Place all Lookism users on Suicide Watch

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Create a special badge; assign it to them. Like a big red circle or something, letting everyone know the shame they carry. Mark them as if you're The Beast marking the servants. Or a Nazi camp supervisor marking the ones that suppressed him for many years.

And the only way they can get off of SW, they must denounce their religion and of course, that failed site.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, chaddyboi66, Deleted member 13754 and 17 others
You sound aspie as fuck u lil bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16354, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 13754 and 9 others
Stfu, quit insulting the founding fathers 2021cel.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Solidcoin, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
hey big jim
slop slinger sends his regards

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Danish_Retard, BigJimsWornOutTires, Almost Chadlite and 2 others
We out here and this is our forum now u mad fuck you faggot

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16370, TheAnomaly, Danish_Retard and 2 others
This isn’t actually the first wave of lookism immigrants, probably like the third? It’s happened a couple of times before when the site shut down.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Marsiere214, EverythingMattersCel and 5 others
You sound aspie as fuck u lil bitch
Ugh. Aspie. There was this one time with a strange foid. So we're walking a trail back to my place; I'd just met her for the first time from OkCupid. It's a 'greet and meet' date. Though she didn't ask to refine "meet." Meat, is what I meant. She gets my meat after the greet. Long story short, she's sitting on my face while sucking on my balls and dick back at my residence. She began cumming. Ugh. I later regretted that. A tiny yellowish thick liquid snuck out of her anus. It was like it wanted to escape but hung on? You know?

That's what I call an aspie.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754, Danish_Retard, BearBoy and 1 other person
don't listen to this jew he is trying to start a fight between brother and brother and divide us I repeat do not listen to this jew
this is top 5 oldest jew trick in the book do not let them divide us+conquer us +rule us
alone we are nothing, together we are everything
together we indeed ryse

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16354, Marsiere214, DwayneWhite55 and 2 others
don't listen to this jew he is trying to start a fight between brother and brother and divide us I repeat do not listen to this jew
this is top 5 oldest jew trick in the book do not let them divide us
alone we are nothing together we are everything
together we indeed ryse
apunt tramar GIF by À Punt Mèdia

we will overcome your literal non-human race eventually
Inshallah I will set your house on fire when you're asleep just like what my pagan ancestors did to library of alexandria

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16354, Marsiere214, Alexanderr and 1 other person
This isn’t actually the first wave of lookism immigrants, probably like the third? It’s happened a couple of times before when the site shut down.
close the borders

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: chaddyboi66, BearBoy, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
Inshallah I will set your house on fire when you're asleep just like what my pagan ancestors did to library of alexandria
Careful. If what I'm reading is true that someone did something despicable and was posting on that message board, then this board likewise, is marked "a site of interest." You should never threaten anyone regardless of what twisted humor you see in that. Or how terrible you believe your life is. Although Mark's Creepy Facebook has encouraged more suicides and provoked many crimes than any other network tethered to this Devil's Playground, they're filthy rich, this site's not. The rich inherited this nation. That fact will never fade but only bold as millionaires continue to file bankruptcies to this takeover coined the reset.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and Danish_Retard
Careful. If what I'm reading is true that someone did something despicable and was posting on that message board, then this board likewise, is marked "a site of interest." You should never threaten anyone regardless of what twisted humor you see in that. Or how terrible you believe your life is. Although Mark's Creepy Facebook has encouraged more suicides and provoked many crimes than any other network tethered to this Devil's Playground, they're filthy rich, this site's not. The rich inherited this nation. That fact will never fade but only bold as millionaires continue to file bankruptcies to this takeover coined the reset.
cut the bullshit kike you can't confuse my mind with gibberish

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13754 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lookism users are pathetic. It's one thing if you're < 25 and haven't been able to ascend because you're ugly and didn't have money/knowledge to get surgeries/gymmaxx yet. If you're 25+ and still incel/ugly, it's because you're just a loser/lazy/autistic.

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DwayneWhite55 and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lookism users are pathetic. It's one thing if you're < 25 and haven't been able to ascend because you're ugly and didn't have money/knowledge to get surgeries/gymmaxx yet. If you're 25+ and still incel/ugly, it's because you're just a loser/lazy/autistic.
Cope

most lookism users are under 25

So then why are they always talking about zoomers?
its just the humour of this site, reacts, smilies

tiktok zoomer memes

plus kids being really edgy with muh "baby black carrot" and "ethnic girls getting ravaged"

• +1
Reactions: geezcel
cope
jfl if you’re not a chadlite/chad shitposting on theses forums for fun
lookism mogged

• +1
Reactions: Almost Chadlite
ngl we knowledge cucked ourselfs with that burning

i hope athlantis was real

hey big jim
slop slinger sends his regards
Sloppy was the top based user on that site. But then came problems between us when I doxxed his home address, photo below, to the forum.

run-down-park.jpeg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16370, geezcel and Almost Chadlite