might go for Harrison although I'd still go for Pierce. Pierce's face has more harmony whilst Harrison's is a bit long and deficient in the lower third area. Although the difference here is a bit more subtle Pierce's brows are still slightly thicker than Harrison's, the gap in this difference would only widen with age however

View attachment 1915919

Why do you write so much I’ve already made up my mind

Gigachad battle

Harrison is more masc, Pierce more prettyboy

Brosnan mogs him to suicide

Mirin Ford though ngl
E649C519 E72D 46BC 8615 FA7A6AB4CDCD

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee
Gigachad battle

Harrison is more masc, Pierce more prettyboy
I thin they're both CL but Ford mogs because of voice + masc/rugged halo

Pierce mogs easy. Harrison’s face is plain looking

Coffee brown or hazel eyes can be attractive but his are literally neutral aka the colour of shit.
Harrison ford does not have brown eyes