Planning on killing myself soon

Erik-Jón

Erik-Jón

Harsh winters and long nights
Life’s been a bit much for me tbh, I was dealt a shit hand most ways you look at it. Omits time to fold and let the better hands win

There’s room for more on the boat to the underworld for those who wish to join me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel, galego123 and 1 other person
i determine ur location, bitch

u won't go anywhere near the underworld, keep suffering here

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Erik-Jón
may you rest in pepperoni

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
Ur gay if you rope

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Erik-Jón
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Yeah your right I should try to finesse a lay before roping
On a serious note though, I don't see why you would rope, to me I can't imagine how shit of a life I would need for me to do it, I've been thinking about it before, but my pro cons list never seemed to be in favour of doing it

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 14160 and 2 others
It's over

• +1
On a serious note though, I don't see why you would rope, to me I can't imagine how shit of a life I would need for me to do it, I've been thinking about it before, but my pro cons list never seemed to be in favour of doing it
Life sucks big time tbh, real big waste of time tbh. Only reason I wouldn’t rope is because people would be sad or some gay shit I’d I didnt have a family I’d probably would have killed myself years ago

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and Zeruel
Life sucks big time tbh, real big waste of time tbh. Only reason I wouldn’t rope is because people would be sad or some gay shit I’d I don’t have a family I’d probably would have killed myself years ago
Any particular thing that makes you feel like life is shit?

• +1
  • +1
I’ve been depressed and sucidal since I was like 12 @Niko69

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • +1
Are you doing anything to try and get out of it? Professional help, finding your purpose in life or so forth?
Purpose in life is ascending I guess but that’s meh tbh. I guess I don’t really have a purpose . I have no goals or passions. I have no idea where I’ll be in 10 years

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Niklaus Mikaelson
Purpose in life is ascending I guess but that’s meh tbh. I guess I don’t really have a purpose . I have no goals or passions. I have no idea where I’ll be in 10 years
Most people don't know where they want to be in life, especially at that age, but I can most certainly tell you that you're in luck as you're younger than most people on here and you're already knowledgeable on the blackpill, and if you truly find something you like you can get a pretty good headstart, for me it was to repay my family for what they've given me. It might be something else for you just take it one step at a time. Although I would highly suggest looking deep down and start to look for things that makes your life valuable instead of looking for happiness

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and 2 others
Most people don't know where they want to be in life, especially at that age, but I can most certainly tell you that you're in luck as you're younger than most people on here and you're already knowledgeable on the blackpill, and if you truly find something you like you can get a pretty good headstart, for me it was to repay my family for what they've given me. It might be something else for you just take it one step at a time. Although I would highly suggest looking deep down and start to look for things that makes your life valuable instead of looking for happiness
My life’s very invaluable tbh, I bring very little of anything to the table. Moneys a waste, girls get boring eventually, most shits impossible :feelsbadman:

• +1
  • Hmm...

• +1
Jk, don't kill yourself bhai, you mog + white + underage, haven't even reach your prime yet which means you are a potential future chad/chadlite :ogre:

When I was your age I was way uglier than you, ended up having my first kiss when I was like 17-18, and only lost my v-card at 19 yrs old.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Erik-Jón
Jk, don't kill yourself bhai, you mog + white + underage, haven't even reach your prime yet which means you are a potential future chad/chadlite :ogre:

When I was your age I was way uglier than you, ended up having my first kiss when I was like 17-18, and only lost my v-card at 19 yrs old.
Looks don’t matter unless you use them tbh, and I’m not plus idc that much about anything money bitchs family all shit. I was like this even at 12, being very sucidal with a knife under my bed for like over a year straight to slit my wrists

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: subhuman incel and Bvnny.
I guarantee you have a better life than most people at least globally. Don’t rope just leave the forum to better your mental health
I mean sure on the global scale maybe, I’m extremely spoiled faggot kid who’s old money grandma will buy anything for. But like I said material is worthless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and Deleted member 16369
My life’s very invaluable tbh, I bring very little of anything to the table. Moneys a waste, girls get boring eventually, most shits impossible :feelsbadman:
Idk if you play games (I used to), but living your life like it was a game has also worked out for me, especially since I'm very competitive. You can focus on different things like building up relations, reputation (human interactions), buy gear (clothing), acquire transportation (vehicles) grind gold (money) and so forth, makes everything seem more fun and less of a thing you have to do. And your life being invaluable is bs, you can literally change someone's life positively by handing a stranger a compliment on a piece of paper ... (Funnily enough it makes you just as happy as it makes them) every interaction with people is leaving your mark on them (weather it's positive or negative)

• +1
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 13787 and Erik-Jón
Idk if you play games (I used to), but living your life like it was a game has also worked out for me, especially since I'm very competitive. You can focus on different things like building up relations, reputation (human interactions), buy gear (clothing), acquire transportation (vehicles) grind gold (money) and so forth, makes everything seem more fun and less of a thing you have to do. And your life being invaluable is bs, you can literally change someone's life positively by handing a stranger a compliment on a piece of paper ... (Funnily enough it makes you just as happy as it makes them) every interaction with people is leaving your mark on them (weather it's positive or negative)
See look that’s fun and all treating life like a rpg can be fun but idk, rn I’m playing fallout and I’m grinding for money and Guns and cool armour(I also blew up a whole city, and murderd an entire city to achieve my wrath and fortune)

• JFL
just kys then pussy ass nigga

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and subhuman incel
See look that’s fun and all treating life like a rpg can be fun but idk, rn I’m playing fallout and I’m grinding for money and Guns and cool armour(I also blew up a whole city, and murderd an entire city to achieve my wrath and fortune)
Maybe focus less on the violent parts of the game, there aren't any respawns... But if you're serious about it check out a planning app called notion someone created a template so you can build your own game with your life on there where you receive xp for daily habits and stuff like that, you might find it interesting

• +1
im back erik

you're such a wimp i told you to be a man

• +1
Maybe focus less on the violent parts of the game, there aren't any respawns... But if you're serious about it check out a planning app called notion someone created a template so you can build your own game with your life on there where you receive xp for daily habits and stuff like that, you might find it interesting

Oh damn this actually looks super sick and a great motivator damnnnnnnn, do you have one? Can I see what you put in?

• Love it
why wont you listen to me erik im getting sick of your bs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón
im back erik

you're such a wimp i told you to be a man
I am, I’ve legit been sucidal since 12yo who tf even is niahlistic and sucidal at 12

• +1
Reactions: galego123
i leave for 2 days and come back to this gay ass bullshit instead of a welcome back party

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: galego123
Oh damn this actually looks super sick and a great motivator damnnnnnnn, do you have one? Can I see what you put in?
I used to have one with my ex, (you can compete against eachother) when we broke up I had to change too many things and haven't gotten around to doing a new one duo to stress. But just search on "notion gamify" there's a whole community with it: I had anything from my daily routines like doing my skincare routine to bigger project like finishing up a big work project

• +1
erik i need u to be a warrior. a true east baltid animal. count on me brother

• +1
erik i need u to be a warrior. a true east baltid animal. count on me brother
Ye, my big time dream is to move out of my shithole and get a nice finance job in a nice city like New York and be like the wolf of wall street

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson and galego123
Me too

• +1
Nah you shouldn’t tbh it’s not the rig he thing to do
Today I almost killed my father for a problem and I'm not fucking around

I hope they don't kick me out of the house but i'm not sorry

• +1
Life’s been a bit much for me tbh, I was dealt a shit hand most ways you look at it. Omits time to fold and let the better hands win
View attachment 1741742

There’s room for more on the boat to the underworld for those who wish to join me
View attachment 1741743
In all seriosness, learn to control your emotions, embrace them, not fight them and then You should try to eliminate how much stress fuel things in your life as possible, because being stressfull You can control emotions. Also go and fuck a bitch to relise your tension.

• +1
In all seriosness, learn to control your emotions, embrace them, not fight them and then You should try to eliminate how much stress fuel things in your life as possible, because being stressfull You can control emotions. Also go and fuck a bitch to relise your tension.
I’m like 16 and incel no bitchs to be fucked

I’m like 16 and incel no bitchs to be fucked
You shouldn't be here is You're 16 tbh, just enjoy your freedom as long as You can and go get to a psycologist is its needed.

• +1
You shouldn't be here is You're 16 tbh, just enjoy your freedom as long as You can and go get to a psycologist is its needed.
Wdym shouldn’t be here? Ideal age for tha forum is 13 tbh start young asf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Niklaus Mikaelson, Solidcoin and 1 other person
shutup faggot

attention whoring like a female

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, Zeruel, micropenis29 and 2 others
brutal niko dont turn to the dark side
I just took a thing people don't like on here as a joke to avoid someone making a mistake, don't worry I'm not dark triad (yet at least JFL)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Loki, Deleted member 19157 and Erik-Jón
I just took a thing people don't like on here as a joke to avoid someone making a mistake, don't worry I'm not dark triad (yet at least JFL)
Your pretty light triad maxxed tbh, you would have gained dark triad rep if your recorded a video of yourself with your face saying that I’m a dirty little street shitting nigger who should blow there brains out and then I’ll eat your small as pussy fag brain

• JFL
Reactions: micropenis29 and Niklaus Mikaelson